What's new

What weapons Pakistan Army Interested to buy from Russia

Sir jee,
What abt the profit with the confirmed order of 500 , 250-250 for both IAF and RuAF. Have you forgot that. Which country can replace this Big market. And by the way IAF will buy 200 FGFA and not PAK-FA and 50 PAK-FA

300 PAK-fa with TOT
300 Su35 with TOT
Armata with TOT
Aircraft Carrier with TOT
S-400 heck S-300 is outdated with TOT
Iscandar quasi ballastic missile with TOT
T-90 with TOT
Engines from Saturn to Rd 93 with TOT
Hind, Mi-35 with TOT
Bars Radar and IBRIS Aesa radars for indiginous JF-17 with TOT
Aesa and UHF Radars for detecting F-22 with TOT
Nuclear SSK SSBN submarine with TOT
Long range TU strategic Bomber with TOT
Tels for Shaheen and Gauri with TOT
Anti Ballastic Systems with TOT
RD77, RD 73, Long range AWAC killer with TOT
Small Arms from AK47, AK-12, Manpad, Antitank missile with TOT
Misc. Items in a Ship Container with TOT

JV for 300 Km supersonic cruise missile for navy, airforce and army not to mention with TOT

I respect your thoughts we all beed but it is highly impossible even we have. Money to buy them all

.... pak fa is almost completed if india backs off pak fa production testing....

Pakistan and China successful co-operation on JF-17 was copied by Russia and India and Indian gave Russia $5 billion. The PAKFA/FGFA needs more funding and testing and has never been in India.

russia will do war on pakistan . russia a good friend of india . russia and israel are good old friends . pakistan is jeolous
Than most welcome i think u were in jail or may be never come to contact with outside world since 99 or u were in comma sir plz wake up if russia is that die hard friend why selling MI 35 with znti tank mussile.

Anti tank not to be used on talibans they dont have tanks

India has tabks so wake up sid

Russia can give helos and point defence weapons but nothing of cutting edge like su35 or s400 or they will lose their biggest market (till now and in near future)
They already lost it now they are searching for more small markets

@Super Falcon One more thing just for my won knowledge why does every Pakistani poster do not forgot to add one word TOT with everything.

@Super Falcon One more thing just for my won knowledge why does every Pakistani poster do not forgot to add one word TOT

@Super Falcon One more thing just for my won knowledge why does every Pakistani poster do not forgot to add one word TOT with everything.

@Super Falcon One more thing just for my won knowledge why does every Pakistani poster do not forgot to add one word TOT
I know you find it hard to digest that Russia is offering us so many weapons but man accept the reality yes it's bitter but you would have to accept.

I know you find it hard to digest that Russia is offering us so many weapons but man accept the reality yes it's bitter but you would have to accept.
russia , UK , USA or XYZ will sell their wepons to anyone who has "cash" to buy them question is do you have "cash" to buy russian hardware :azn:

Is this your answer to the question which I asked to Super Falcon or you are making an environment before your statement starts......................................

SU 35 could be bought for stop gap between IAF and PAF since india gaining Aur superiority in skiez and they have 250 SU 30Mki. 100 PAKFA. 36 RAFALE. 100+Mig 29. 60 Mirages 2000

PAF have 70 F 16 and 50+JF 17 most of PAF mirages are on vergd of retiremeng A5 fantan retired we need twin engine fighter jet to stop gap ai superiority in skies of india until we get some thing like PAK Fa

One way or other single engind fighter jet era is over

Most countries make twin engind jets
F 35 is rarity only
one way or other in future we have to get Twin engine fighter jets

Just inagine all 250 SU 30MKi, 36 Rafale, 60 Mirage 2000 ,100 mig 29
Attack Pak

What we have 70 F 16 Single Engine jets and 70 JF 17 and old mirages verge of retirement

Aur defence is also weak only medium range indian jets are twin engine they fly high out of reach of our ai defence and with superior numbers and quality of IAF jets we are at nercy of IAF

we need state of the art SU 35 for stop gape

One way of other we purchase twin engine jet in future why nit today

Since china buying SU 35 too from russia we can handle maintanance of these jets with chiba help

We cut of JF 17 planned 250 jets to 150 now
we cut of J 10 procurment
since we got customer if Thunder
we are geting profit we can yse money to buy SU 35

I bet ask any pilot give him choice between F 16 and SU 35 which ge wabt to fly i bet u he chosses SU 35

Pakistan and China successful co-operation on JF-17 was copied by Russia and India and Indian gave Russia $5 billion. The PAKFA/FGFA needs more funding and testing and has never been in India.
HA HA now this is real blooper

SU 35 could be bought for stop gap between IAF and PAF since india gaining Aur superiority in skiez and they have 250 SU 30Mki. 100 PAKFA. 36 RAFALE. 100+Mig 29. 60 Mirages 2000

PAF have 70 F 16 and 50+JF 17 most of PAF mirages are on vergd of retiremeng A5 fantan retired we need twin engine fighter jet to stop gap ai superiority in skies of india until we get some thing like PAK Fa

One way or other single engind fighter jet era is over

Most countries make twin engind jets
F 35 is rarity only
one way or other in future we have to get Twin engine fighter jets

Just inagine all 250 SU 30MKi, 36 Rafale, 60 Mirage 2000 ,100 mig 29
Attack Pak

What we have 70 F 16 Single Engine jets and 70 JF 17 and old mirages verge of retirement

Aur defence is also weak only medium range indian jets are twin engine they fly high out of reach of our ai defence and with superior numbers and quality of IAF jets we are at nercy of IAF

we need state of the art SU 35 for stop gape

One way of other we purchase twin engine jet in future why nit today

Since china buying SU 35 too from russia we can handle maintanance of these jets with chiba help

We cut of JF 17 planned 250 jets to 150 now
we cut of J 10 procurment
since we got customer if Thunder
we are geting profit we can yse money to buy SU 35

I bet ask any pilot give him choice between F 16 and SU 35 which ge wabt to fly i bet u he chosses SU 35
but can 36 Su35s save pakistan in case of war ?

dont forget we are maturingowr air warfare doctroine around MKIs for more than a decade now and know everything about them like you know about F16s :coffee:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom