What's new

What ya eating?

Sometimes going a bit overboard with mates in fun. Tawa chicken, anda tikki and maghaz in paye ka shoorba.
20190511_003024.jpg
20190511_003020.jpg
20190511_002626.jpg

I hate when people say white. Like wtf is white? Tell me what your heritage is not that your skin color is. This needs to end

Pics of Sattu, never heard of it

Yolks are where all the protein is

Sattu is basically gram flour...see the pic I shared... you'll see the cup filled with yellow wheatish sattu drink.

yolks have protein but somehow I don't want any bad stuff along with good stuff. so I can do without the yolks and compensate through other foods.

So let me get this straight. More oil to cute something that is caused by oil?
Extra virgin oil breaks on body temperature and it has a lot of health benefits. People drink it in small quantities in the middle east and mediteranian region.

Sometimes going a bit overboard with mates in fun. Tawa chicken, anda tikki and maghaz in paye ka shoorba.View attachment 568550 View attachment 568551 View attachment 568553
These are some of the popular street food dishes indeed. I thought anda tikki was smaller like the size of a burger. :what:

Extra virgin oil breaks on body temperature and it has a lot of health benefits. People drink it in small quantities in the middle east and mediteranian region.

These are some of the popular street food dishes indeed. I thought anda tikki was smaller like the size of a burger. :what:
I believe everything is good for you, but in moderation. That just seems very unhealthy

Please share receipe. I like it; i can make this on the tractor disc scottle.
Don't have the exact recipe but this is how it usually goes. Marinade chicken quarters with vinegar, garlic paste, ginger paste, a little salt & pepper & leave for minimum 30-45 minutes.
Meanwhile take a lot of Greek yogurt (closest thing to Desi sub continental yogurt), add salt, black pepper, red chillies, garam masala, roasted cumin (all as per your tolerance) & blend till the yogurt is smooth & has a slightly runny consistency. Chop a heap of green chillies & limes or lemons.
Heat oil on a flat pan. Take the chicken out & start frying it. While frying, pour a ladle full of the yogurt on the chicken, toss in a few chillies & a generous squirt of lime juice. When the yogurt dries up, repeat the process. Keep on repeating (ladle, cook, ladle) till the chicken is done.
This is not for the faint of heart. This chicken is spicier than Nando's Xtra Xtra Xtra hot chicken.

Don't have the exact recipe but this is how it usually goes. Marinade chicken quarters with vinegar, garlic paste, ginger paste, a little salt & pepper & leave for minimum 30-45 minutes.
Meanwhile take a lot of Greek yogurt (closest thing to Desi sub continental yogurt), add salt, black pepper, red chillies, garam masala, roasted cumin (all as per your tolerance) & blend till the yogurt is smooth & has a slightly runny consistency. Chop a heap of green chillies & limes or lemons.
Heat oil on a flat pan. Take the chicken out & start frying it. While frying, pour a ladle full of the yogurt on the chicken, toss in a few chillies & a generous squirt of lime juice. When the yogurt dries up, repeat the process. Keep on repeating (ladle, cook, ladle) till the chicken is done.
This is not for the faint of heart. This chicken is spicier than Nando's Xtra Xtra Xtra hot chicken.
made it already; extra extra hot using peri-peri crushed chilli :)

worked perfectly. I think it is perfect for outdoor family cooking.

Back
Top Bottom