What's new

What Pakistani Brothers Think About Turkish Genocide and Humanity Crimes in Urumqi?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

she is the biggest troller i have seen in PDF.. all she has to do is come to ny topic and say hmmmmmmmmmmmm not once but twice..

I think Mods are not taking action because they want some :chilli::victory: in PDF but plz find a girl who can also say sm thing else except hmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmm
hmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Yes people, The question is very clear ... What do you think and feel? These are Muslims and Turks(same as me).. Everyday chinese gov. killing them and chinese ppl. rapping and selling as prostitute Turkish women.. and they are testing their nukes on them...

I saw all of Pakistani Bro.s are really sensible about Palestinian, how about Muslim Turkish in Urumqi? are you sensible for them same as Palestinian?

This thread only for Pakistani people... so others, please stay away...

ok u asked about what pakistanis think n feel..obviously such abuse is not justifiable n is definitely condemnable..but ifu think pakistan should attack china thats not possible n u know that..
as far as i knew it was a riot..just came to know these details now..
i would like to know whats the official stance of turkey??any statement from govt.??

Back
Top Bottom