What's new

What ya eating?

Damn you people are still eating ?
Its 37 pages :o:
My uncle is cooking Chili con Carne with focaccia bread with lots of black olives and fresh rosemary tonight.
I love it :yahoo:

The dough is still rising but it will look like this when cooked.

focaccia-bread-06.jpg

I am not mota. :no:
I can eat a whole cow and still stay skinny. :undecided:
Tera ghum mera ghum aik jesa sanam ..
I also stay skinny , though eats well .
But I think its an advantage for girls but not that for the men , Skinny guys should be doing body building . Looks well on them .

Tera ghum mera ghum aik jesa sanam ..
I also stay skinny , though eats well .
But I think its an advantage for girls but not that for the men , Skinny guys should be doing body building . Looks well on them .
In my case its in the genes. All our men are tall and skinny. My father hasn't put on much weight since he got married but my eldest brother Zain bhai is getting bigger :cheesy:

In my case its in the genes. All our men are tall and skinny. My father hasn't put on much weight since he got married but my eldest brother Zain bhai is getting bigger :cheesy:
Are you too skinny or normal ? If its too , then do try body building .
Girls dont find skinny men that attractive , sorry 4 being so straight forward :rofl: ..
Body builders , on other hand has more chances .. ;)

Are you too skinny or normal ? If its too , then do try body building .
Girls dont find skinny men that attractive , sorry 4 being so straight forward :rofl: ..
Body builders , on other hand has more chances .. ;)
I am tall and that makes me look skinnier than I actually am. i'm 1.86m and weigh 68kg. I would love to add another 8-10 kg to be honest.

I am tall and that makes me look skinnier than I actually am. i'm 1.86m and weigh 68kg. I would love to add another 8-10 kg to be honest.
Yeah that would be good ..

Im also trying to put some weight , mehnat har insaan py farz ha . Har insan ko khud py mehnat krni chaiye . Ye mera falsafa ha ;)

Yeah that would be good ..

Im also trying to put some weight , mehnat har insaan py farz ha . Har insan ko khud py mehnat krni chaiye . Ye mera falsafa ha ;)
Most girls try to stay skinny so you are lucky right? Do you go to gym?

Yes. During 2014-2017 period i had panda like evey third day.... it habe differemt recipes too, like one of DI Khan, waziristani , karak panda, etc. DI Khan one is on top. And yes its very common now a days
I love it, especially the one in Bannu. That's the best in my opinion.

hahah i mean ke abhi toh 14 ki hon abhi boht saal parhy hain..... abhi tob mainy parhna hai phr PAKISTAN ko serve krna hai phr dekha jaiga
Really? You're 14? :what:
Did you fake your dob to register here? :devil:

Back
Top Bottom