What's new

Whatever

Haha its okay the reason I wanted to make it clear was that people were calling me sir, man, bro. Maybe I should have put the world girl in my user name :D

Yup I have seen some of the girls on here :cheers:

hehehe oh oh ok :lol:
some peoples are mad.......... no need to worry :lol:

By the way, how did you decide to choose this username? you like dancing? :cool: :dance3:

then use this mouse trap

ohsnap1.jpg

Make sure you did not forget to add a cheese on top of this mouse trap
i assume you are using sticky mouse trap that is usually glued

6a00d834523b8769e2011168959bdb970c-800wi

yes that glued one, but the mice escaped,

well how much the wooden one costs??

hehehe oh oh ok :lol:
some peoples are mad.......... no need to worry :lol:

By the way, how did you decide to choose this username? you like dancing? :cool: :dance3:

Yup I have noticed :lol:

It was like the first thing that popped into my mind, I don't know why since I can't dance to save my life :D

I'm assuming your username is your name?

yes that glued one, but the mice escaped,

well how much the wooden one costs??

i believe you live in UK right? just go to any poundland or Pound Shop and you will find one for couple of bucks. I am sure you can buy it below 3 pounds for sure, hopefully £1.99 or something like that? just a wild guess

They don't come up with the wood but plastic ones are easily available

Yup I have noticed :lol:

It was like the first thing that popped into my mind, I don't know why since I can't dance to save my life :D

I'm assuming your username is your name?

Yes this is my name. "Zaki"
so that means you had no logical reason before choosing your username? it just popped up in your mind?

so that means you had no logical reason before choosing your username? it just popped up in your mind?

Cool

Lol yeah pretty much it was a random thing. Plus it was short and easy to remember

if it was me chosing as a girl, it would have been , "lady gone crazy"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

believe me what had happened to PDF,:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i believe you live in UK right? just go to any poundland or Pound Shop and you will find one for couple of bucks. I am sure you can buy it below 3 pounds for sure, hopefully £1.99 or something like that? just a wild guess

They don't come up with the wood but plastic ones are easily available

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh yes!!!!, and it didnt even touched my skull??

thanks man..

Cool

Lol yeah pretty much it was a random thing. Plus it was short and easy to remember
hmmm i understand
so do you have any introduction thread here on pdf? can i see it?

or just say give a brief introduction about yourself please. So that others can know more about you
if it was me chosing as a girl, it would have been , "lady gone crazy"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

believe me what had happened to PDF,:rofl::rofl::rofl:
well doesn't really matter. We have followers of EmO GiRl here in this forum and trust me almost everybody was running after her. Finally she got fed up and changed her username recently

Dance would have helped her reduce number of fans and helped combat with stalkers teasing them for no reason

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh yes!!!!, and it didnt even touched my skull??

thanks man..

frankly speaking, best idea is to phone the PEST CONTROL department and ask them to have a visit of your home. If you are a council tenant they will do it for free and if you are a private tenant they will charge little amount and spray or leave some poisonous medicines in different corners of your house.

Wait for a week and you will find all rats are dead

Back
Top Bottom