What's new

what was her fault?

Her fault was that she was Muslim and a potential terrorist in the eyes of the bhartis.

Poor kid, it's about time we introduce legislation through out India where parents who put their kids in harm way knowingly must be punished or at least kids put in foster care.

Poor kid, it's about time we introduce legislation through out India where parents who put their kids in harm way knowingly must be punished or at least kids put in foster care.

Bang on bro.

They look like a young couple. My heart goes out to them. All of us have been that age with a small chubby cute kid.

But really. What was the little girl's fault?

What will they tell her when she grow up and wants to know how she got blinded?

Cheers, Doc

Bang on bro.

They look like a young couple. My heart goes out to them. All of us have been that age with a small chubby cute kid.

But really. What was the little girl's fault?

What will they tell her when she grow up and wants to know how she got blinded?

Cheers, Doc
That she fought for freedom? I dunnu man, it's stupidity. It will be a while before we start focusing on protecting ALL kids not just our own.

So the troll in you had unfortunately ended in something lolzzz

I hope they torn down that Parsi fire temple and disconnect its earthly connection or whatever ........ just a social experiment to see how those little cute Parsi kids would react to it. Obviously latter on we can all extend our hearts to those little cute parsi kids and their young parents ... but at the same time blame them for being too concerned about the temple.

That she fought for freedom? I dunnu man, it's stupidity. It will be a while before we start focusing on protecting ALL kids not just our own.

Do you think the parents have any illusions left now?

Lets be honest man.

There are certain areas in every city where little kids barely able to walk are seen in the middle of the street.

You have to be dead vigilant riding or driving there. Because if God forbid you hit a child, the whole mohalla will be climbing on top of you.

Ditto with goats and chickens.

In my personal experience these are invariably always Muslim bastis.

There are Hindus who also live in similar conditions. Same social strata and class. I have never seen their kids roaming in the middle of the street unattended.

I don't know what it is due to. Is it their attitude towards children (tough love, making them independent early, etc.). Is it the fact that they just have so many.

I don't know. But for me as a Parsi personally, its a huge culture shock. Coz our women are the diametric opposite when it comes to smothering their children well into their 20s and even 30s ....

But that's a different thread.

Cheers, Doc

I hope they torn down that Parsi fire temple and disconnect its earthly connection or whatever ........ just a social experiment to see how those little cute Parsi kids would react to it. Obviously latter on we can all extend our hearts to those little cute parsi kids and their young parents ... but at the same time blame them for being too concerned about the temple.

Couldn't resist it?

Weren't you the guy who once told me that you were a Muslim and you would gladly put your kids in harm's way for your deen?

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
can anyone confirm where exactly child was? was she on the street with someone or in her mother lap in a house window? was it that she came out suddenly with someone?

we must be sorry for the loss to the kid and to her parents, no matter someone from this or that side of the border.
particularly blaming parents for the loss is not morally justifiable as living in such environment, no parent can take such risk.

Couldn't resist it?

Weren't you the guy who once told me that you were a Muslim and you would gladly put your kids in harm's way for your deen?

Cheers, Doc

For once act like a grown up and see and analyse the things the way they are ........ without those blinds of "I have to because I am a non Muslim indian".

Aren't you the same guy who would kill his own countrymen if any harm was brought to his family or his belief system?

Being Muslim doesn't make me an alien ........ but it does make me call spade a spade.

For once act like a grown up and see and analyse the things the way they are ........ without those blinds of "I have to because I am a non Muslim indian".

Aren't you the same guy who would kill his own countrymen if any harm was brought to his family or his belief system?

Being Muslim doesn't make me an alien ........ but it does make me call spade a spade.

I've had this discussion with you in the past when we were still friends.

I never digested your views towards children then.

I'm not about to do that now for sure.

There is ZERO traction for Kashmir in the bleeding heart West.

In Geneva, which is protest paradise, Kashmir is now old fashioned. A relic of the past.

Kurds and Yazidi and Rohingya and Uighur are the in causes.

You guys have lost. Again. Simple.

About this poor kid, and the others in the past with pellet injuries, the facts are clear.

The local populace is hampering operations. Deliberately. So that the terrorists who have been cornered can escape in the chaos.

The children are being brought into this by the elders. Not at all different to how the Palestinians do it against the Israeli forces.

They should not be using their own kids as shields.

I will not bat an eyelid at adult women or even the elderly. They are adults. And are masters of their own decisions. And should also be ready to face the consequences if they attack our forces and deliberately impede anti terror operations.

But what fault of kids? Can they say no to their parents or uncles or grandparents or elders?

I too urge you to look at this not as a Muslim or a Pakistani. But as a logical adult.

I know you have it in you. Especially when discussing matters not related to your faith. Or its birth.

Cheers, Doc

I've had this discussion with you in the past when we were still friends.

I never digested your views towards children then.

I'm not about to do that now for sure.

There is ZERO traction for Kashmir in the bleeding heart West.

In Geneva, which is protest paradise, Kashmir is now old fashioned. A relic of the past.

Kurds and Yazidi and Rohingya and Uighur are the in causes.

You guys have lost. Again. Simple.

About this poor kid, and the others in the past with pellet injuries, the facts are clear.

The local populace is hampering operations. Deliberately. So that the terrorists who have been cornered can escape in the chaos.

The children are being brought into this by the elders. Not at all different to how the Palestinians do it against the Israeli forces.

They should not be using their own kids as shields.

I will not bat an eyelid at adult women or even the elderly. They are adults. And are masters of their own decisions. And should also be ready to face the consequences if they attack our forces and deliberately impede anti terror operations.

But what fault of kids? Can they say no to their parents or uncles or grandparents or elders?

I too urge you to look at this not as a Muslim or a Pakistani. But as a logical adult.

I know you have it in you. Especially when discussing matters not related to your faith. Or its birth.

Cheers, Doc

I will leave you with Sidhu's recent update "Our Makkah and Madina is in Pakistan" ....... process this it will take a lot of time to understand and accept the reality. Kashmir was never the world's cause, it's us Pakistanis who will kept it alive and will keep doing so ........ Another term of modi and we are all set.

Back
Top Bottom