What's new

what will happen if Bangladeshis start living around you? What will you do Cook fish for the Bengalis? : Paresh Rawal

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India

Fi8Xq1gUAAAeO0i

There are entire slums full of mostly illegal lungis in some areas of delhi, they deal weed and other much worse drugs such as heroin etc as well as being involved in the illicit hooch trade.

Off to the Asamese detention camps for some danda and then deport them right back to BD is what needs to be done.

You can always cook biryani !
Now i want biryani. Hydrabadi biryaniiiiii

There are entire slums full of mostly illegal lungis in some areas of delhi, they deal weed and other much worse drugs such as heroin etc as well as being involved in the illicit hooch trade.

Off to the Asamese detention camps for some danda and then deport them right back to BD is what needs to be done.
Ilegal immigrants pose a threat to society i agree on that. There should be a sound mechanism to deal with illegal immigration.

Pehnchodaan kithon da sir?
Now i want biryani. Hydrabadi biryaniiiiii

Ilegal immigrants pose a threat to society i agree on that. There should be a sound mechanism to deal with illegal immigration.
His comments made me feel like shit (not because anything wrong with what he said or something)
We have issues with Afghans in north, rohingyas, bangalis in south and we made similar comments

Now with the economic issues I fear for our people 😞, I hope we don't end up like that, facing someone else's ridicule

That thaught just gave me chills, our people have beautiful souls, it'll be unfair

Isn't it funny how you guys want to talk about how we "arr rook same" and should merge together, but when it comes to the actual migrants in India, we hear talk of detention camps and deportation? Maybe we aren't all the same?
Illegals involved in illicit activities ki baat kar ra tha bhai, I'm pro reunification.. we'll be able throw that lot in jail then lol

Illegals anywhere, are a big problem these days.
Should be confined to camps,jail until their decisions and then sent off to origin or wherever.
For example: Most Pakistanis want all refugees gone from Pak. Letting them roam free has been a disaster.

Back
Top Bottom