What's new

What was india in 1835,How British destroyed India.

this shows how poor knowledge you have and how ill you are when you read facts? and for you, I only have to say again that, "Blind patriotism is a disease.". wake up and have a look on other links also, US is nothing but made by the immigrants who develop new techs there. thanks

What is the relevance of the growth of the US to the ancient glories of India, and to a forged report by a British statesman? Regarding blind patriotism, I should imagine, from the evidence available so far, that you should look at your posts first; @Bang Galore seems to have been trying to correct some of the worst excesses.

thats what i have been trying to explain to this kid......stop stealing history....grow up and own kamasutra and khajuraho civilization that flourished in banares,india:agree:

we own it,we are proud of the thinking our ancestors had as they didnt shy away from showing the reality,its the islamic invaders who are stealing our history just because they got a piece of land which was of historical significance
hinduism existed in the ancient indus region so the had the same thinking and ideology as rest of the hindu people(belonging to banares,etc)

Man, we have an old piece of paper, its scan, with picture of that gentleman, and you have the full written record? Where did you get that? and what just you claimed about India in 17th century, “Indians were in a terrible wretched state before the British came except for a handful of people & I mean a handful (a few hundreds). The vast majority were poor & could barely eke out a living.”

Your point is not clear.

1. The supposed old piece of paper never existed; there is NO historical record, it is not cited in any history text, it does not exist anywhere. The picture of the gentleman exists on the public record and is widely available. To scan it and attach it to a false document adds nothing to the authenticity of the document.
2. The Minute on Education is a very famous document and it is quoted in its full, authentic version by Capt. Popeye. It is also available in dozens of textbooks, which you have obviously not read.
3. It was not Capt. Popeye but Bang Galore; since you are obviously too hard pressed for time to look up the original passage, please see message 10.

While I Just said that, “this piece of paper has truths because, we have something on the website of Indian government also.”, read my very first reply to this thread.

Could you give us the url of the website that you claim is that of the Indian government?

You may write anything you want and as you have already said your knowledge about India till 17th century, its doesn’t worth talking more on this matter with you. You would keep writing something something and post, while we all here know that even British government keep changing the facts on time to time about how they really ruled on their colonies. then how can you say what was actually right? But few things are facts which we have on the government website of India, with a scan of a piece of paper on discussion.

Again, the scan is a fake, and it is widely known to be a fake. Furthermore, there is grave doubt about the facts on the website that you have quoted. Even a cursory glance shows two howlers.

Please do not get into a discussion without some basic knowledge and information.

hahah keep lying....geography is testament to what i have said....your propoganda and lies mean nothing.....even your own countrymen joe shearer is tired of your propoganda bullsht.

read islamic invasion as well for more knowledge of history and geography

Acc to wikip Macaulay was in India from 1834 to 1838. How could he have given this speech in 1935?

For the simple reason that it was never a speech.

The false document with which Ashwinm started this thread was called a speech, which is why everybody is confused. If you look carefully at Capt. Popeye's printing of the original, the correct document, it was the Minute on Education prepared by Macaulay. A minute is a memo., a written document. He had submitted this minute to clear the thinking on the policy of educational language, and due to this crucial minute, education was changed to education in English; other systems were de-recognised and left unsupported. This had both very good and very bad consequences.

You should be aware that Macaulay might well have made a speech in council, except that the Governor-General's Council did not function in that manner. It functioned through circulation and discussion of written documents in meetings. An opportunity to make speeches would have commenced only after the beginnings of representative government with the Minto-Morley Reforms of 1919. In 1835, there was a possibility of Macaulay making a speech, but it was not a probability.

I hope that this helps.

thankyou for endorsing my view point......you education system is third class and based on lies and feeding propoganda and the result is likes of harshad and hello-10 and banglore who are stealing history of foreign nations and claiming them to be theirs....what a waste of space..

To be honest, I do not understand your viewpoint.

1. It may well be third class. Many of us think so, and would like to see major reforms, and are working for it in our own small ways.
2. You mentioned that it is based on lies and feeding propaganda. Would you have some examples that we could examine?
3. You state that harshad and hello-10 and Bang Galore are the results of this system. Since the three of them have very different levels of knowledge, apparently because they have widely varying education, how were you able to put them all in the same class? While I have had bitter feuds with Bang Galore in the past, he is always factual and accurate, I would even go so far as to say 90% of the time; we have fought over interpretations, where either of us could be right, both could have been right, or both could have been wrong. I cannot comment about harshad; hello-10 is completely uneducated. But how do you assign that to the education system? Surely you cannot get such widely varying results from the same system without casting your uniform criticism in some doubt itself?
4. You mention stealing history from foreign nations and claiming them to be theirs. What is this about? Please clarify.

sir what about this video??the great khajuraho civilization tha flourished in banares,india 1000 years ago....

was this what pissed off sultan ghazni?and he came and occupied to put an end to it??

israeli tourists love to visit this place in india.
Thanks for the wonderful post . This shows what a free place ancient India was. And how advanced an non perverse society was. I am saying this because Islam considers such things haram but I you see sodomy was practised very widely in the ancient Muslim world and today Pakistan is **** capital of the world. The above shows that Indian ancients were vey open minds and tolerant. Thanks again.
Basically Muslims came and ruined india .

listen son...we are not talking about religions here....we are talking about what existed materially where,,,,,,,and u are just going round and round trying to sell lies and bogus propoganda..

religion and factual history are intertwined so if you dont understand that much it cant be helped
the indus region was the entry point into the subcontinent,so it is natural that the decendents gradually expanded south and east wards inside the subcontinent,it is also known that the sites of major cities in ivc were abandoned so naturally they must have migrated to some extent if not then they are completely wiped out
hinduism corresponds mostly to the native religion of ivc than any other religion with the ivc symbols showing a man in yogic position to worship of phalic object and rudra and importance given to cattle

sir what about this video??the great khajuraho civilization tha flourished in banares,india 1000 years ago....

was this what pissed off sultan ghazni?and he came and occupied to put an end to it??

israeli tourists love to visit this place in india.
Thanks for the wonderful post . This shows what a free place ancient India was. And how advanced an non perverse society was. I am saying this because Islam considers such things haram but I you see sodomy was practised very widely in the ancient Muslim world and today Pakistan is **** capital of the world. The above shows that Indian ancients were vey open minds and tolerant. Thanks again.
Basically Muslims came and ruined india .

even your own country men joe shearer is not interested in your crap...get a life

i am not interested in joe shearer(who ever that is and whatever he thinks)
i want you to disprove my claims and give concrete proof of your claims which are not only dependent on geographical conditions
if you are not able to do anything except trolling leave it at that

sir all three of them are posting threads based on fake documents.....now that represents indian state of mind....why dont you control them.
they dont know simple geography.....most of them are claiming taxila is in india...while we all know it is in Pakistan,
Aren't you guilty of replying to this thread then. Control them if you an don't ask others.
Taxila is in the Indian subcontinent. Now it's in pak. But one thing is sure that taxila was a great cents of Hindu and Buddhist culture and probably that's why many people think its in India. The largely barbaric Islamists destroyed it and killed all Hindus there.

you are sensible bharti troll reasoning with a not so sensible bharti troll......he is spreading lies and fake documents....control him

This is the first time that I have been called a troll.

Could I ask how, from your lofty position of 44 posts, and your membership of this forum from December 2011, you are able to spot me for a troll when other members of longer standing and greater reputation have not?

Back
Top Bottom