What's new

What ya eating?

FF15A098-5981-4509-BEC6-7F61DB95F401.jpeg

Thanks, it tasted good :smitten:

I marinated chicken for tomorrow.
Your piri piri recipe. :agree:
Good luck to me. :meeting:

What ya having mate? What kind of sandwich is that?
You will do well, write back with photo. if anything a miss let me know.

now... das it periperi.

main thing. how did it taste? Make sure you keep basting it with the marinade while it cooks.

I had to blend nali sauce with home brew peri-peri sauce. yoh!. man. probably wont sleep well tonight..

Last edited:
now... das it periperi.

main thing. how did it taste? Make sure you keep basting it with the marinade while it cooks.

I had to blend nali sauce with home brew peri-peri sauce. yoh!. man. probably wont sleep well tonight..
They all loved it and I was satisfied as well. I think I have to make it a couple of times to get the right balance. I used 2kg chicken and it was gone in 15 minites lol. There's four of us and we all love meat.

Thanks for sharing the recipe. :cheers:

They all loved it and I was satisfied as well. I think I have to make it a couple of times to get the right balance. I used 2kg chicken and it was gone in 15 minites lol. There's four of us and we all love meat.

Thanks for sharing the recipe. :cheers:
Excellent!!!!. That is really great. a couple of time and you will be da periperi baas!.

Now, the balance of vinegar and lemon is key. You can also change the white vinegar with red vinegar or even apple cider vinegar or even blend it at times. I have even done with Malt vinegar completely different and rather very sweet outcome. You must remember, when vinegar render, it changes to sugars which most people dont know.

Now for authentic periperi turn up the heat with a couple of tea spoons of chilli powder.

I made periperi this afternoon as well. came out as usual perfect!.

Good to see thread still going.

So I thought I'd just do regular grilled teriyaki chicken (marinaded the chicken thighs and everything in teriyaki sauce)....but I figured I had a cabbage I needed to use up, so I went more for oven roast kinda casserole method with cabbage lining the bottom of dish etc....made some roast potatoes too. Turned out pretty good all in all, everyone was happy.

chipot.jpg

Definitely will be trying that peri peri chicken soon!

I wish u were my roommate, damn

So I thought I'd just do regular grilled teriyaki chicken (marinaded the chicken thighs and everything in teriyaki sauce)....but I figured I had a cabbage I needed to use up, so I went more for oven roast kinda casserole method with cabbage lining the bottom of dish etc....made some roast potatoes too. Turned out pretty good all in all, everyone was happy.

View attachment 569754

The other night I was bored so i messed around with chicken and ended up with one of the best dishes I had ever created. I'm gonna refine the recipe and then post it here.

View attachment 569754

go the periperi way; i dont like the sweet teriyaki.

Back
Top Bottom