What's new

What weapons Pakistan Army Interested to buy from Russia

AK-12 Rifles with local production and some elements of Russian future soldier program.
Sir what is your source and is it selected or are we just interested in getting it and a page is claiming Pakistan and Russia has started to work on contract of SU-35 which are being sold to Pakistan.

How to you intend to pay for these 8-)
We know How to arrange money specially when we want those weapons which we would used against our beloved enemy India in future wars.

I think pakistan has a aim for surface to air missiles.
Su-35 and other attack heli might be.
I dont think our pilots will be happy with russian jets if pakistan goes for french jets or F-18 then this looks good.

I dont think our pilots will be happy with russian jets if pakistan goes for french jets or F-18 then this looks good.
France is dealing with India now so they won't sell them to Pakistan and SU-35 is much better than F-18.

No hornet, no Rafael..... time for heavy fighter...... and Our pilots have flown Chinese Flankers before, so it's not a trouble at all

I will if you back your claim with facts
Facts??
Like what??
Show you money in brief cases?

Confirmed?

Not so sure about SU35, but there are rumors circulating around about SU35 for Pakistan.

Pakistan should acquire Russian Air Defence system, Tor anti AIR system, Pantsir S1 & Buk M2E are best choice for PD. MI28 has been offered to Pakistan & I dearly hope PD goes for them.

MI35 Hind are modified by South Africa to Super Hind, as seen on the picture shared by you. Russians I believe don't have this. Even if Russians do have it then they are under SA's ATS license.
And we have good relations with SA too ..... buy Hinds from Russia, upgrade then via SA......:cheers:
Any guess what upgrades South Africa offers?? Related to hinds??

What about this AK-12 talk even russian is far behind to make it as her standard Assault Rifle?

We must have a future soldier plan or a future Army only if our leaders have a little bit of shame.

No hornet, no Rafael..... time for heavy fighter...... and Our pilots have flown Chinese Flankers before, so it's not a trouble at all

Facts??
Like what??
Show you money in brief cases?

And we have good relations with SA too ..... but Honda from Russia, upgrade then via SA......:cheers:
Any fuss what upgrades South Africa offers?? Related to hinds??

No don't be silly
Like transferring the money in my bank A/C

What about this AK-12 talk even russian is far behind to make it as her standard Assault Rifle?

We must have a future soldier plan or a future Army only if our leaders have a little bit of shame.
Yes it had issues 3 years ago but they are pretty much resolved and we are not going to go for it until it passes the tests in all terrains and weather conditions

Other than Mi28 / 35.. i hope we buy an air defence like S300 / S400, panister or if i am not mistaken the recently launched S350.
we could do much better with a decent nos of these along with the chinese copies of S300

AK-12 Rifles with local production and some elements of Russian future soldier program.
@Zarvan @Tipu7
Kalashnikov AK-12 assault rifle, prototype that participated in "Ratnik" trials, photo taken in June, 2015.
Shown here with belorussian-made Red Dot (collimating) sight
1435084366.jpg

1435084410.jpg

1435084436.jpg

1435084463.jpg

Note that bolt is locked back by bolt hold-open device

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom