What's new

What should I do in Accident

Am not talking about offence. It is not minor and he also knows this that is why he had opened a thread.

I know what you mean. But my hands are tied i have to take a stand as a law abiding citizen

I hit him I had no chance to change path I given full brakes but yet I hit him he was poor and middle aged he did not woke up fpeople gathered took him to hospital I just went to home what should I do should I call police

Don't know the law in Pakistan but in UK that's classified as hit and run if caught you will have to appear in court and possibly face jail.

Dear friends I need a suggestion and help today at 8.30 I had an accident I was coming from my office I was ridding a bike Yamaha 120 as u know Mai kolachi road how fast it runs I was around 40 km Infront of me there was a guy on another bike who just saved himself by turning from a man standing right in front of road and he was not interested even to see the traffic coming from his right I hit him I had no chance to change path I given full brakes but yet I hit him he was poor and middle aged he did not woke up fpeople gathered took him to hospital I just went to home what should I do should I call police
If some body is hit even not due to your fault stay at the scene. If you dont then they will assume it was your fault hence you escaped from the spot of accident to avoid getting caught. Its an accident it may or not be your fault dont worry about it much no one does it deliberately. But dont leave any human out there who needs help. Just put yourself in his shoes and think how you or your family would feel when they find you have not come home.

Don't know the law in Pakistan but in UK that's classified as hit and run if caught you will have to appear in court and possibly face jail.
In UK you will probably stay back, call the police and get lawyer involved if necessary.. in India I will probably do what OP did, I dont want to be killed by bloodthirsty bystanders..
I understand his dilemma, I think he should get some influential family friend involved, and go to police station. The police will probably ask for bribe, and advice to forget about it. Don't know what to do then.. :(

In UK you will probably stay back, call the police and get lawyer involved if necessary.. in India I will probably do what OP did, I dont want to be killed by bloodthirsty bystanders..
I understand his dilemma, I think he should get some influential family friend involved, and go to police station. The police will probably ask for bribe, and advice to forget about it. Don't know what to do then.. :(

Classic Hinduguy reply. :rofl:

Well I myself is pretty much injured after six hours my pain in body get worseded anyway I think I should go to police station tommorow and guys pray for the guy that he be fine yes I understand the other victim position and as we all know Karachi if u stay at scene people start to beat u up I never ran away the guy standing there suggested me to leave I accept I should not have left but I did it as we know police system is not in favour for public but I'm not having any gulit of hitting him because I have no intention to hit him my own life is also in danger tooo why I should hit him it was a pure Accident in Accident u see which side has a fault because both are not intended to do accident it is a responsibility of both parties to take safety measures fact is fault was from other guys side

That's a universal law.[/QUOTE
YEAH ON TV bro. many times i have been in sitation cops dont arrive until hours later ambulances always late and poli ce just acts like it was nothing.

after driver hit into our front door enterence and my parents came out to confront him but he put his foot down and ran over my mums foot, which became swollen and she fell down. cops arrive fours hours later, ambulance took the p iss so we had take her in the car. driver was drugged up or drunk becuase end of the road he crashed through a fence and dumped the vehicle and ran off and thier was cameras on site but cops couldnt even bother investigating it.

cops only care about bonus, catching drugs dealers and traffic fines.

recently some pak uk guys had a nasty crash on quad bike four wheeler, some women pulled out on them and they hit the car and were thrown in the air, now in icu. driver drove off.

These days the law couldnt give too fcuks.
the law is the real mafia.

if he hands himself in they gonna make him pay bribes, pakistani cop are very hungry and the most corupt enterprise.

Inshallah khair @Super Falcon. Jus don't listen to the "Human Angels" as they are not in your shoes you know how it feels not them. You didn't hand over yourself which thought was wrong but maybe khair for you who knows what would have happened. lMO you should have not posted your incident. You should consult with your loved one's. May Allah reslove your solution peaceful Ameen.

ALLAH judge people by mistakes and in this case I was a victim too

• Buddy you were riding a bike, a bike's width, size, weight compared to any other car, jeep, pick up is significantly lesser ............ don't understand how a rider in front of you riding a similar size bike saves hitting the pedestrian but you riding right after him hit that poor guy? What was the distraction?
  • so taking weight size of vehicle into consideration, a hit by a bike at 40 km /hr won't be the same if someone gets hit by a car travelling at 40 km/hr .......... the condition of pedestrian after accident well ...... you were most probably riding at speed more than 40 km /hr ...... (as you mentioned Mai Kolachi and fast traffic so 40 km /hr is not fast)
  • The traffic in front of you before you hit that pedestrian was only another rider riding a bike so your vision of what lies a head was clear unless you were busy texting or talking on phone
  • You hit him and then you ran away ........... without even considering that you have injured another human being, who needed help but you left him in the middle of road at mercy of other people
  • Then you come on a public forum and tell anonymous members here about what happened and seek advice on what to do now ............. MASHALLAH.
At least what I gather from this is you are an offender on loose who has no love for other humans and is selfish, and God Forbid if that person has died because of this accident then you are liable to pay his family blood money which is (only) applicable in case of unintentional murder (Katal e khata), being the case here. So you can try consoling yourself that you are a victim too but that doesn't help. (This is to inform you because you are keen to bring ALLAH into this)

A month ago a laborer from my village got hit by a motorcyclist in Islamabad, the motorcyclist ran away from the scene, and the injured guy lost his life same night because of delayed medical attention and blood loss ............. he was 31 years old and has left behind 4 little children. He was only son of his father ......... motorcycle would have gotten repaired, bruises healed but those 4 little children and that old father are never going to see their beloved one again in this world.

Well I myself is pretty much injured after six hours my pain in body get worseded anyway I think I should go to police station tommorow and guys pray for the guy that he be fine yes I understand the other victim position and as we all know Karachi if u stay at scene people start to beat u up I never ran away the guy standing there suggested me to leave I accept I should not have left but I did it as we know police system is not in favour for public but I'm not having any gulit of hitting him because I have no intention to hit him my own life is also in danger tooo why I should hit him it was a pure Accident in Accident u see which side has a fault because both are not intended to do accident it is a responsibility of both parties to take safety measures fact is fault was from other guys side
If I were you, I wouldnt go there without consulting a lawyer at first.

• Buddy you were riding a bike, a bike's width, size, weight compared to any other car, jeep, pick up is significantly lesser ............ don't understand how a rider in front of you riding a similar size bike saves hitting the pedestrian but you riding right after him hit that poor guy? What was the distraction?
  • so taking weight size of vehicle into consideration, a hit by a bike at 40 km /hr won't be the same if someone gets hit by a car travelling at 40 km/hr .......... the condition of pedestrian after accident well ...... you were most probably riding at speed more than 40 km /hr ...... (as you mentioned Mai Kolachi and fast traffic so 40 km /hr is not fast)
  • The traffic in front of you before you hit that pedestrian was only another rider riding a bike so your vision of what lies a head was clear unless you were busy texting or talking on phone
  • You hit him and then you ran away ........... without even considering that you have injured another human being, who needed help but you left him in the middle of road at mercy of other people
  • Then you come on a public forum and tell anonymous members here about what happened and seek advice on what to do now ............. MASHALLAH.
At least what I gather from this is you are an offender on loose who has no love for other humans and is selfish, and God Forbid if that person has died because of this accident then you are liable to pay his family blood money which is (only) applicable in case of unintentional murder (Katal e khata), being the case here. So you can try consoling yourself that you are a victim too but that doesn't help. (This is to inform you because you are keen to bring ALLAH into this)

A month ago a laborer from my village got hit by a motorcyclist in Islamabad, the motorcyclist ran away from the scene, and the injured guy lost his life same night because of delayed medical attention and blood loss ............. he was 31 years old and has left behind 4 little children. He was only son of his father ......... motorcycle would have gotten repaired, bruises healed but those 4 little children and that old father are never going to see their beloved one again in this world.
Dear the guy is all fine I meet him today his leg is pretty much hurt I offered him assistance in any way possible he said it was purely his mistake he was absent minded due to family issues but I insisted to help him all is well I'm satisfied now ALLAH San ko khush rakhe

Dear the guy is all fine I meet him today his leg is pretty much hurt I offered him assistance in any way possible he said it was purely his mistake he was absent minded due to family issues but I insisted to help him all is well I'm satisfied now ALLAH San ko khush rakhe

wonderful. where did you find him?

Please friens I need a help some my friends said in this situation u did good to run as our public always takes a side of poor no matter who did the mistake

By name of ALLAH I was not wrong but some how I'm not feeling good I hope ALLAH give him a life now I'm going to hospital to look after a poor

Zarvan need ur help
First we need to find out whether he is alive or not I hope he is than if he really is poor than quietly try pay the hospital expenses and also send money to his home somehow.

Back
Top Bottom