What's new

What ya eating?

:-) sometimes some people ate without knowing if it was donkey meat.

Which is wrong. They eat haram meat then...

So wild donkeys good, domesticated donkeys bad And horses questionable?

Nothing questionable... no one keep donkeys for the purpose of meat... its hard to find wild donkeys and horses in this day... so better dont eat them. Though you can eat horse (the one you grow infrint of your eyes for meat purpose)...

I asked a scholar and my previous post is what i got as a reply...
What about the 2 hooves thing? Does that mean it's not correct? Who's the scholar

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: nahi biryani toh boht spicy hoti hai pr mjhe acha lagti hai biryani spread or sauces ke sath....:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Its called yogurt, use it next time

Hahahahah...lol:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Hahahaha by the way i am girl and love to eat biryani with these...
@Pakhtoon yum @I.R.A ap log bhi try krke dekhiye ga that's so yummy:yes4::yes4:
Well all the ketchup would do is add sweetness and a hint of tartness. The mayo would only make it creamy and melon down the flavor. What you can do alternatively is add a tomato chutney(not spicy) and yogurt. The yogurt will give you the creaminess and melo down the spice, while the tomato chutney will give you the tartness. This is far better then adding ketchup and mayo to it. It ruins the aesthetic of the dish, not to mention the flavor.

It looks yum. Did you cook that?
Is that a coconut curry?

Yah I cooked it...missus directs and suggests here and there (she dont like handling raw meat stuff and doesnt like cooking in general - whereas I learned it quite well in college days).

Coconut (either fresh or coconut milk) would actually would have worked quite well....but didnt have any at hand.

Basically i took the chicken, tossed it around in some seasoning, BBQ sauce, hot sauce, chilli powder, little extra garlic powder and then basically oiled the pan on high heat and added chicken to get nicely seared and a little browned too. Turn down heat, add veggies (onion, tomatoes, beans) and little water...and just let it cook at medium heat in all the juices to add some body to everything.

Next time I will make a proper south indian curry chicken and post here :)

Back
Top Bottom