What's new

What USA will do , against anti Capatalisim Movement in Europe, US , World

Now that is funny. What is there the need for US to control Cuba? The Castros already have enough problems maintaining control of Cuba. Keep in mind that it is Cubans who continually risk their lives to come to the US, not the other way around. We leave Cuba alone to show the world how pathetic communism really is. So for all those who want to live under communism, why not move to Cuba? Why not go there and produce a 'Steve Jobs' or an 'Intel'? Show everyone how communism can compete with capitalism.

I told you before, you are a s,art educated man, do not constantly confuse the theory of communism with applied communism.. not the same!

Now that is funny. What is there the need for US to control Cuba? The Castros already have enough problems maintaining control of Cuba. Keep in mind that it is Cubans who continually risk their lives to come to the US, not the other way around. We leave Cuba alone to show the world how pathetic communism really is. So for all those who want to live under communism, why not move to Cuba? Why not go there and produce a 'Steve Jobs' or an 'Intel'? Show everyone how communism can compete with capitalism.
CUba -China-VietNam are on the way to communism, it's not a real communism yet . Do I need to remind you again ?/Marx said:' Communist revolution will happen in rich industrialize nations bcz capitalism is Unfair to the poor'

Mr. Castros have VN at his back, he will not fall before Wall st regime collapse :P

I told you before, you are a s,art educated man, do not constantly confuse the theory of communism with applied communism.. not the same!
No confusion here. As I have said before and will again: We do not live in an intellectual and moral vacuum. EVERYTHING has justifications. Applied communism cannot be based upon the principles of capitalism just as the loony idea of a benevolent dictatorship cannot be based upon the inherent distrust of man in democracy. I judge the results upon how ideas are applied and by extension, the ideas themselves are judged as to their utility to me. The attempt to divorce the two is a clear sign of intellectual dishonesty.

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 AM ----------

CUba -China-VietNam are on the way to communism, it's not a real communism yet . Do I need to remind you again ?/Marx said:' Communist revolution will happen in rich industrialize nations bcz capitalism is Unfair to the poor'

Mr. Castros have VN at his back, he will not fall before Wall st regime collapse :P
:lol: Viet Nam cannot help Cuba. Already Cuba had reforms. For years now, Canada and the other Latin America countries have their own trade relationships with Cuba and that is the reason why Cuba continues to exist. No thanks to Viet Nam.

:lol: Viet Nam cannot help Cuba. Already Cuba had reforms. For years now, Canada and the other Latin America countries have their own trade relationships with Cuba and that is the reason why Cuba continues to exist. No thanks to Viet Nam.
Wrong ,bro, Vn can help Cuba to ruin any CIA assasination plot toward Mr. Castros, keep Cuba in safe. Cuba reform is learning from VN-China , and VN-China refrom is learned from Mr.Lenin reform idea , it's use for a nation which is not experience a capitalsm period :)

Vietnam, Cuba expand friendly and cooperative ties
(VNA) – Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan, Minister of Labour, War Invalids and Social Affairs signed with her Cuban counterpart Alfredo Morales a memorandum of understanding on cooperation in exchange of information and visit, at their working session in Havana on Oct. 20.

Ngan, who is accompanying Vice President Nguyen Thi Doan in her official visit to Cuba, also met with Jorge Marti, President of the Cuban Institute of Friendship with the People and members of the Cuba-Vietnam Friendship Association the same day. Minister Ngan praised the traditional fraternal relations between the two nations and reiterated Vietnam ’s consistent policy towards Cuba.

On this occasion, Minister Ngan, who is president of the Vietnam-Cuba Friendship Association handed over 10,000 USD raised by members of the association to help Cuban hurricanes’ victims.
http://www.vietnamembassy-venezuela.org/vnemb.vn/tin_hddn/ns081022104032?b_start:int=15

Wrong ,bro, Vn can help Cuba to ruin any CIA assasination plot toward Mr. Castros, keep Cuba in safe. Cuba reform is learning from VN-China , and VN-China refrom is learned from Mr.Lenin reform idea , it's use for a nation which is not experience a capitalsm period :)
Again, this is why you should not be taken seriously about this subject. If Cuba has to reform, then the communist experiment failed. Trade relations with other countries who are capitalists helped keep Cuba from collapse.

Again, this is why you should not be taken seriously about this subject. If Cuba has to reform, then the communist experiment failed. Trade relations with other countries who are capitalists helped keep Cuba from collapse.
Hehe, same question , have you ever read anything about Lenin reform idea yet ?do you understand anything on it ??

CUba is not communist yet ,why you alway forget what Marx said ??

Hehe, same question , have you ever read anything about Lenin reform idea yet ?do you understand anything on it ??

CUba is not communist yet ,why you alway forget what Marx said ??
I probably read more of and about Leninism than you have. But it is irrelevant what I have read or not, what is relevant is why would anybody bother with experimenting if the experiments consistently failed with the same results.

I probably read more of and about Leninism than you have. But it is irrelevant what I have read or not, what is relevant is why would anybody bother with experimenting if the experiments consistently failed with the same results.
Hehe, but communism is just maybe begin in US bcz US is rich industrialized nation and No where esle having a real communist revolt untill now.

You can not say: democracy is failed if Somalia have a name :' Democracy Republic of Somalia ' :lol:.Same with Vn-China,you can not say: communist is failed just bcz VN-China call themself communist .

It's just a name only.

Hehe, but communism is just maybe begin in US bcz US is rich industrialized nation and No where esle having a real communist revolt untill now.

You can not say: democracy is failed if Somali have a name :' Democracy Republic of Somali' :lol:.Same with Vn-China,you can not say: communist is failed just bcz VN-China call themself communist .

It's just a name only.
Ah...So now all communism is just a label. :lol:

Ah...So now all communism is just a label. :lol:
Correct, just a label only , and hope USA will be the first on become a Real communist bcz it's a rich industrialized country :D

Americans just fear too much. They can't even control an island like Cuba which is located a couple of minutes from Florida. How can they expect to change others like China, Vietnam, Russia.

Yea we can't control Canada either, or Mexico, or even our own states D:!!! The US must be very weak.

Correct, just a label only , and hope USA will be the first on become a Real communist bcz it's a rich industrialized country :D

interestingly enough, Capitalism is seen as a necessary prerequisite for Communism according to Marx.

Hell if the idealistic form of communism comes to fruition then I will praise it, but that will never be the case (unless it turns out you can eat and drink patriotism and nationalistic fervor which would probably be the new currency in this communist utopia :P )

interestingly enough, Capitalism is seen as a necessary prerequisite for Communism according to Marx.

Hell if the idealistic form of communism comes to fruition then I will praise it, but that will never be the case (unless it turns out you can eat and drink patriotism and nationalistic fervor which would probably be the new currency in this communist utopia :P )

There is no right or wrong answer to this. Bottom line is Capitalism is not bad but it is your country which is not using it efficiently. As long is China and Russia are stable with their system why bother changing it.Do you have any comments in regard to this?

Never be a case ?/oh, so you must tell all of poor protesters who their house, their money are robed by greedy Wall st to go home ....but wait, where are their houses now??:D, if not, after overthrow Wall st, they will set up a People bank like VN-China base on Marx's theory to avoid being robed again ^^

When did China become a savior of the world ? China's system relies on the fundamentals of capitalism to survive, before the 90's when China was a hardcore communist, we all know where China was headed. China today is just communist on paper and in terms of abuse of workers no country on this planet fares worse than China.

The people at Wall street are the reason why China is growing, once they cut the funding or stop working, all the growth enjoyed by the rest of the world is gone also. I recommend you do more research before you make such statements. Who said that the people at Wall St. are lazy and dont do anything ? Such statements come from people who themselves are failures in life.

Good understanding of economics. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom