What's new

what was her fault?

I live in NYC.
Sorry should have clarified, I meant I saw water cannons being used on rioting protestors in Delhi in a news report.
But that’s the only instance I have seen of this in India (news).
Lathi charge is the favorite way to quell protests, followed by tear gas, chili pepper bombs and rubber bullets which might actually be more lethal than pellet guns.
Either way, yes, water cannons should be the way of choice among the non lethal methods (though I’ve heard water cannons are no joke either, they can do their own damage by throwing people off their feet causing concussions, blunt force trauma among other injuries).
But definitely something to consider for Indian forces, though I’m certain there must be a reason (cost, infrastructure or inefficiency) that prevents the govt from investing in them.
Teaser gun
You have seen it in NYPD is the most modern weapon
Well a simple firebrigade truck can also be used not need of a special dedicated million dollar piece of shit armoured vech

Well if situation is that much critical than Air firing with original bullets is much effectibe even a single tank sabotage a whole public.

Teaser gun
You have seen it in NYPD is the most modern weapon
Well a simple firebrigade truck can also be used not need of a special dedicated million dollar piece of shit armoured vech

Well if situation is that much critical than Air firing with original bullets is much effectibe even a single tank sabotage a whole public.

Tasers are used for individual detention and have to be shot from close ranges, not so effective in crowd control, especially when rocks are being hurled at the police.

Firing in the air and live ammunition was actually used in the beginning. The deaths due to it were the reason pellet guns were introduced in the valley. As a non lethal alternative.

You have to understand, the rioters hurl stones at the police. protests that I’ve seen where water cannons were used, have “violent” protestors vandalizing or trying to fight the police hand to hand. Hurling stones is quite a violent form of protests and can cause death and serious injury. Assuming that’s the reason why pellet guns were introduced.

Tasers are used for individual detention and have to be shot from close ranges, not so effective in crowd control, especially when rocks are being hurled at the police.

Firing in the air and live ammunition was actually used in the beginning. The deaths due to it were the reason pellet guns were introduced in the valley. As a non lethal alternative.

You have to understand, the rioters hurl stones at the police. protests that I’ve seen where water cannons were used, have “violent” protestors vandalizing or trying to fight the police hand to hand. Hurling stones is quite a violent form of protests and can cause death and serious injury. Assuming that’s the reason why pellet guns were introduced.
Dots or arrow which causes Unconsciousness can be used which are effective. ....
A helicopter fitted with water cannons can also be Used and no one can can harm it.
How fitting in the air can cause deaths
I was reading somewhere that pellet guns are actual shotguns is that true???
Well a modified version of teaser just like bullet which case electric shocks or sth else are fat better than pellet guns...

@Peshwa
Police are dressed with Kevlar which is bullet proof in such how a small stone can hurt them tell sth about it??

Reading the Hindus' comments here makes me want to rip their tongues out and chop their hands off.

Vile creatures.

Fascist Indian state at its usual characteristic behavior.

Siddhu is saying nothing wrong.

But why are you guys getting excited?

Sikhs hate Pakistani Punjabi Muslims a lot harder than they mistrust Hindus post '84.

I have some hardcore Sikh friends. Please do not live in a fool's paradise.

I said another term for modi and we are all set. You don't see how things are changing how roles are reversing, we are almost past that phase of extremism, violence, mayhem ......... survived. Now it's our neighbor's turn and sadly you seem to be in minority party, better start getting close to indian Sikhs, Christians and Muslims.

You lost half your nation from under your feet keeping this Kashmiri hostility alive. At a time when India and Pakistan were a lot closer.

Seriously ......... you will bring 1971 like an emotional indian kid and celebrate it as some victory of your's .... like seriously. Can you act like a grown up man for once, come on it isn't that hard.

Nearly half a century later, that gulf has widened. You are under equipped in every way that really matters.

The closest you came, your best chance, was '65. And your leadership mucked it up.

Rest is just PDF shoo sha now ...

Mention Kashmir and see Sushma, Bipin modi go crazy. If they were that confident they won't be resorting to childish acts of boycotting summits. Widened gap my middle finger ...... you are still in our reach. And IK rightly said who is crazy enough to have a war between two nuclear weapon armed countries ...... the war (read annihilation) is out of question, so why not sit like grown ups and resolve our only issue Kashmir. By the way he also said that Kashmir is not that complicated if there is willing strong decisive leadership on both sides. And he thinks of himself quite strong and willing.

I said another term for modi and we are all set. You don't see how things are changing how roles are reversing, we are almost past that phase of extremism, violence, mayhem ......... survived. Now it's our neighbor's turn and sadly you seem to be in minority party, better start getting close to indian Sikhs, Christians and Muslims.

Seriously ......... you will bring 1971 like an emotional indian kid and celebrate it as some victory of your's .... like seriously. Can you act like a grown up man for once, come on it isn't that hard.

Mention Kashmir and see Sushma, Bipin modi go crazy. If they were that confident they won't be resorting to childish acts of boycotting summits. Widened gap my middle finger ...... you are still in our reach. And IK rightly said who is crazy enough to have a war between two nuclear weapon armed countries ...... the war (read annihilation) is out of question, so why not sit like grown ups and resolve our only issue Kashmir. By the way he also said that Kashmir is not that complicated if there is willing strong decisive leadership on both sides. And he thinks of himself quite strong and willing.

On Kashmir, there is nothing to solve.

All the impetus for solving something that does not need solving is coming from your side.

Have a nice day.

Cheers, Doc

On Kashmir, there is nothing to solve.

All the impetus for solving something that does not need solving is coming from your side.

Have a nice day.

Cheers, Doc

Time will tell ........ and there is plenty still left.

india remains a mob masquerading as a nation, and what could be more pathetic when you find your own allies hating your people. Time will tell ........ and there is still plenty left, enough for Kashmiris to get their right of self determination. Bullets, tanks, jets, soldiers all get replaced, but you cannot break the will of people you oppress.

Time will tell ........ and there is plenty still left.

india remains a mob masquerading as a nation, and what could be more pathetic when you find your own allies hating your people. Time will tell ........ and there is still plenty left, enough for Kashmiris to get their right of self determination. Bullets, tanks, jets, soldiers all get replaced, but you cannot break the will of people you oppress.

You've lost.

I'd suggest you do not head into old age with that festering resentment, but move on and make something of what you have.

What you've been allowed to have by your blood enemies.

Who stupidly took their foot off your exposed throat.

You and I both know we would not have been having this conversation had the foot been from your right than from your left.

Cheers, Doc

You've lost.

I'd suggest you do not head into old age with that festering resentment, but move on and make something of what you have.

What you've been allowed to have by your blood enemies.

Who stupidly took their foot off your exposed throat.

You and I both know we would not have been having this conversation had the foot been from your right than from your left.

Cheers, Doc

I am entering my old age with a clear conscience, happy, grateful, blessed and satisfied. Still perform more than a young blood could. Feels like reached my full strength now.

You can assume victory when there is none. And why I would be perturbed by your false achievements.

Our enemies shouldn't wish to put us in a situation where there is blood ........ we have been found not afraid of death, again and again and again ......

Your problem is you became part of a mob, now your best strategy is to act macho and throw threats. When some of people are preparing for how to survive doomsday, you can make youtube videos about how to survive a lynching day .......... it's not that far.

Fascist Indian state at its usual characteristic behavior.
Oscar, was it always that bad? Were they just hiding their hatred and fascist side for some time? I seriously cannot comprehend how anyone can actually justify or celebrate the pain this kid had to go through? Not only do that but also blame the kid and his parents for this misery!! Only because the one who pulled the trigger was a Hindhu!!

their claim falls on its face when they (general Indian public influenced by RSS) dont recognize the basic rights of the natives of that land. it makes them look no different to the invaders.
so much for "Attot Aang"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom