What's new

What ya eating?

Say, you make money off being a DJ? If thats what you are.

Not a DJ. Although I’m a fan of a few within the electronic music Sub genres.

Just like going to shows and Music festivals. Although I haven’t been to Any recently though.

The turntable is for personal use.

Last edited:
10 eggs, 1 glass sattu drink, a bowl full of desi style oats and 3 bananas - breakfast sorted.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-07-09 at 12.36.23 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-07-09 at 12.36.23 PM (1).jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 70
I have just ordered toasties from Subway.. for my breakfast.. and have just finished my big mango.. it was really big.. my tummy feels like bloated.. in one kg, I got 3 only.. and this was the largest..

without the yolks... but still I sweat out hard at the gym...
Yeah, it's fine then..

Without yolks, the more you eat, the more healthier you become... I just love eggs with yolk, but my doctor has advised me to avoid the yolks for at least a year.. life without yolk is a boring life..

I have just ordered toasties from Subway.. for my breakfast.. and have just finished my big mango.. it was really big.. my tummy feels like bloated.. in one kg, I got 3 only.. and this was the largest..

Yeah, it's fine then..

Without yolks, the more you eat, the more healthier you become... I just love eggs with yolk, but my doctor has advised me to avoid the yolks for at least a year.. life without yolk is a boring life..

I think the yolks are very healthy if eaten in moderation. Ofcourse if you're looking to bulk up or maintain your mass then you should just eat whites... you can easily eat 1 egg with yolk..without any worry.

Back
Top Bottom