What's new

What you are Batsman, Bowler or Good Fileder

Super Falcon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
well i opened this thread to talk what we use to be when we played the cricket what we were good at.

I was a good bowler right arm fast and bellieve me i troubled most batsman but im not good at batting slogging but i hit few good shots too here and there my biggest score was 28 and 5/4 best ever bowling and i always tried to be good fielder somehow i was i was good at ground fielding and run out but weak on catches the bowls dropped few dollies of catches but bellieve me im still as good fast bowler as i was i might have lost the pace but not the swing i played on tape and on kookaboora bowls

I am a spectator! :D I watched the others play cricket while i flirted with their sisters ;)

i think you are out of your mind if you cannor contribute to the thread in possitive manner you dont have any right to ruin it with stupid post we are talking about batting bowling and fielding not spectator anyway no one in pakistan and india bring their sisters in stands to see the matches

i think you are out of your mind if you cannor contribute to the thread in possitive manner you dont have any right to ruin it with stupid post we are talking about batting bowling and fielding not spectator anyway no one in pakistan and india bring their sisters in stands to see the matches

yeah i apologise. i have deleted that stupid post now. but hey, here a few sisters did use to come to watch their bros play

@ontopic: never played the game much myself, though i love it. i am a sucky batsmen, below-average bowler and not a bad fielder.

i am a hight handed middle order batsman and a slow right arm bowler. i am a part time keeper and usually field at long off and long on. my speciality is that i dont drop any catch :lol: any chance in neighbouring country??

When i used to play cricket, i kept kicking everything... stumps when i get bowled, bat when i get caught, keeper when i'm caught behind, baller when LBW & umpires for duckworth lewis:sniper:...

..... so i became a footballer instead...:lol::lol:

Fast bowler and Opening batsmen. I was equally good at both, my bowling action is very similar to Shoib Akhtar, 6 feet tall, beefy body, I managed to generate lotsa pace (compared to my age), shoulders are very strong. My batting style is unique too, Remember Alec Stewart (England Wicket Keeper) ?

I got selected in under 19 team, but just before start of 1st match, I fractured my thumb (I was learning geared bike, met accident) :hitwall:, it was turning point in my life, I gave up (no motivation), In jealousy, Anger, Frustration I ruined my body (depression). Today I'm 230+ LBS, sedantary life style.

I followed cricket since 1992 WC. Lance klusener (SA) was my FAV player, Allan Donald (SA) fav bowler, Sachin's back to back 100s at Sharjah best innings I ever saw, I saw Australians at their peak, not defeating opponent but humiliating (Ponting in WC 2003 Final), I saw Vinod Kambli crying live on TV.

I am a fast bowler, and bad at batting and fielding

I am an allrounder , Good opening batsman i am blessed with good hand eye coordination along with good reflexes. My emphasis is on good timing and style although i can hit meaty blows.
I can bowl both spin and medium fast and i have done captancy during my schooling days. We are 2 time champions during our college days.
Those are very exiting days of my life.
My favorite batsmen are Sachin,sehwag,ganguly.My favorite bowler Wasim Akram also like ricky ponting.

I am right arm fast bowler... I'm very much inspired by Waqar Younis's bowling, so I try to copy his style of bowling and try to ball like him especially yorkers... :) can bat a little bit and my fielding is not bad... I usually play tape ball cricket... and tape ball cricket rocks.... :tup: :D used to play hard ball but now I dont have time for it... :frown:

Opening batsman and Offspin blower, decent fielder overall but great at slips. :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom