What's new

what was her fault?

@Cherokee @Peshwa @Vikki

Shame on you idiots for suggesting that the poor little girl blinded as a result of Indian brutality was used as a shield and that somehow it is her fault!! Shame on you shameless creatures that i wont even term as humans. You are rejoicing that, defending this in-human act only because its your Indian army killing or Hurting some Kashmiri Muslims.

I was not aware that the standard of Indian members coming on this forum have stooped this low.

@War Thunder DO NOT QUOTE SUCH DISGUSTING POSTS IN YOUR REPLY AND IF YOU HAVE TO EDIT OUT THE FILTH PART. If you dont, we have to monitor that one extra post of your's and edit out the dirt. Please do not make it tougher for moderators team.

this is an example of how shameless an Indian can be

There were a lot of German orphans after 2nd World War. no fault of theirs except the decisions made by their parents to follow one Fuhrer

there are a lot of dead Iraqis today because of Saddam and ISIS

there are lots of dead Iranians thanks to Ayatollah in Iran

There is a reason societies worshipped ancestors

There were a lot of German orphans after 2nd World War. no fault of theirs except the decisions made by their parents to follow one Fuhrer

there are a lot of dead Iraqis today because of Saddam and ISIS

there are lots of dead Iranians thanks to Ayatollah in Iran

There is a reason societies worshipped ancestors

one thing is common, they were all invaders
like I said

@Cherokee @Peshwa @Vikki

Shame on you idiots for suggesting that the poor little girl blinded as a result of Indian brutality was used as a shield and that somehow it is her fault!! Shame on you shameless creatures that i wont even term as humans. You are rejoicing that, defending this in-human act only because its your Indian army killing or Hurting some Kashmiri Muslims.

I was not aware that the standard of Indian members coming on this forum have stooped this low.

Get off your moral high horse and look at this situation objectively instead of being blinded by bias and hatred for Indians.

You want to push your narrative, go ahead, but don’t mask it as some inhumanity on part of the Indian armed forces when the blame for this kid being hurt solely lies on the parents who are irresponsible enough to expose a child to a rioting mob and the police measures to control them.

As a parent, it is their responsibility to ensure this child’s safety, aka take shelter or get the child away from such a situation, no matter how brave these Kashmiri parents think they are facing riot control police.
Or are you suggesting that it is routine for children, especially toddlers to show up at these riots/acts of vandalism on their own volition?

As sad as it is to see that this kid got hurt and trust me, no one(at least not me) wants to see a child of even an enemy come in harms way, but this is completely the fault of the parents who had no business exposing this child to danger. The child was not the target, but collateral damage. End of story.

If the question is, “what’s her fault”, the answer remains, being born to irresponsible parents who put their own child in harms way.

If you see it otherwise, thats your opinion and you’re entitled to it. I also give two shits about it. I stand by my statement.

If you are a Muslim born in Kashmir you are already in harm's way either you will be killed on street or Indian forces will come into your house and kill you.

Well surprised there are even Kashmiris alive given your assertion.
But yes, you’re right, Kashmiris using violence and terrorism to achieve their political goals are in harms way. No doubt.
And I see no reason why the Indian armed forces should treat a threat to the state and civilians from these violent Kashmiris less aggressively.

As sad as it is to see that this kid got hurt and trust me, no one(at least not me) wants to see a child of even an enemy come in harms way, but this is completely the fault of the parents who had no business exposing this child to danger. The child was not the target, but collateral damage. End of story.

You are not one bit sad. Its a blatant lie you are trying to tell. Push your narrative fine, but don't try masking it as some humanity filled concerns. The one who pulls the trigger ......... is the one ..... responsible and no amount of justification from you or your compatriots can change that.

Well surprised there are even Kashmiris alive given your assertion.
But yes, you’re right, Kashmiris using violence and terrorism to achieve their political goals are in harms way. No doubt.
And I see no reason why the Indian armed forces should treat a threat to the state and civilians from these violent Kashmiris less aggressively.

Look sis get a life your moral compass is stuck with hindutava mentality where you kill a person and then blame him for being dead. What an idiotic mentality you have.

It was her fault that she is dead. Pathetic what type of a moron are you.

Let me take out one of your eyes and then I will blame it on you and let's see How you feel after that.

You Indians do it as a propaganda or are you seriously so dumb in reality?

Look sis get a life your moral compass is stuck with hindutava mentality where you kill a person and then blame him for being dead. What an idiotic mentality you have.

Let me take out one of your eyes and then I will blame it on you and let's see How you feel after that.

@Peshwa is a sis?

On topic, poor child.

Cheers, Doc

Look at that cute little sad face and have some shame for blaming her if you don't have the courage to condemn you army because of your false ego.

@Peshwa is a sis?

On topic, poor child.

Cheers, Doc

Only a sissy sis can pass such remarks.
And I just remembered you doc.

You are not one bit sad. Its a blatant lie you are trying to tell. Push your narrative fine, but don't try masking it as some humanity filled concerns. The one who pulls the trigger ......... is the one ..... responsible and no amount of justification from you or your compatriots can change that.

Listen, like I said, I give two shits about what you think about me or my intentions. I don’t pander to internet trash.
Point is simple. The kid should never have been there in the first place. End of story.
The armed forces fired at the protestors, not the child who should not have been there at all. So the onus of the child’s safety is on the parents as it is their responsibility to not expose the child to a riot where things get crazy. If you can’t see this simple logic, I can’t help you.
I’ve explained myself in the previous post. Don’t think I need to any further.
You can continue to target my character, means little in the face of logic.

If you are a Muslim born in Kashmir you are already in harm's way either you will be killed on street or Indian forces will come into your house and kill you.
Not true , crores of muslims live in india no army is going to kill them .Same is the case with kashmiri muslims .

Look at that cute little sad face and have some shame for blaming her if you don't have the courage to condemn you army because of your false ego.

Only a sissy sis can pass such remarks.
And I just remembered you doc.

Peshwa is a guy.

I assure you so am I.

On topic, poor girl.

Cheers, Doc

Yeah I have no interest in chasing your tangents.
I am whatever you think I am.
Makes no difference to me.
Simply said, if the child was not exposed to an obviously dangerous situation, he would not have lost an eye. Blame the parents who want to be heros.
Perhaps next time bring a child to the frontline during war and if the kid dies, blame the opposing army for brutality.

Yeah, sure..it wasn’t the fault of those that brought a kid to the frontline, it’s the opposing armies brutality! lol GTFO

Listen, like I said, I give two shits about what you think about me or my intentions. I don’t pander to internet trash.

I can't listen ....... I can read only.

Shits ........... well keep your shit to yourself buddy ....... why the hell you expect I will take any shit from you. Disgusting.

I hope you didn't break your keyboard typing these lies oops sorry your response, else you would blame me for that. You being on internet is evidence enough to confirm that you are telling a lie .... again.

Point is simple. The kid should never have been there in the first place. End of story.

Point is simple .......... Its the hometown of kid and he / she has all the rights to be anywhere he / she wants to be, its you who should stop telling lies and forcing your will on him / her.

Stop with lies buddy what's wrong with you?

The armed forces fired at the protestors, not the child who should not have been there at all. So the onus of the child’s safety is on the parents as it is their responsibility to not expose the child to a riot where things get crazy. If you can’t see this simple logic, I can’t help you.
I’ve explained myself in the previous post. Don’t think I need to any further.
You can continue to target my character, means little in the face of logic.

Again responsibility lies with the one who is pulling the trigger. Why fire at the "protesters" when there are children in there, why would you come to defend an oppressing force and try putting blame on the victims? Why would you mask your true intentions as some humane concern when it is not? You are telling a lie when you do that. I have no interest in your character, it's an internet forum and you are telling a lie openly, so bear with the response ........

Peshwa is a guy.

I assure you so am I.

On topic, poor girl.

Cheers, Doc

Haha seriously? Why are you even engaging his nonsense.
When logic fails, the PDF jihadi turns to tangential bullshit. Best to ignore the nonsense

Back
Top Bottom