What's new

What USA will do , against anti Capatalisim Movement in Europe, US , World

As I said: it's just for fun only , we just need US's support to unify ASEAN, after that, we won't interven the conflict between both of you .:D hope no one get hurt :D

So i say the communist won't succeed in USA, why you just keep refuting it like the strawman?

The majority of the Americans are just born to hate the communism, these pro-communism people are minority who won't even count as 1/100 of the population.

So i say the communist won't succeed in USA, why you just keep refuting it like the strawman?

The majority of the Americans are just born to hate the communism, these pro-communism people are minority who won't even count as 1/100 of the population.
No, we just educate and let the hatred for communism come naturally. And it is a good thing to hate communism.

No, we just educate and let the hatred for communism come naturally. And it is a good thing to hate communism.

Good, then just please educating your one of your fellow countrymen who wants to turn US into the next communist nation.

Let's be honest Americans are told to hate communism at an early age (I don't think kids are given much of a choice). You though are a special case because you grew up in a civil war against the communist half of your country and blame your pretty horrible and tragic experiences as a child on communism.

Good, then just please educating your one of your fellow countrymen who wants to turn US into the next communist nation.
This is not your brutal China. Education does not equate to force among adults.

Let's be honest Americans are told to hate communism at an early age (I don't think kids are given much of a choice). You though are a special case because you grew up in a civil war against the communist half of your country and blame your pretty horrible and tragic experiences as a child on communism.
Kids? We are talking about adults. There are plenty of kids who grew up, became misguided, and believe in communism. But the vast majority of Americans recognize communism for what it is: An evil.

Who cares about his thought?

US will always remain our enemy no matter it is capitalist or communist, it is just like how Gambit views China as his biggest enemy no matter it is capitalist or communist.

Remember the communist Russia and the communist Vietnam? They said we were their fellow communist brother, meanwhile they backstabbed us without any mercy.

Pakistan is not a communist nation, meanwhile it is our most loyal friend.

We don't need everyone to turn into a communist nation, when it is good to be suitable for our country, then it is good enough for us to support it.

US will always remain our enemy no matter it is capitalist or communist, it is just like how Gambit views China as his biggest enemy no matter it is capitalist or communist.

Remember the communist Russia and the communist Vietnam? They said we were their fellow communist brother, meanwhile they backstabbed us without any mercy.

We don't need everyone to turn into a communist nation, when it is good to suitable for our country, then it is good enough for us to support it.
The correct pairing should be 'democratic' or 'communist'. Dictatorships can be very capitalistic.

Who do you support? Herman Cain or Mitt Romney?
Neither. But I do like Cain for his business experience, tax plan, and for the current problems we have, his clinical and technician approach to problems. Am not advocating a technocratic style of leadership but WHEN the problem is severe enough, the engineer must take over.

Neither. But I do like Cain for his business experience, tax plan, and for the current problems we have, his clinical and technician approach to problems. Am not advocating a technocratic style of leadership but WHEN the problem is severe enough, the engineer must take over.

But these two have the biggest chance to make into the primary than others.

If you want to vote Obama out of the office, then you have only two choices so far.

I have told you this numerous times: Capitalism is disease, that have to be cured.

My mother was getting 20000 when Bulgaria was communist. Now she gets 600. Good, eh?

We don't need everyone to turn into a communist nation, when it is good to be suitable for our country, then it is good enough for us to support it.
Who backstabed who ??did we attack you ??or every one saw you killed VNese first ??
Gambit said:
But you can not point out any disadvantage of real communism to capitalism :)

btw: are you pro greedy Wall street guys ??do you wanna kill poor American ??
behravesh20110925055255873.jpg

Back
Top Bottom