What's new

What you are Batsman, Bowler or Good Fileder

Opening Batsman,Opening bowler and fielded at covers.

Was captain of school team and played for few clubs.

Hey why dont we have a PDF India V Pakistan V Bangladesh match..it would be fun...but how to meet and organise would be big problem.

Would be great to see the usrnames instead of names on jersey ;)

I was, let me think no i am still a good all rounder. Medium Fast bowler with good swing both in Hard and Tape tennis ball. I played from My Collage Science Collage Multan. I was selected in Imran Khan Talent hunt team after 1992 world cup. Selected for Pakistan Junior team to join the cam in 1993 but was unable to join due to My F.S.C examination. But had some practice session on that team, Hassan Raza, Mohammed Waseem, Haider.
A very Good in one dawn Position, Aggressive in opening.

I

1) Opening batsmen :D
2) Part time fast, medium and slow bowler depending upon the situation. I prefer medium though
3) Hardly dropped any catch in my life and so wasn't a bad fielder either.....But .....I used to try catching only if i am sure i can catch it otherwise on most occasions i used to rather let it drop on the ground and save the boundary instead :lol:

None - I have never played cricket since my childhood so as a result i now suck at Cricket.

i think you are out of your mind if you cannor contribute to the thread in possitive manner you dont have any right to ruin it with stupid post we are talking about batting bowling and fielding not spectator anyway no one in pakistan and india bring their sisters in stands to see the matches

super bro, pakistani dnt bring their sis to the ground..but we dnt knw about indians , may be they Entertain their sis

Last edited:
I am good slogger cum leg break bowler.+ not a very bad fielder but not gud as south africans

Excellent Middle order Batsman .... and used to bowl off-spin ...

grt slip and close in fielder... okiesh in the outfield.....

:coffee:

Opening batsmen for Hard ball cricket, No place in tape ball coz batting technique is orthodox, Liked to take my time and settle in, so never belonged to galli-muhalla cricket!

Used to open for my school, college and University teams. Played a couple of matches here in England for my Hall's team but then got busy in studies and all. Priorities are changed now and i don't play anymore.

As an opening batsmen i came to know how difficult it can get for us here in England on seaming wickets and overcast conditions.

P.S Last time i played in England, scored a 50 not out* and helped my desi (Indian and Pakistani) team winning against the goras :)

good in evry field when playing wid my lil czns :lol:

im really good at rondi .... and i never admit that im out so ppl really dont play with me:lol::lol:

I was a

Right Hand Opening Batsman
Left Hand Medium Fast First change Bowler

Now i am a centre forward striker in football :smokin:

i was a number 4 batsmen in my team, and a medium pace bowler and the worst fielder in my school, though i was a good runner between the wickets

I used to be the Front Line Leg Spinner for my high school Cricket team.... Well About Fielding, I stand either Deep Mid Wicket or deep extra cover and Some times Silly Mid On or Silly Mid Off.... Batting , yes I could hit a couple of shots, but not consistent or confident Enough to Make a call

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom