What's new

Whatever

WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Angrezi ka aik lafaz seekhney sey Insaan modern nahi ban jaata tmahain apney aap ko badalna hoga Zaki.... nahi tou humaari aik aur nasal unhi ghissi piti riwaayaat mein gum ho jaaey gi... :p:P

Angrezi ka aik lafaz seekhney sey Insaan modern nahi ban jaata tmahain apney aap ko badalna hoga Zaki.... nahi tou humaari aik aur nasal unhi ghissi piti riwaayaat mein gum ho jaaey gi... :p:P

excuse me? :woot: I am British :smokin:
We are the Father of English language :lol:

kidding

Regards,
Hamesha Khush Raho
Zaki
Aameen

Is this a random thoughts thread? If it is, then I wish that people would stop assuming I'm a guy! You would think the user name and display would hint that I'm a girl:whistle:

Is this a random thoughts thread? If it is, then I wish that people would stop assuming I'm a guy! You would think the user name and display would hint that I'm a girl:whistle:

nice.................. u like dancing

belly dancing :p:P:P(excuse/pardon me please)

zaki so u r BBCD :D

nice.................. u like dancing

belly dancing :p:P:P(excuse/pardon me please)

Nah not belly dancing. This is the first word that popped into my mind when I was creating an account and I thought it was kind of "girly"

So You are not a Guy!

well sorry i did not even bother to think if you are male or female. I just read username "Dance" when reading your post. This question never came in my mind :lol:

Btw you are not the first girl here then. There is a long list of girls on PDF :smokin:
im here to expand my cyber socializing activity

Good to know that :tup:
any problem, feel free to visit this thread and we may try to help you out!

another thing i have got a small mouse in my room, sticky mouse trap doesnt work, any ideas??(in england, what comes handy??), in pakistan that wooden moue trap works!!

another thing i have got a small mouse in my room, sticky mouse trap doesnt work, any ideas??

then use this mouse trap

ohsnap1.jpg

Make sure you did not forget to add a cheese on top of this mouse trap
i assume you are using sticky mouse trap that is usually glued

6a00d834523b8769e2011168959bdb970c-800wi

So You are not a Guy!

well sorry i did not even bother to think if you are male or female. I just read username "Dance" when reading your post. This question never came in my mind :lol:

Btw you are not the first girl here then. There is a long list of girls on PDF :smokin:

Haha its okay the reason I wanted to make it clear was that people were calling me sir, man, bro. Maybe I should have put the world girl in my user name :D

Yup I have seen some of the girls on here :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom