What's new

What ya eating?

I think the yolks are very healthy if eaten in moderation. Ofcourse if you're looking to bulk up or maintain your mass then you should just eat whites... you can easily eat 1 egg with yolk..without any worry.
Problem is that my cholesterol level has now crossed 250.. (bad one is close to 180). Although I have read a recent research that eating high fat foods doesn't affect the cholesterol levels much.. but still.. :disagree:

Problem is that my cholesterol level has now crossed 250.. (bad one is close to 180). Although I have read a recent research that eating high fat foods doesn't affect the cholesterol levels much.. but still.. :disagree:

you gotta work out then man... and ofcourse see what you eat (don't eat less)... stick to your natural sugar and avoid these toasties and stuff...they are pure evil...all you get is gluten...oh those evil subway toasties come with cheese on top.. avoid sugar/gluten/ and work out well... you should be sorted. When it comes to health I belive the old school way...eat large / sleep large / workhard large. And trust me the more reasearches in future will only tell you fat isn't as big an issue as our lifestyles.

You need to see a doctor and perhaps start a statin.

Also of course clean up your diet.

Look into the Mediterranean diet.

And maintain a good activity level.

20190622_213108.jpg

No, I’m white. Irish and Scottish to be exact.
I hate when people say white. Like wtf is white? Tell me what your heritage is not that your skin color is. This needs to end

Pic or it didnt happen

Arabs are too technically. I'm half white also brotha.
Arabs aren't "white" ad to what he is referring too.

10 eggs, 1 glass sattu drink, a bowl full of desi style oats and 3 bananas - breakfast sorted.
Pics of Sattu, never heard of it

egg Whites + Brown bread and peanut butter :sick:
I hate peanut butter :bad:

ya man.. I keep the yolks out... I tolerate egg whites well. Started with 4 though

without the yolks... but still I sweat out hard at the gym...
Yolks are where all the protein is

I have just ordered toasties from Subway.. for my breakfast.. and have just finished my big mango.. it was really big.. my tummy feels like bloated.. in one kg, I got 3 only.. and this was the largest..

Yeah, it's fine then..

Without yolks, the more you eat, the more healthier you become... I just love eggs with yolk, but my doctor has advised me to avoid the yolks for at least a year.. life without yolk is a boring life..
Reason being for this?

Man exercise. Start weightlifting

I hate when people say white. Like wtf is white? Tell me what your heritage is not that your skin color is. This needs to end

Pic or it didnt happen

Arabs aren't "white" ad to what he is referring too.

Pics of Sattu, never heard of it

I hate peanut butter :bad:

Yolks are where all the protein is

Reason being for this?

Man exercise. Start weightlifting

Well to be perfectly fair, I did clarify further and said I was Irish and Scottish.

11 plain olives after every meal.

1tbsp of extra virgin oil before going to bed. Your cholesterol level will be normal IA

Back
Top Bottom