What's new

What should I do in Accident

Super Falcon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear friends I need a suggestion and help today at 8.30 I had an accident I was coming from my office I was ridding a bike Yamaha 120 as u know Mai kolachi road how fast it runs I was around 40 km Infront of me there was a guy on another bike who just saved himself by turning from a man standing right in front of road and he was not interested even to see the traffic coming from his right I hit him I had no chance to change path I given full brakes but yet I hit him he was poor and middle aged he did not woke up fpeople gathered took him to hospital I just went to home what should I do should I call police

Please friens I need a help some my friends said in this situation u did good to run as our public always takes a side of poor no matter who did the mistake

By name of ALLAH I was not wrong but some how I'm not feeling good I hope ALLAH give him a life now I'm going to hospital to look after a poor

Zarvan need ur help

Dear friends I need a suggestion and help today at 8.30 I had an accident I was coming from my office I was ridding a bike Yamaha 120 as u know Mai kolachi road how fast it runs I was around 40 km Infront of me there was a guy on another bike who just saved himself by turning from a man standing right in front of road and he was not interested even to see the traffic coming from his right I hit him I had no chance to change path I given full brakes but yet I hit him he was poor and middle aged he did not woke up fpeople gathered took him to hospital I just went to home what should I do should I call police
If you are talking about Morale you should go check his state in the hospital first.
But when it comes to law, probably the same as in India, you should contact the police right now. Or it will be classified as a hit and run case.
Best thing you can do is go to the hospital were he is admitted. Wait there till the police arrives.

Yes I I'm on my way any advice do they caught me there if guy expires

If you are talking about Morale you should go check his state in the hospital first.
But when it comes to law, probably the same as in India, you should contact the police right now. Or it will be classified as a hit and run case.
Best thing you can do is go to the hospital were he is admitted. Wait there till the police arrives.
Do police take me to jail there

Yes I I'm on my way any advice do they caught me there if guy expires

Do police take me to jail there
No, don't worry about it. Cops don't take you to jail. Instead you will get a bail once you reach police station. If the person expires allah forbid. You need to start worrying about solving without jail time. Externally. I hope you have the insurance on your bike and driving license.

No, don't worry about it. Cops don't take you to jail. Instead you will get a bail once you reach police station. If the person expires allah forbid. You need to start worrying about solving without jail time. Externally. I hope you have the insurance on your bike and driving license.
Well the guy is not in Jinnah hospital don't know where they took him I'm going to check another hospital

Well the guy is not in Jinnah hospital don't know where they took him I'm going to check another hospital
40KM/hr is relatively low speed to cause a major injury. That too with a bike. He might have fallen unconscious because of the shock and overwhelmed by the sudden jolt which is quite normal.

Unless his family or one of the bystanders has filed a complaint, there's no need for you to worry about the police. I suggest that you go to the Police Station which has jurisdiction over the area where this incident took place and ask them if they have been informed of this case and if so, where is the man being treated?
Explain to them that it was an accident, you helped people load up the man to a vehicle so that he may be treated and did not leave the scene until the man had been transported away and the crowd had dissipated. Then they will note down your details and probably let you go. Just in case, keep a lawyer's details handy.

Please friens I need a help some my friends said in this situation u did good to run as our public always takes a side of poor no matter who did the mistake

By name of ALLAH I was not wrong but some how I'm not feeling good I hope ALLAH give him a life now I'm going to hospital to look after a poor

Zarvan need ur help
go and find him,,,,,,,come what may

What ................... you hit a poor soul and ran away irrespective of whether it was his fault or your fault, and now you are asking for advice on a public forum .......... hello koi insaniat nam ki cheez hay ya nai?

I may sound harsh ....... but some day God forbid it could be your family hearing the same news, somebody hit whatever your name is and ran away and just imagine if any of your family members reads it on a public forum.

You should have stayed there and taken him to the hospital, met his family members, explained to them what happened and I am sure they would have understood ............ anyways trace that poor soul and reach him as soon as possible ........ that is what a normal human would do.

you should have stopped on the first place

how old are you?
is this the first instance of accident that you have been involved in?

You did your best to avoid a collision and then you went away as you knew he has been taken to a hospital. It is usually the job of the government sanctioned/allotted ambulances to take injured patients to hospital. In pakistan people gather around such incidents and someone out of them assists and takes the injured to the hospital.

Dont call police. Dont involve police.

If you want to search that injured person on your own in hospitals, you can do, though i wont advise it. Once you are identified, the family of that person or a lawyer amongst his relatives or friends may try to extort money out of you, an amount you wouldnt even have thought of.

Whats done is done, be careful in future and move on with your life.

I did not found the guy I went few nearby hospitals first of all I was not doing that Accident intently it was purely his fault not mine yes as a human I have a Goodwill sypthy for victim I my self now in a bad condition my right arm is not moving as time is passing of poor guy stayed away from the path that never happened something calls a common sense as a pedestrian it's ur job not to hit road untill road is not clear

What ................... you hit a poor soul and ran away irrespective of whether it was his fault or your fault, and now you are asking for advice on a public forum .......... hello koi insaniat nam ki cheez hay ya nai?

I may sound harsh ....... but some day God forbid it could be your family hearing the same news, somebody hit whatever your name is and ran away and just imagine if any of your family members reads it on a public forum.

You should have stayed there and taken him to the hospital, met his family members, explained to them what happened and I am sure they would have understood ............ anyways trace that poor soul and reach him as soon as possible ........ that is what a normal human would do.
ALLAH judge people by mistakes and in this case I was a victim too

how old are you?

You did your best to avoid a collision and then you went away as you knew he has been taken to a hospital. It is usually the job of the government sanctioned/allotted ambulances to take injured patients to hospital. In pakistan people gather around such incidents and someone out of them assists and takes the injured to the hospital.

If you want to search that injured person on your own in hospitals, you can do, though i wont advise it. Once you are identified, the family of that person or a lawyer amongst his relatives or friends may try to extort money out of you, an amount you wouldnt even have thought of.

I'm 38 yes it's my 1st

1)Hit and Run
2)Failure to report the incident
3)Bodily harm to fellow human being
4)Violation of traffic laws
5)Admission of guilt on an online forum and thus by association involving everyone who is reading this and can be called upon as witness.

Contact the police station and report the incident and explain you panicked and ran away. Otherwise the authorities will slap another offense on you for obstructing justice.

You have as equal rights as the person you hit.

P.S: Anybody from Karachi here? Please take appropriate action.

how old are you?

Is this suppose to be a joke or you actually meant what you wrote here?

Depends......

Is the man you hit actually alright, if you hit him, he is alright in the end, you will not find him in any hospital. But even if he is alright, you are still basically in trouble, both Civil and Criminal issue.

In civil term, the man can sue you for negligence, you hit him, it does not matter how safe you are driving, in road condition, you will not hit someone if you are not in the wrong, you may be too close to the driver and did not have time to react. Then that would be your fault. So he could have sue you for negligence, this is the easy bit because if you have insurance for third party damage (both him and his bike) then your insurance will take care of that.

In Criminal term, you fail to stop and rendering assistance. If he or anyone notify the police, then a case will open. And depends on the information they are getting, it may or may not make the relation to you. But if someone make a notice, then the police can track you down and come to your place and arrest you.

Normally, you can still go to a police station and turn yourself in for not stop to render assistance, and you can blame it on the accident (where you are being absent minded for it) and usually you will get off hook. And basically, the longer you stretch out, the more damage will done to you when the police caught up with you.

My advise, go find a lawyer and turn yourself in.

Back
Top Bottom