What's new

what was her fault?

Haha seriously? Why are you even engaging his nonsense.
When logic fails, the PDF jihadi turns to tangential bullshit. Best to ignore the nonsense

I'm actually wondering the same about you.

My sympathy is expressed as a parent.

As an Indian I owe no one any explanation.

Cheers, Doc

I can't listen ....... I can read only.

Shits ........... well keep your shit to yourself buddy ....... why the hell you expect I will take any shit from you. Disgusting.

I hope you didn't break your keyboard typing these lies oops sorry your response, else you would blame me for that. You being on internet is evidence enough to confirm that you are telling a lie .... again.

Point is simple .......... Its the hometown of kid and he / she has all the rights to be anywhere he / she wants to be, its you who should stop telling lies and forcing your will on him / her.

Stop with lies buddy what's wrong with you?

Again responsibility lies with the one who is pulling the trigger. Why fire at the "protesters" when there are children in there, why would you come to defend an oppressing force and try putting blame on the victims? Why would you mask your true intentions as some humane concern when it is not? You are telling a lie when you do that. I have no interest in your character, it's an internet forum and you are telling a lie openly, so bear with the response ........

Not interested in your tangential nonsense.
Answer me this, would you take a child to the frontline during war? since you claim the child is allowed to go where it pleases, not withstanding the fact that it wasn’t the child’s decision to be there, it was the parents decision to bring him in harms way during a riot. If not, why not? And if you do and the child comes in harms way, whose fault is it?

I'm actually wondering the same about you.

My sympathy is expressed as a parent.

As an Indian I owe no one any explanation.

Cheers, Doc

You’re right. I should practice what I preach. I’m going to log off.

Sympathy for the child, the parents are the ones to be blamed here.
The child didn’t choose to be there, it was the parents decision.
That’s where I stand.

Answer me this, would you take a child to the frontline during war? since you claim the child is allowed to go where it pleases, not withstanding the fact that it wasn’t the child’s decision to be there, it was the parents decision to bring him in harms way during a riot. If not, why not? And if you do and the child comes in harms way, whose fault is it?

Dude.

The child is a toddler from what I read somewhere.

18 months old.

You think he or she had a choice?

You think toddlers walk out of the house on their own?

I'm putting your question to you.

Why are you engaging?

Cheers, Doc

Dude.

The child is a toddler from what I read somewhere.

18 months old.

You think he or she had a choice?

You think toddlers walk out of the house on their own?

I'm putting your question to you.

Why are you engaging?

Cheers, Doc

I concur.
Moving on...

Mutual ........ but the difference is I am tolerating your lies, not paranoid like you. I can understand its difficult to defend something wrong ........

Answer me this ....... your neighborhood is occupied, your freedom has been taken from you, you cannot breath, you live constantly under oppression and fear of being tortured ........ will your children be safe inside your house when there are barbarians roaming the streets who would rape your young daughter. And on top of that those barbarians are supported by a populace who day in day out wishes your women to get raped.

The fact of the matter is you haven't gone through what they are going through ....... and you happen to have worn a cheerleaders costume to cheer each and every barbarity of your barbarian coward force. You enjoy the mere mention of them oppressing helpless people ...... and in that moment of joy you construct lies to blame the victims and their children.

Why did the people go to railway stations and hotel on 26/11 ....... they should have stayed inside their homes, if they had they wouldn't have been killed, it's their fault. See how easy this is.

Why did the people go to railway stations and hotel on 26/11 ....... they should have stayed inside their homes, if they had they wouldn't have been killed, it's their fault. See how easy this is.
If any civilian went to the hotel after the attack started and the police asked them not to go inside then yes they would be responsible for what happened to them

Similarly any civilian who deliberately goes to an encounter site is responsible for what happens to her

If any civilian went to the hotel after the attack started and the police asked them not to go inside then yes they would be responsible for what happened to them

Similarly any civilian who deliberately goes to an encounter site is responsible for what happens to her

Well said.

Ayatollah was not an invader
Neither was Idi Amin nor was Pol Pot
they left a lot of sad people behind
Thats true.

Any civilian living in an occupied region would never know when the trigger happy barbarians start shooting at civilians.

Get off your moral high horse and look at this situation objectively instead of being blinded by bias and hatred for Indians.

You want to push your narrative, go ahead, but don’t mask it as some inhumanity on part of the Indian armed forces when the blame for this kid being hurt solely lies on the parents who are irresponsible enough to expose a child to a rioting mob and the police measures to control them.

As a parent, it is their responsibility to ensure this child’s safety, aka take shelter or get the child away from such a situation, no matter how brave these Kashmiri parents think they are facing riot control police.
Or are you suggesting that it is routine for children, especially toddlers to show up at these riots/acts of vandalism on their own volition?

As sad as it is to see that this kid got hurt and trust me, no one(at least not me) wants to see a child of even an enemy come in harms way, but this is completely the fault of the parents who had no business exposing this child to danger. The child was not the target, but collateral damage. End of story.

If the question is, “what’s her fault”, the answer remains, being born to irresponsible parents who put their own child in harms way.

If you see it otherwise, thats your opinion and you’re entitled to it. I also give two shits about it. I stand by my statement.

Well surprised there are even Kashmiris alive given your assertion.
But yes, you’re right, Kashmiris using violence and terrorism to achieve their political goals are in harms way. No doubt.
And I see no reason why the Indian armed forces should treat a threat to the state and civilians from these violent Kashmiris less aggressively.
Same shameless logic again, why i am not even surprised anymore.

So what you are suggesting is that since her land have been occupied by forces who could care less about Human life, little innocent kids, its her parents who should have actually MOVED away from there home to save her. I am not being biased in hatred for Indians, its you who are being biased only since the inhumane act was committed by Indian forces, trying to defend it with every stupid and ridiculous reason!!

So again, i will suggest you, REQUEST you to have some shame and if you cannot be sorry for the poor girl, just walk away rather than blaming her.

Take care.

Trigger happy brainwashed terrorists hide among civilians. When army comes for encounter they make announcement.
Then brainwashed mullas start shouting from mosque loudspeakers to ask brainwashed ignorants to come and help the terrorists.

The army is actually showing lot of restraint. All these protesters must be arrested and thrown in jails 1000 km away so that they understand what happens to trouble makers

The justifications and words of an occupier ........ to justify their cruel actions.

Any civilian living in an occupied region would never know when the trigger happy barbarians start shooting at civilians.

What about karachi? Where a child sitting in a car on busy junction got killed by police while doing encounter in busy traffic.

No one is asking them to move

We are asking them to
1 stop giving refuge to terrorists in their homes
2 when an encounter is happening just stay inside the house and not go outside trying to disrupt the operation along with your toddlers in tow
Basically, oppressing them!! They do not give refuge to freedom fighters, THEY ARE THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS!!

Still, it is really sad to see how extremist the Indian society have become under the current government and the hindutva mind set is so clear to see even on online forums!!

Basically, oppressing them!! They do not give refuge to freedom fighters, THEY ARE THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS!!

Still, it is really sad to see how extremist the Indian society have become under the current government and the hindutva mind set is so clear to see even on online forums!!
You may call them freedom fighters we call them terrorists

Dude.

You must be a parent.

Do you take your kids even to a mela without getting worried about them getting lost?

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom