What's new

What Pakistani Brothers Think About Turkish Genocide and Humanity Crimes in Urumqi?

Although political activities and popular outcry on behalf of the caliphate emerged across the Muslim world, the most prominent activities took place in India. A prominent Muslim cleric and journalist, Maulana Mohammad Ali Jouhar had spent four years in prison for preaching resistance to the British and support for the caliphate. At the onset of the Turkish war of independence, Muslim religious leaders feared for the caliphate, which the European powers were reluctant to protect.
Ali and his brother Maulana Shaukat Ali joined with other Muslim leaders such as Sheikh Shaukat Ali Siddiqui, Dr. Mukhtar Ahmed Ansari, Raees-Ul-Muhajireen Barrister Jan Muhammad Junejo, Hasrat Mohani, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad and Dr. Hakim Ajmal Khan to form the All India Khilafat Committee. The organization was based in Lucknow, India at Hathe Shaukat Ali, the compound of Landlord Shaukat Ali Siddiqui. They aimed to build political unity amongst Muslims and use their influence to protect the caliphate. In 1920, they published the Khilafat Manifesto, which called upon the British to protect the caliphate and for Indian Muslims to unite and hold the British accountable for this purpose.

In 1920 an alliance was made between Khilafat leaders and the Indian National Congress, the largest political party in India and of the nationalist movement. Congress leader Mohandas Gandhi and the Khilafat leaders promised to work and fight together for the causes of Khilafat and Swaraj. Seeking to increase pressure on the British, the Khilafatists became a major part of the Non-cooperation movement — a nationwide campaign of mass, peaceful civil disobedience. The support of the Khilafatists helped Gandhi and the Congress ensure Hindu-Muslim unity during the struggle. Khilafat leaders such as Dr. Ansari, Maulana Azad and Hakim Ajmal Khan also grew personally close to Gandhi. These leaders founded the Jamia Millia Islamia in 1920 to promote independent education and social rejuvenation for Muslims.
The non-cooperation campaign was at first successful. Massive protests, strikes and acts of civil disobedience spread across India. Hindus and Muslims collectively offered resistance, which was largely peaceful. Gandhi, the Ali brothers and others were imprisoned by the British. However, the Congress-Khilafat alliance began withering soon. The Khilafat campaign had been opposed by other political parties such as the Muslim League and the Hindu Mahasabha. Many Hindu religious and political leaders identified the Khilafat cause as Islamic fundamentalism based on a pan-Islamic agenda.

if i m not wrong pakistanies uses most of the products that are china made ,American uses more than PAK,we are the first exporter,all over the world has our goods,welcom to China to see the real world instead of with tinted glasses

yes everyone know there u are exporters but u forget to point out my first point because you have nothing to say about it
so do u claim that you are pakistans true friend.

Yes bro. bcz always they say us as" you are our brother and blah blahhh blahhh". So i would know how about the Turks which killing by Chinese? no answer only one user and silence till Chinese propagandists are arrived !!!

Then they tried to turn up the topic talk about kurdish terrorist !! like little kids !! we cannot give answer so say us what about kurds?

obliviously brotherhoods, friendships, Islam, Muslims blahhh blahh all of these are just nothing !! only benefits important !!

Now you can yourself Muslim or superMuslim... Just acting care Islam.. That why Islam getting weak one day my country will back to Ottoman Empire time, That time we will bring the Justice on this earth again !! rest of Muslims are just air !!!
salaam brother:
first of all welcome to this forum. Brother you are very emotional man.i try to explain certain things hope you understand.
"You are our brother" no doubt in it. You are our brothers and remain our brothers no matter what happens. If you disgrace us humiliate us but you people always find place in our heart.
"No answer only one user and silence" because brother you put us in very difficult situation. Please brother try to understand how we dictate our best friend (Muslims nations are our brothers and Chinese are our born buddies).although I don't exactly know about urigur Muslims but let me explain certain things to you. You know some terrorists killed Chinese (in pak) in order to deteriorate the relations b/w the two countries. Terrorists make their videos and spread in china. But in reply what was the response of Chinese govt.they said we know there are certain elements who want to deteriorate the relations b/w the two countries. In reply pak increase the security of Chinese personal and Chinese govt thanked for that. Brother although china is our biggest partner and invest in many different fields but they never interfere in any of our internal matters. Whenever we look to them they never show us back. And instead always come to help us. Know tell me with what face we dictate them to do this or that. Brother we are not in that position.
"talk about kurdish terrorist !! like little kids" no doubt in that. Brother it is in human nature that he commits mistakes. Next time if any Pakistani asks you about Kurdish people tell them what you people did with bangladesh.they win election and you send army there.(although there are exceptions but in order to shut their mouth its enough)
"obliviously brotherhoods, friendships, Islam, Muslims blahhh blahh all of these are just nothing !! only benefits important !!" no brother.Pakistanis are not that begherat(cheap).following video is only for you.
if Europeans in spite of their alot of differences unite only because of economic and security reasons why can't we. we have much more common than just economics and security. Think about it with cool mind and don't divide the ummat.
below is the sayings of our beloved Prophet:( limitations are my memory and vocabulary)
-Muslims are like a body when something bad happen to any part then whole body starts feeling pain.
-when you see something wrong is happening then stop it with hand, if you don't have that much power than stop by toung, and if don't have that much power than consider it bad/wrong I your heart................

brother plz try to understand our limitations.
"one day my country will back to Ottoman Empire time" brother our prayers,our resources,our well wishes are all with you and your country.
"That time we will bring the Justice on this earth again !!"
insha Allah inSha Allah insha Allah
"rest of Muslims are just air !!!"
brother don't be emotional. Consider your this brother(Pakistan) worthy to stand with you shoulder by shoulder and make you strong.
as brother zakir said
"
Strong Ummah can not be implemented with single muslim country unless all OIC nations come in same platform."

@turkish people
brothers no need to say thank for what we did for to save khilafat.we did nothing but fulfill our duty.but your thanks tell us that how great you people are that you still remember that we done something good for you.
wasalam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brother TrMhMt, I can understand your question. Surely muslims of East Turkestan(Xinyang) are no less worth or no less muslims than the Palestinians, but what you have to see from our point of view is that, and this is an extremly saddening reality but it is a reality nonetheless, is that we arent a great power. In fact no muslim country is nowadays. If we go against China today then who do we turn to, to confront our giant neighbour to the east? Without China, Pakistan unfortunatly cant oppose its much larger enemy to the east so this is a question about our survival.

As for feelings to the turks, im surprised you doubt it. Have you forgotten the Khilafat movement?
"The Khilafat movement (1919-1924) was a political campaign launched mainly by Muslims in British India to influence the British government and to protect the Ottoman Empire during the aftermath of World War I".
When the Arabs went against you and there was no unity whatsoever in the muslim world(not that there is much today either), We muslims here in British India launched a massive statewide protest. Our leaders Like Muhammad Ali Johar spent years in Prison for that cause. We Have supported your Azeri brothers against the Armenians, and have supported you on Cyprus.
“Whatever steps Turkey has outlined and deems necessary on northern Cyprus, we have said that we support them without any reservations,”. These are the words of an ex-pakistani prime minister
Pakistan, Turkey to cooperate in defence industry: Increase in trade volume discussed -DAWN - Top Stories; June 2, 2005.

What more can you ask of Pakistan?

yara worst person is the one who remind you again and again that we done this for you we done that for you.we give this to you we give that you.
aik chez ko bar bar repeat karne ka ya jatane kakia faida.aur hum ne khilafat movement ki support kar k un par kon sa ehsan kia hai.we just fulfill our duty.
hope you don't mind.

yara worst person is the one who remind you again and again that we done this for you we done that for you.we give this to you we give that you.
aik chez ko bar bar repeat karne ka ya jatane kakia faida.aur hum ne khilafat movement ki support kar k un par kon sa ehsan kia hai.we just fulfill our duty.
hope you don't mind.

No brother, you took it in the wrong way. Im not trying to say to my Turkish brothers that we did this for, now you do this for us. I was merely trying to show what feelings we have for them, and as you rightly pointed out, its not a favour, its fullfilling our duty as fellow muslims :)

there are lots of pakistani friends in this forum those cry for indian muslims situation ....
but i thing they dont have guts 2 accept the simple well known thing that they humiliate muslims in china. they kill them their are no human right in china

there are lots of pakistani friends in this forum those cry for indian muslims situation ....
but i thing they dont have guts 2 accept the simple well known thing that they humiliate muslims in china. they kill them their are no human right in china

y dont u say something about chechnya, daghistan?

Yes bro. bcz always they say us as" you are our brother and blah blahhh blahhh". so i would know how about the Turks which killing by chinese ? no answer only one user and silence till chinese propagandists are arrived !!!

Then they tried to turn up the topic talk about kurdish terrorist !! like little kids !! we cannot give answer so say us what about kurds?

obliviously brotherhoods, friendships, Islam, Muslims blahhh blahh all of these are just nothing !! only benefits important !!

Now you can yourself Muslim or superMuslim... Just acting care Islam.. That why Islam getting weak one day my country will back to Ottoman Empire time, That time we will bring the Justice on this earth again !! rest of Muslims are just air !!!

You tell us how many of our "Muslim brothers" came for our help? be they Turks or Arabs, how many times did they help us in our wars and in our times of crises?

We have ****** up our nation in trying to help other Muslims, we have made many enemies by supporting our "Muslim" brethren for the sake of "Ummah", but what did we get in return? More enemies? More problems?

So why should we make China our enemy for the sake of "Ummah"? Ummah doesn't even exist anymore! The only good Ally who never left our side and gave us support from the beginning was China!

All Muslim countries have friendly relations with our enemy, nobody supported us on the Kashmir issue!

Such a Sad thread.I have never felt such helpless in my entire stay on this forum.They were times when Indian Propaganda was so much on this forum that i couldn't bear it anymore but even at that time i didn't lose hope.

I wish that all the Muslims would understand other's Problem.We have Probably made more enemies fighting other Muslims wars than any other Muslim Country has.

China is the most powerful country in Asia and is the next superpower, why would Uyghurs want to be separated from the next superpower, and also not all Chinese Muslims are Uyghurs theres many Han Chinese (the largest ethnic group in China) who are Muslims.

And we Pakistanis love Turkey and Turkish brothers but we will not support anyone who wants to harm our closest ally, China. This very important ally of ours, who by the way is also a neighbour of Pakistan, has done a lot for Pakistan no Pakistani will forget the help that China gave to our country. Our one true ally who everyone in Pakistan trusts is China.

Turkey is Pakistan's brotherly country but Turkey is an ally of Israel, and no one in Pakistan trusts Israel. India and Israel are Pakistan's enemy countries.

This thread makes me happy, and fills me with a sense of hope. I was expecting many of my brethren to speak BS against China [driven by religious fanaticism]. But most of you have come to realize that this Ummah Business is BS and we have made far too many enemies supporting people who don't give a **** about us.

Chinese are our CLOSEST ally. And we should standby them, just as they have stood by us.

@ Thread Starter

What did Turkey do for us when East Pakistan was taken from us? What did Turkey do for us regarding Kashmir? Where was this ummah that you speak of back then? Heck, if we severe ties with China for you, and if India attacks us, you guys probably won't even support us, or even condemn India.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom