What's new

What will the War look like?

AmirPatriot

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
"It might be argued that there could be proxy operations. We can say America, Mr. Trump, has taken action directly against us -- so we take direct action against America."

"Our reaction will be wise, well considered and in time, with decisive deterrent effect."

"It was America that has started the war. Therefore, they should accept appropriate reactions to their actions..."

"The only thing that can end this period of war is for the Americans to receive a blow that is equal to the blow they have inflicted. Afterward they should not seek a new cycle."

"If he says 52 we say 300 -- and they are accessible to us..."

"The response will definitely be a military response"

5bb2d02f20c7e.jpg

Those are the words of Brigadier General Hossein Dehghan, the previous Defence Minister of Iran and current Senior Military Advisor to the Leader of Iran, Ayatollah Khamenei, in an interview with CNN. It now looks almost certain that Iran has chosen to take direct military action - or "Option 2", as I described it on Saturday - to retaliate against the US for assassinating Lieutenant General Qassem Soleimani. Given the Trump administration's promises to respond in kind, we look to be heading towards a conflict.

Full article and analysis at the link: https://irangeomil.blogspot.com/2020/01/what-will-war-look-like.html

"It might be argued that there could be proxy operations. We can say America, Mr. Trump, has taken action directly against us -- so we take direct action against America."

"Our reaction will be wise, well considered and in time, with decisive deterrent effect."

"It was America that has started the war. Therefore, they should accept appropriate reactions to their actions..."

"The only thing that can end this period of war is for the Americans to receive a blow that is equal to the blow they have inflicted. Afterward they should not seek a new cycle."

"If he says 52 we say 300 -- and they are accessible to us..."

"The response will definitely be a military response"

5bb2d02f20c7e.jpg

Those are the words of Brigadier General Hossein Dehghan, the previous Defence Minister of Iran and current Senior Military Advisor to the Leader of Iran, Ayatollah Khamenei, in an interview with CNN. It now looks almost certain that Iran has chosen to take direct military action - or "Option 2", as I described it on Saturday - to retaliate against the US for assassinating Lieutenant General Qassem Soleimani. Given the Trump administration's promises to respond in kind, we look to be heading towards a conflict.

Full article and analysis at the link: https://irangeomil.blogspot.com/2020/01/what-will-war-look-like.html
My wishes go with the Iranian people and hope they come out victorious. May your will and determination be strong and brave. Goodluck brothers!!!

I am listening these threats of war in last 2 decades which Iranian leaders keep giving to Israel, US, Saudia etc.

US' move was very calculated with almost a complete deterrent effect. Lets see if Iran can be deterred by USA's threat to destroy Iran. And lets see if Iran can come up with some response to which USA cannot reply. How much my brain works, that cannot happen if Iran attacks USA military. It has to be something else. Like doing something funny to ARAMCO.

Back
Top Bottom