What's new

What you are Batsman, Bowler or Good Fileder

can we make a members cricket team here with desi color

Bhaijaan..koi IND V PAK match hi lagate he...PDF Pakistani members in one team and Indian members in other...ek dusre se mil bhi lenge.

BTW i really want to visit Pakistan and try tasty non veg food.

Bhaijaan..koi IND V PAK match hi lagate he...PDF Pakistani members in one team and Indian members in other...ek dusre se mil bhi lenge.

BTW i really want to visit Pakistan and try tasty non veg food.

welcome to Pakistan............. ok tum match fix karo main aa jaon ga :D

I love cricket every since i was in my teens i use to be a wicketkeeper n a very handy batsman :)...

I was also very rondi :lol: (even today I love to annoy my bro in Ashes/Brian Lara International Cricket game on PC/PS3), everyone used my bat, so I had powers :victory:

im really good at rondi .... and i never admit that im out so ppl really dont play with me:lol::lol:

right arm fast opening bowler and left end middle order lapara lol !
My credits : I have played league cricket , we were a DESI 11 use to give gori teams pretty hard time. Good times they were miss the english cricket !

Im a fast bowler! Line & length :azn:
Im good at batting but not the best batsman.
You come up against me.....:toast_sign:

agreed if pakistani bowlers and few middile order and few indian middle order and all openers from india will play together i dont see ICC all time eleven can beat us bring them all viv richrads mcgrhath on any day on any pitch can win against us

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom