What's new

what was her fault?

I will leave you with Sidhu's recent update "Our Makkah and Madina is in Pakistan" ....... process this it will take a lot of time to understand and accept the reality. Kashmir was never the world's cause, it's us Pakistanis who will kept it alive and will keep doing so ........ Another term of modi and we are all set.

Siddhu is saying nothing wrong.

But why are you guys getting excited?

Sikhs hate Pakistani Punjabi Muslims a lot harder than they mistrust Hindus post '84.

I have some hardcore Sikh friends. Please do not live in a fool's paradise.

You lost half your nation from under your feet keeping this Kashmiri hostility alive. At a time when India and Pakistan were a lot closer.

Nearly half a century later, that gulf has widened. You are under equipped in every way that really matters.

The closest you came, your best chance, was '65. And your leadership mucked it up.

Rest is just PDF shoo sha now ...

Cheers, Doc

I've had this discussion with you in the past when we were still friends.

I never digested your views towards children then.

I'm not about to do that now for sure.

There is ZERO traction for Kashmir in the bleeding heart West.

In Geneva, which is protest paradise, Kashmir is now old fashioned. A relic of the past.

Kurds and Yazidi and Rohingya and Uighur are the in causes.

You guys have lost. Again. Simple.

About this poor kid, and the others in the past with pellet injuries, the facts are clear.

The local populace is hampering operations. Deliberately. So that the terrorists who have been cornered can escape in the chaos.

The children are being brought into this by the elders. Not at all different to how the Palestinians do it against the Israeli forces.

They should not be using their own kids as shields.

I will not bat an eyelid at adult women or even the elderly. They are adults. And are masters of their own decisions. And should also be ready to face the consequences if they attack our forces and deliberately impede anti terror operations.

But what fault of kids? Can they say no to their parents or uncles or grandparents or elders?

I too urge you to look at this not as a Muslim or a Pakistani. But as a logical adult.

I know you have it in you. Especially when discussing matters not related to your faith. Or its birth.

Cheers, Doc

Well, either way.. We are going to continue fucking you guys up, so save the semantics for the peacemakers on this forum.

Well, either way.. We are going to continue fucking you guys up, so save the semantics for the peacemakers on this forum.

This thread is all about you guys trying to whip up a storm.

For who I do not know. Its not like PDF influences world opinion.

And on Kashmir, the world stopped caring. A long time ago.

When Pakistan cease to be the "in" brown brother. And became the naughty one.

Haar gaye ho tum.

Cheers, Doc

This thread is all about you guys trying to whip up a storm.

For who I do not know. Its not like PDF influences world opinion.

And on Kashmir, the world stopped caring. A long time ago.

When Pakistan cease to be the "in" brown brother. And became the naughty one.

Haar gaye ho tum.

Cheers, Doc

We still care about Kashmir, and we will will not stop. We can burn the world down, but we will never forget our struggle.

And what is all this brown stuff you are talking about all of a sudden? I've seen your fat middle aged face in quite a few photos. You are the same color as some of my cousins in the village that work the fields.

We still care about Kashmir, and we will will not stop. We can burn the world down, but we will never forget our struggle.

And what is all this brown stuff you are talking about all of a sudden? I've seen your fat middle aged face in quite a few photos. You are the same color as some of my cousins in the village that work the fields.

:lol:

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Yo. As a cadet.

Now go ahead with a smartass Razi special. :enjoy:

Cheers, Doc

What should I say? You look like a typical Punjabi from Pakistan. Honestly, I have cousins in my village with fair skin and colored eyes, but they never claim to be 'white'. I just don't understand all the 'brown' stuff you were talking about earlier. I am fair skinned, but I still consider myself as brown.

You looked like a sharp guy in your youth, and I actually thought you were a complete pussy, but your body type proves that you were not a typical Indian beta male.

@padamchen

Nice vintage photos by the way.

@padamchen

Nice vintage photos by the way.

Thanks buddy. My kids put these up as their WhatsApp DPs on my birthday.

Why did you think I was a pussy? I don't have a pussy bone in my body. And have the scars to prove that over the decades ...

And what is the alpha in the body type?

And ya. Most people think I'm a Punjabi.

Cheers, Doc

Thanks buddy. My kids put these up as their WhatsApp DPs on my birthday.

Why did you think I was a pussy? I don't have a pussy bone in my body. And have the scars to prove that over the decades ...

And what is the alpha in the body type?

And ya. Most people think I'm a Punjabi.

Cheers, Doc

Most Indians are typically pussies. Only a hand few from Punjab have ever made me change my mind, but then again it was nothing I was impressed with. Most Indians I see in the US are round and look unhealthy. They look round and soft with an explosive mouth. :lol:

@Peshwa What their crime???? the fact that they do not accept British created union and rather prefer to be with their contiguous, ethnically, culturally, spiritual kinsmen from Indus land of Pak?????

@Peshwa What their crime???? the fact that they do not accept British created union and rather prefer to be with their contiguous, ethnically, culturally, spiritual kinsmen from Indus land of Pak?????

Ask the 18 month old child if he/she knows this.
Are you suggesting this child was there on the streets in the middle of a riot to fight for “freedom” by his/her own volition?
If not, you have the answer on whose fault it is this child came in harms way.

Forget Kashmiris, I would say the same for any mainland Indian who willingly puts their child in harms way. The fault lies with the parents. It’s quite simple.

Ask the 18 month old child if he/she knows this.
Are you suggesting this child was there on the streets in the middle of a riot to fight for “freedom” on his/her own volition?
If not, you have the answer on whose fault it is this child came in harms way.
Your selfless army did not see that there is little children in there. Pathetic!!

Your selfless army did not see that there is little children in there. Pathetic!!

Maybe the armed forces didn’t see the child, that’s up for debate whether they did and yet continued to fire. What is NOT in doubt is that the parents knew that pellets were being fired and it was a riot situation, yet decided to put the child in harms way by being there instead of sheltering the child to safety.

Do you have the exact details of the situation or are you basing and piecing the entire scenario on tweets and photos?

Maybe the armed forces didn’t see the child, that’s up for debate whether they did and yet continued to fire. What is NOT in doubt is that the parents knew that pellets were being fired and it was a riot situation, yet decided to put the child in harms way by being there instead of sheltering the child to safety.

Do you have the exact details of the situation or are you basing and piecing the entire scenario on tweets and photos?
I don't have exact details but
Pellets gun should not be used on public.
Well their parents wanted to put more pressure on by using its children.
But there is only one case so there is probability that this cute little child hiding among the public.

What do you think?
Was your army aware of it?

Back
Top Bottom