What's new

What USA will do , against anti Capatalisim Movement in Europe, US , World

Hehe, we will make sure that the rest of the communist nations can only survive with us.

Honestly, i have to say that the US communist will be a bigger threat to us than the US capitalist, but it just won't happen. :lol:
Yeah, thanks for understanding it , but you just can not avoid that threat , Cuba -VN is special brother also , many VN spies is ready for US revolution :lol:

Mark my words, the creator simply forbids the US to become a communist nation. :lol:
Mark Marx words:' brutal forces will be swept away by Violent revolution' , our pefrect spies in US will ruin all of your plots :lol:

Mark Marx words:' brutal forces will be swept away by Violent revolution' , our pefrect spies in US will ruin all of your plots :lol:

Hehe, we have more power to cooperate with the Rothschilds in order to prevent this to happen. :lol:

There is only one chosen one, the creator simply chose us from the beginning because it allowed USSR to collapse and us to survive. :devil:

Hehe, we have more power to cooperate with the Rothschilds in order to prevent this to happen. :lol:

There is only one chosen one, the creator simply chose us from the beginning because it allowed USSR to collapse and us to survive. :devil:
We also survive from US-China attack , and we're very friendly , not having Evil root like you , bro :lol:

US communist will make the world better and safer , that God's will bro

We also survive from US-China attack , and we're very friendly , not having Evil root like you , bro :lol:

US communist will make the world better and safer , that God's will bro

Hehe, the God has abandoned our Soviet brother and crowned China as the running champion for the communist.

We can help Russia to reconvert into communist if they wish, because Russia is already badly crippled after the collapse of the USSR, it is simply no match for us even if they rebecome the communist, but US is a different story.

We simply won't allow them to sell you F-22/F-35 and Arleigh Burke next to our backyard, and no more Sino-Soviet War II. :lol:

China isn't afraid of the occupy Wallstreet movement. The lefties in China are actually rallying in solidarity of those protesters in the US.

get_img-1-300x225.jpg

Maoists in China echo Occupy Wall Street protests « Kasama

And China doesn't really have much of a financial sector.

Then they should let them all protest in Shanghai then. China should allow that to happen. If they are not afraid.........

Hehe, the God has abandoned our Soviet brother and crowned China as the running champion for the communist.

We can help Russia to reconvert into communist if they wish, because Russia is already badly crippled after the collapse of the USSR, it is simply no match for us even if they rebecome the communist, but US is a different story.

We simply won't allow them to sell you F-22/F-35 and Arleigh Burke next to our backyard, and no more Sino-Soviet War II. :lol:
Hehe, we don't need F-22 , US had F-117 during Viet-Thai conflict, but they never dare to use it . F-22 is just the same F-117, T-50 , but it far more expensive than T-50, so we will buy T-50 ^^.

for F-22 tech, I think it's not hard for our perfect spy to steal its information,just like stole B-52 information, ^^

Then they should let them all protest in Shanghai then. China should allow that to happen. If they are not afraid.........

These people are far-left maoist commies, they won't create a Jasmine revolution because China is already a communist nation.

These are far-left maoist commies, they won't create a Jasmine revolution because China is already a communist nation.

I never said anything about a Jasmine revolution. China supports the Occupy Wall Street movement in the U.S. They should allow large protest in Shanghai for example to show the world the hatred and disgust of greed and capitalism in the U.S.

Hehe, we don't need F-22 , US had F-117 during Viet-Thai conflict, but they never dare to use it . F-22 is just the same F-117, T-50 , but it far more expensive than T-50, so we will buy T-50 ^^.

for F-22 tech, I think it's not hard for our perfect spy to steal its information,just like stole B-52 information, ^^

No matter what, we are already the big brother of the communist bloc, and the US communist simply won't succeed and Russia is weak.

You guys should choose the right one to side with, because this is about the future of your nation.

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

I never said anything about a Jasmine revolution. China supports the Occupy Wall Street movement in the U.S. They should allow large protest in Shanghai for example to show the world the hatred and disgust of greed and capitalism in the U.S.

They are just the minoriy, but CCP and the majority would be happy to see US remains as the capitalist running champion.

Force people to protest? Chinese people obviously doesn't think the financial sector controls the government like it does in America.

No matter what, we are already the big brother of the communist bloc, and the US communist simply won't succeed and Russia is weak.

You guys should choose the right one to side with, because this is about the future of your nation.

Don't make me laugh, you still weaker than VN in SCS(east sea), big brother can not win small brother and lost Cambodia into VN's hand??No one in ASEAN care about your power even Myanmar your former ally, bro .

Don't make me laugh, you still weaker than VN in SCS(east sea), big brother can not win small brother and lost Cambodia into VN's hand??No one in ASEAN care about your power even Myanmar your former ally, bro .

If we are weak, then why would you need the US communist to be your big brother? :lol:

If we are weak, then why would you need the US communist to be your big brother? :lol:
As I said: it's just for fun only , we just need US's support to unify ASEAN, after that, we won't interven the conflict between both of you .:D hope no one get hurt :D

Back
Top Bottom