What's new

What weapons Pakistan Army Interested to buy from Russia

On per capita basis sure

The gap is huge,,russia is much richer than india,,,its semi developed,middle income group country.
We are low income group developing country.

Calling russia poor is just laughable if u are an indian.

True they are hit hard by sanctions and falling crude prices adding to there woes, but they too can supply weapons to Pakistan just like India openly sourcing many weapons from various sources. i highlighted this issue many times. Now where from where Pakistan pays for these weapons is there worry but Russia will now sell more weapons to new customers.

They can sell common weapons but if they try to sell cutting edge hardware then there will be implications

They can sell common weapons but if they try to sell cutting edge hardware then there will be implications

yes dear India will have more consequences as you are aware that even US and west together can not tone down the never say die attitude of Putin.

The gap is huge,,russia is much richer than india,,,its semi developed,middle income group country.
We are low income group developing country.

Calling russia poor is just laughable if u are an indian.

Let me rephrase myself Russia has a smaller economy than India

Let me rephrase myself Russia has a smaller economy than India

well dear we must understand it clearly that we are poor country even with 2 trillion economy if we divide it by 130 billion then we come to know our real worth in real economic sense, quoting an economy bigger then Russia with population 10 times that of Russia do not make us a bigger economy

There per capita income is 5 times more then that of India and per capita income shows the real progress a nation has made. quoting figures in trillion do not makes us bigger then Russia either in industry, prosperity of our people

I second that post ...
we should not expect much from the Russians ...
what?
do you think air defence and attack helicopters are NOT much?

what are you expecting from them? interstellar Space cruiser?

Still richer than india.
Well then keep hoping.
Good luck.

Couple of years a go even this was unthinkable. Every tom dick and harry started commenting when JF-17's engine issue came up. Now its helicopters and the attitude is same. Next time it might be fighters.

One needs to keep in mind that we were offered Mig-29 and Su-27 in the nineties. Nothing unusual about it. When one feels they are loosing a market they definitely search for alternate markets.

what?
do you think air defence and attack helicopters are NOT much?

what are you expecting from them? interstellar Space cruiser?

i mean as some member state about Su-35 , and other systems .. i dont think Russians will be selling such weapons to Pak

One needs to keep in mind that we were offered Mig-29 and Su-27 in the nineties. Nothing unusual about it. When one feels they are loosing a market they definitely search for alternate markets

As i said,good luck with it.

The truth??
U won't get them.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom