What's new

What should I do in Accident

1)Hit and Run
2)Failure to report the incident
3)Bodily harm to fellow human being
4)Violation of traffic laws
5)Admission of guilt on an online forum and thus by association involving everyone who is reading this and can be called upon as witness.

Contact the police station and report the incident and explain you panicked and ran away. Otherwise the authorities will slap another offense on you for obstructing justice.

You have as equal rights as the person you hit.

P.S: Anybody from Karachi here? Please take appropriate action.

Is this suppose to be a joke or you actually meant what you wrote here?
Laws are only meant for driver no laws for padestrian

What if I put my self in front of any hard running car or bike who's negligence in that case

I think law should be balanced for both parties neither I ran nor I'm running now neither I had any crimnal intent it was a pure accident if padestrian putting his life in danger not only his but mine who's negligence is it I run everyday from that street and I did my best to save him he himself is not only victim of Accident but I'm too. Who will pay my damages if it was a negligence it was on both side law says padestrian can only cross a road in zebra crossing he has no right to stand in middle of road what a driver can do it was a negligence from padestrian side as our society which only blames a driver but don't see who is wrong

For instance if I had died or had a fatal injury who was responsible for that

Laws are only meant for driver no laws for padestrian

What if I put my self in front of any hard running car or bike who's negligence in that case

I think law should be balanced for both parties neither I ran nor I'm running now neither I had any crimnal intent it was a pure accident if padestrian putting his life in danger not only his but mine who's negligence is it I run everyday from that street and I did my best to save him he himself is not only victim of Accident but I'm too. Who will pay my damages if it was a negligence it was on both side law says padestrian can only cross a road in zebra crossing he has no right to stand in middle of road what a driver can do it was a negligence from padestrian side as our society which only blames a driver but don't see who is wrong

For instance if I had died or had a fatal injury who was responsible for that

There is a thing called insurance and that covers whatever your issues are.

The law states that pedestrians have more rights on the road due to lesser safety. That is why the blame goes to the person behind wheels not just in Pakistan but also the world.

Instead of reporting the incident here and playing the victim card go hand yourself in otherwise somebody else.

You consider yourself above the law? If that is the case then just don't bother about the criminal record you created for yourself.

Have some dignity and report yourself to the police.

bro chill sh it happens it is pakistan if you go in they will hold you hostage until uncle officer big tid walla gets paid out. have a cold shower and eat somasay dont worry that guy is taken care of by hospital. by the way change your plates and shave off your tash you know change your identity.

bro chill sh it happens it is pakistan if you go in they will hold you hostage until uncle officer big tid walla gets paid out. have a cold shower and eat somasay dont worry that guy is taken care of by hospital. by the way change your plates and shave off your tash you know change your identity.

Appalling.
If he needs a shave and a new identity the LeAs would do that free of cost.

And stop insulting Kashmiris with such posts

Appalling.
If he needs a shave and a new identity the LeAs would do that free of cost.

And stop insulting Kashmiris with such posts

sorry bro but whole pakistan insults kashmiris. not me. i dont take bribes, but half of pakistan does. enjoy cpec, brother.

Try to find the guy. Help him or family financially . Ask for forgiveness and don't go alone.

sorry bro but whole pakistan insults kashmiris. not me. i dont take bribes, but half of pakistan does. enjoy cpec, brother.

And a hit and run offence is your best answer.

Thanks

And I don't give a rat's behind about politics but an innocent got basically run over

@Super Falcon Report it to the police brother. That' the right thing to do. Sometimes Allah tests you with such incidents, so always do the right thing as you never know what kind of punishment awaits for doing the wrong.

You should have stopped after involving in road accident especially if other side got hurt or injured because of this accident. You should never run away whether it's your fault or not ..next stage is calling police and ambulance

Ohhhhh DEAR.

I really Do not know what to say.

Few years back the 6-year old daughter of my cousin was hit by a Truck in the middle of the road. We got her in form of minced meat. The driver ran away. The entire area population blocked the roads in protest but nothing happened.

Few DAYS back in Peshawar a rickshaw driver hit a small girl of about 5 years when she suddenly appeared on road in front of her school from the gate and got hit unintentionally. The rickshaw driver took her to the hospital where she died so he handed himself to the police.

Now these are two different cases two different behaviours. What happened in the second case afterwards I do not know.

Now in your case; you are confused yourself as on the one hand you are feeling guilty for not stopping and helping the victim and on the other hand you are blaming him.

This forum was not an appropriate platform to confess all this and seek advice.

Pray to Allah and decide for yourself.

Pakistani police specially in Sindh and Punjab is not at all trustworthy

Ohhhhh DEAR.

I really Do not know what to say.

Few years back the 6-year old daughter of my cousin was hit by a Truck in the middle of the road. We got her in form of minced meat. The driver ran away. The entire area population blocked the roads in protest but nothing happened.

Few DAYS back in Peshawar a rickshaw driver hit a small girl of about 5 years when she suddenly appeared on road in front of her school from the gate and got hit unintentionally. The rickshaw driver took her to the hospital where she died so he handed himself to the police.

Now these are two different cases two different behaviours. What happened in the second case afterwards I do not know.

Now in your case; you are confused yourself as on the one hand you are feeling guilty for not stopping and helping the victim and on the other hand you are blaming him.

This forum was not an appropriate platform to confess all this and seek advice.

Pray to Allah and decide for yourself.

Pakistani police specially in Sindh and Punjab is not at all trustworthy

Trust comes with time and positivity.

:) and he can alter himself till the trust come with passage of time.

I would agree if this was a minor offence. But you have to understand that this mental blockade has to go to build bridges

I would agree if this was a minor offence. But you have to understand that this mental blockade has to go to build bridges

Am not talking about offence. It is not minor and he also knows this that is why he had opened a thread.

Back
Top Bottom