What's new

What should I do in Accident

wonderful. where did you find him?
Jinnah hospital trauma

First we need to find out whether he is alive or not I hope he is than if he really is poor than quietly try pay the hospital expenses and also send money to his home somehow.
Hi is okay now I'm so greatfull to ALLAH he is alive

Dear the guy is all fine I meet him today his leg is pretty much hurt I offered him assistance in any way possible he said it was purely his mistake he was absent minded due to family issues but I insisted to help him all is well I'm satisfied now ALLAH San ko khush rakhe

Great news and thanks for meeting him, see it wasn't that hard.

There is a thing called insurance and that covers whatever your issues are.

The law states that pedestrians have more rights on the road due to lesser safety. That is why the blame goes to the person behind wheels not just in Pakistan but also the world.

Instead of reporting the incident here and playing the victim card go hand yourself in otherwise somebody else.

You consider yourself above the law? If that is the case then just don't bother about the criminal record you created for yourself.

Have some dignity and report yourself to the police.

Hi,

That part is incorrect---the blame goes on the pedestrian when they are not on zebra crossing---that is in the U S and western europe---.

Laws are only meant for driver no laws for padestrian

What if I put my self in front of any hard running car or bike who's negligence in that case

I think law should be balanced for both parties neither I ran nor I'm running now neither I had any crimnal intent it was a pure accident if padestrian putting his life in danger not only his but mine who's negligence is it I run everyday from that street and I did my best to save him he himself is not only victim of Accident but I'm too. Who will pay my damages if it was a negligence it was on both side law says padestrian can only cross a road in zebra crossing he has no right to stand in middle of road what a driver can do it was a negligence from padestrian side as our society which only blames a driver but don't see who is wrong

For instance if I had died or had a fatal injury who was responsible for that

Hi,

I would not go to a police station at all---. If you wanted---as you did---track the person at a hospital---.

Do not claim that you hit the person---. If the police is there---they would automatically assume you did---and are feeling guilty now.

Now as for who is responsible if a person dies---for pakistan---the law is clueless---.

Pakistanis have yet to attain intellect and knowledge about road sense and road laws.

I mean to say the people who claim themselves to be the cleverest and most intelligent people of the world have no clue about road sense and traffic laws.

Hi,

That part is incorrect---the blame goes on the pedestrian when they are not on zebra crossing---that is in the U S and western europe---.

Hi,

I would not go to a police station at all---. If you wanted---as you did---track the person at a hospital---.

Do not claim that you hit the person---. If the police is there---they would automatically assume you did---and are feeling guilty now.

Now as for who is responsible if a person dies---for pakistan---the law is clueless---.

Pakistanis have yet to attain intellect and knowledge about road sense and road laws.

I mean to say the people who claim themselves to be the cleverest and most intelligent people of the world have no clue about road sense and traffic laws.

I mentioned that as a general rule of thumb that those who are frequenting the roads with less personal protection usually have more rights when it comes to safety.

Jaywalking is something different and is illegal but this incident happened in Pakistan and Karachi for that matter where there are more Zebras than Zebra crossings.

no jokes here.

38 years no accident, Lucky you :-)

Hit and Run is a serious offense and no one should condone it.

read the scene again to understand it.

Lets not discuss this further. The issue seems to have concluded thankfully without any major cause for concern and serves as a good reminder to have faith in humanity and law enforcing agencies.

Back
Top Bottom