What's new

What weapons Pakistan Army Interested to buy from Russia

@Zarvan @Tipu7
Kalashnikov AK-12 assault rifle, prototype that participated in "Ratnik" trials, photo taken in June, 2015.
Shown here with belorussian-made Red Dot (collimating) sight
1435084366.jpg

1435084410.jpg

1435084436.jpg

1435084463.jpg

Note that bolt is locked back by bolt hold-open device
How it performed any idea ?

AK-12 Rifles with local production and some elements of Russian future soldier program.
Excellent!
By future soldier program I suppose you mean the Ratnik?

Ratnik_kit_-_EDM_May_5__2015.jpg

The soldier in the front is wearing the Barmista:
Barmitsa53.jpg

The Ratniks weight is 15 kg, With the vest it is 20. And with the Heavy Barmista it's 32 kg.
It's helmet weighs 1.06Kg. (The US Armys ACH weighs 1.62 kg for comparison)
The Vest has been tested with SVD Dragunov 7.62x54mmR armor piercing, It can stop 10 of these rounds at point blank.

The "Strelets" Comms and Intel should be a huge boost to our HQs and command posts aswell. (They can see where their soldier is using GLONASS, and it has the "Friend or Foe" system.

The Soldeirs are even invisible in FLIR sights!

As for the AK12, It's an excellent weapon.
nrBK4.jpg

It also has different configurations, like the RPK 12 and the AKU 12

The emphasis should be getting the MA engines for the second batch of JF-17s.
Also if we can get the clearance then the S-400 can do wonders for Pakistani Air Defence cover.

Dear Russians have changed the policies in future we get good and stronger relation Russia is big player we should give her its die respect Russia eyes had opened when india continously gone over US weapons and rejected russian Mig 35 Mi 28 artillery bids and gone to buy us weapons

International friendships changes all the time

Lets come on topic we know air defence pak wants from russia but which class of Airdefence pak interested in

In 2004 mushy visted russia and ask putin to sell S 300 to pak putin rejected at that time things ard now changed russia ses pak important player in strategic and geopolitical scinario russia gains more with pak than india now so its a swap

Hop informative people increase our information precisly

i know things have changed but still we should not keep our hopes too high ..
let them first sell the Mil 35 Helicopters .. later we can negotiate ..
but again i dont think Russians will sell Su-35 , to Pak ... the most we can expect or get is short range SAM and Attack Heli's

Things we are buying from Russia:

Things Russia offered

1: Mig29-Su27
2: Tor anti AIR system
3: Pantsir S1
4: Anti cruise missile systems

Small arms and side systems are also on list.....

when were these offered? Any link?

ak series are always reliable and well tested
ak12 is excellent if Pakistan wants to buy
gunship helo apc engines SAM russia might sale
but about fighter planes i am not sure

maybe in future as India is turning away from Russia

when were these offered? Any link?
Air crafts were offered when embargo was lifted by Russia........ confirmed by Admin of this forum.......
And heard about defensive systems to neutralize Brahmos missile to be offered to us via Russia in news on express, and ARY...... can't find source yet

Agreed SU 35 may be not possible im happy with MI 28 havoc Pantsir Buk missile system along with S 300 are as good as gold

And not to forget our navy personaal should pay some visits to see mighty destroyers of russian navy

SU 35 will be huge if we get it rafale threat will be over once it for all

Pak army badly need Mi 35 Helicopters from Russia i think this is very important for them ......

The above poster is right. PAK-FA suits Pakistan more than India. They should immediately payout the $5 bn Indian contribution and buy in to the program. Also get a nuclear submarine on lease along with a JV for Yakhont derivative named Indos (after Indus and Moskva rivers). Don't forget to buy 300 Su 35 license production which will totally negate the Rafale threat per poster above.

No hornet, no Rafael..... time for heavy fighter...... and Our pilots have flown Chinese Flankers before, so it's not a trouble at all

Facts??
Like what??
Show you money in brief cases?

And we have good relations with SA too ..... buy Hinds from Russia, upgrade then via SA......:cheers:
Any guess what upgrades South Africa offers?? Related to hinds??
@Zarvan apparently during the shaheen 1 exercise paf pilots were inspecting the chinese flankers and there are images. do you have the images? because i can find them

Back
Top Bottom