What's new

What weapons Pakistan Army Interested to buy from Russia

No hornet, no Rafael..... time for heavy fighter...... and Our pilots have flown Chinese Flankers before, so it's not a trouble at all

Facts??
Like what??
Show you money in brief cases?

And we have good relations with SA too ..... buy Hinds from Russia, upgrade then via SA......:cheers:
Any guess what upgrades South Africa offers?? Related to hinds??

Upgrades from SA not known yet.

Thats irrelevant,su-35 will never be offered.

I was gonna say that

Its not even worthy of a rumour.Without indian money they cannot even finish the pakfa..........its a damn fact now.
Its true this may have been meant as a pressure tactic to sign pakfa deal asap.

Looks like it Russia is not in the best financial position right now

I was gonna say that

Looks like it Russia is not in the best financial position right now

True they are hit hard by sanctions and falling crude prices adding to there woes, but they too can supply weapons to Pakistan just like India openly sourcing many weapons from various sources. i highlighted this issue many times. Now where from where Pakistan pays for these weapons is there worry but Russia will now sell more weapons to new customers.

I think pakistan should make its own weapons like china USA russia it will help the whole country , our biggest export weapons its quite profitable.

True they are hit hard by sanctions and falling crude prices adding to there woes, but they too can supply weapons to Pakistan just like India openly sourcing many weapons from various sources. i highlighted this issue many times. Now where from where Pakistan pays for these weapons is there worry but Russia will now sell more weapons to new customers.

In 3 years of pdf I have seen thousands if such threads - the only significant purchase pakistan has done and which I can remember is 13 used f16's and a bunch of old T59 tanks in those 3 years..

I doubt Russia will sell anything to pakistan..let them get those heli's first.

In 3 years of pdf I have seen thousands if such threads - the only significant purchase pakistan has done and which I can remember is 13 used f16's and a bunch of old T59 tanks in those 3 years..

I doubt Russia will sell anything to pakistan..let them get those heli's first.

lol thats right but now mood in Russian camp is changed and they may may sprang a surprise or two though without altering balance as yet. India needs to tread cautiously as we have opened the flood gates of major purchases from US and this certainly has not gone down well with the Putin

I think pakistan should make its own weapons like china USA russia it will help the whole country , our biggest export weapons its quite profitable.

Agree

Agree

lol thats right but now mood in Russian camp is changed and they may may sprang a surprise or two though without altering balance as yet. India needs to tread cautiously as we have opened the flood gates of major purchases from US and this certainly has not gone down well with the Putin

India doesn't have to do anything..I suspect that's what russia wants...there is talk of 200 heli's Co manufacturing, there is an order for purchase of 48 m17's...we have a requirement of close to 150 to 200 billion dollars worth equipment in the next decade and a half so it's russia that needs to be cautious.

Air crafts were offered when embargo was lifted by Russia........ confirmed by Admin of this forum.......
And heard about defensive systems to neutralize Brahmos missile to be offered to us via Russia in news on express, and ARY...... can't find source yet
BWAHAHA2.jpg

I heard about AK project earlier I tnink it is true, russian new AKs are really good and quite cheap - good deal for Pakistan. About S-400, S-35 unreal for Pakistan (because of India) and S 300 is not the best option for Pakistan now because it is already out of date.

The emphasis should be getting the MA engines for the second batch of JF-17s.
Also if we can get the clearance then the S-400 can do wonders for Pakistani Air Defence cover.
can u provide information on MA engines?

The above poster is right. PAK-FA suits Pakistan more than India. They should immediately payout the $5 bn Indian contribution and buy in to the program. Also get a nuclear submarine on lease along with a JV for Yakhont derivative named Indos (after Indus and Moskva rivers). Don't forget to buy 300 Su 35 license production which will totally negate the Rafale threat per poster above.

300 PAK-fa with TOT
300 Su35 with TOT
Armata with TOT
Aircraft Carrier with TOT
S-400 heck S-300 is outdated with TOT
Iscandar quasi ballastic missile with TOT
T-90 with TOT
Engines from Saturn to Rd 93 with TOT
Hind, Mi-35 with TOT
Bars Radar and IBRIS Aesa radars for indiginous JF-17 with TOT
Aesa and UHF Radars for detecting F-22 with TOT
Nuclear SSK SSBN submarine with TOT
Long range TU strategic Bomber with TOT
Tels for Shaheen and Gauri with TOT
Anti Ballastic Systems with TOT
RD77, RD 73, Long range AWAC killer with TOT
Small Arms from AK47, AK-12, Manpad, Antitank missile with TOT
Misc. Items in a Ship Container with TOT

JV for 300 Km supersonic cruise missile for navy, airforce and army not to mention with TOT

Last edited:
300 PAK-fa with TOT
300 Su35 with TOT
Armata with TOT
Aircraft Carrier with TOT
S-400 heck S-300 is outdated with TOT
Iscandar quasi ballastic missile with TOT
T-90 with TOT
Engines from Saturn to Rd 93 with TOT

JV for 300 Km supersonic cruise missile for navy, airforce and army not to mention with TOT
Nailed ittttt. :omghaha:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom