What's new

What weapons Pakistan Army Interested to buy from Russia

As you all might know I'm a newbie here but I got a few questions! First, is ak-12 better than what pakistan uses right now? second what are the weapons/assault rifles that pak army uses as of now?

What about this AK-12 talk even russian is far behind to make it as her standard Assault Rifle?
?
We must have a future soldier plan or a future Army only if our leaders have a little bit of shame.
AK 12 may go to new Marines div

It is probably a rumor that Russians may have started to send a message to India.

Its not even worthy of a rumour.Without indian money they cannot even finish the pakfa..........its a damn fact now.
Its true this may have been meant as a pressure tactic to sign pakfa deal asap.

Agreed SU 35 may be not possible im happy with MI 28 havoc Pantsir Buk missile system along with S 300 are as good as gold

And not to forget our navy personaal should pay some visits to see mighty destroyers of russian navy

SU 35 will be huge if we get it rafale threat will be over once it for all
None of them.......

Su-35, Pantsir-S2 & S-400 only
No S400.....'' no Pantsir........ Su35, wait and see

As you all might know I'm a newbie here but I got a few questions! First, is ak-12 better than what pakistan uses right now? second what are the weapons/assault rifles that pak army uses as of now?
Ak 12 is way better than G3 PA uses right now...... and for weapons used by Pal army..... Search related threads on forum.....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom