What's new

What Pakistani Brothers Think About Turkish Genocide and Humanity Crimes in Urumqi?

I didn't mention it at first but you have said many thing(funny) about my country so i said whatever you were belong UK !! ehehehe

Says a turk from Bang kok!!!

I accept, India+Pakistan+bananadesh were once part of Uk but not now. You failed to show me where any Indian insulted Turkey before you insulted us?

are yaar stop this non sense, this thread is going no where just plain non sense, its soon enough that mods will close this thread.

only the presence of this turkish user will sour the relations of pak-turks here in this forum..

@TrMHmT - We were once ruled by persians too, why aren't we learning persian?

Similarly, how many of former turkish colonies are learning turkish today?

I don't support someone else making fun of your english, but also you taking potshots at india was not called for.

hey man i apologize but i would to say i am Turkish and i couldn't learn easily like you. But i have chosen wrong way to say !!

I apologize all of Pakistani and Indian... except imran iqbal !!!:pop:

We as a civilization started our journey in the lands of India and Pakistan from 3300 BC and English people ruled pockets of parts in India and Pakistan for 110 years and this moron has tactically used the words to proclaim that its a UK colony.

hey man i apologize but i would to say i am Turkish and i couldn't learn easily like you. But i have chosen wrong way to say !!

I apologize all of Pakistani and Indian... except imran iqbal !!!:pop:

Who said that your English is poor ? Was he Indian or Pakistani ?

Don't drag your street fight in our backyard. Its your mess, you both clean it up.

And by the way, i am not looking for an apology from a Truk living in bang kok and sleeping with teddy bear.

Last edited:
Salam
Brother I know you directed this thread to Pakistani only

Yes bro. bcz always they say us as" you are our brother and blah blahhh blahhh". so i would know how about the Turks which killing by chinese ? no answer only one user and silence till chinese propagandists are arrived !!!

Then they tried to turn up the topic talk about kurdish terrorist !! like little kids !! we cannot give answer so say us what about kurds?

obliviously brotherhoods, friendships, Islam, Muslims blahhh blahh all of these are just nothing !! only benefits important !!

Now you can yourself Muslim or superMuslim... Just acting care Islam.. That why Islam getting weak one day my country will back to Ottoman Empire time, That time we will bring the Justice on this earth again !! rest of Muslims are just air !!!

Yes bro. bcz always they say us as" you are our brother and blah blahhh blahhh". so i would know how about the Turks which killing by chinese ? no answer only one user and silence till chinese propagandists are arrived !!!

Then they tried to turn up the topic talk about kurdish terrorist !! like little kids !! we cannot give answer so say us what about kurds?

obliviously brotherhoods, friendships, Islam, Muslims blahhh blahh all of these are just nothing !! only benefits important !!

Now you can yourself Muslim or superMuslim... Just acting care Islam.. That why Islam getting weak one day my country will back to Ottoman Empire time, That time we will bring the Justice on this earth again !! rest of Muslims are just air !!!

Sorry i am a non Pakistani but would like to answer you.

Pakistan has its own problems and its interest for the time being is limited upto its own citizens and people of Kashmir.

Muslims face problem not only in China but also in some African minority nations, so everyone wont get the backing.

Developing nations like Pakistan , India or any other minor asian countries doesn't have any say in world politics like uncle sam.

We are happy fighting our own regional problem , so thinking of Muslims getting attacked in Chechnya, china, France or anywhere in the world has little interest when compared to regional conflicts.

If turks are attacked in China its your problem.

Why should you on first hand hope that Pakistanis will support you ahead of their all weather good friend China in this conflict when u have done nothing in terms of their problem with India regardding Kashmir.??/

I know with ur bad mouth all u will say is .. u indiaanaaa.. steyy aweyyyy... uu UK colonistttt...:cheesy:

ooops im late to see u are suspended.. sorry bro.. next time.:cheers:

Its nice we have some rules in here in this forum.:coffee:

this is a very hard question to answer. on one hand i truely feel for the muslims in china. Pakistani have always tried to help muslims all over the world when in need. Palestine, bosnia, afgahistan. Always we tried to help muslim brothers i need. We might not have money like the arab nations, but pakistanis always put their lives on the line for other muslims. But in china case we can't do much. As a nation we have been able to surive because of China. (no other muslim nation helped us, nor do they support us for kashmir) I do hope in the future that chinese muslims are treated better.

My friend,your heart is full of hate,it's unnormal~I promise no civilian muslims are injured by any Chinese,my classmate is also studying at Xinjiang universty,most students of this universty are national minority,Chinese has no religion things,we treat any religion as equal,I don't know the source where you got from,you'd better go to Xinjiang to see the trueth,welcome~~
The minority of China has Privilege,even I want to be a minority
1.Birth control,only for the Chinese,not for minority,Chinese only can have 1 or 2 babies,but minority can give birth freely;So the Population growth of Chinese is 2% and 15% of minority
2.If you want go to a Universty,the minority can add another 10 degree on his result in College Entrance Examination,and can get free education From primary to high school
3.Country put many money on minority,Encourage students to teach at minority areas

Even a Chinese married a minority,and their baby will be a minority,bcs they want baby can enjoy the privilege

My friend,your heart is full of hate,it's unnormal~I promise no civilian muslims are injured by any Chinese,my classmate is also studying at Xinjiang universty,most students of this universty are national minority,Chinese has no religion things,we treat any religion as equal,I don't know the source where you got from,you'd better go to Xinjiang to see the trueth,welcome~~
The minority of China has Privilege,even I want to be a minority
1.Birth control,only for the Chinese,not for minority,Chinese only can have 1 or 2 babies,but minority can give birth freely;So the Population growth of Chinese is 2% and 15% of minority
2.If you want go to a Universty,the minority can add another 10 degree on his result in College Entrance Examination,and can get free education From primary to high school
3.Country put many money on minority,Encourage students to teach at minority areas

Even a Chinese married a minority,and their baby will be a minority,bcs they want baby can enjoy the privilege

MY friend whole world know human right status in china.
this singel line says all..
when u r not reliable with your own people(muslims in china)
so how can u claim that u are best friend of pakistan
chinies are only doing business with pak .. if i m not wrong pakistanies uses most of the products that are china made ..
is this whole statement wrong??

Xinhua did not immediately disclose the ethnic breakdown of the dead, but journalists from The Times and The Daily Telegraph reported that most of the victims appeared to have been Han. For instance, on 10 July Xinhua stated that 137 of the dead (out of the total of 184 that was being reported at that time) were Han, 46 Uyghur, and one Hui.

MY friend whole world know human right status in china.
this singel line says all..
when u r not reliable with your own people(muslims in china)
so how can u claim that u are best friend of pakistan
chinies are only doing business with pak .. if i m not wrong pakistanies uses most of the products that are china made ..
is this whole statement wrong??
if i m not wrong pakistanies uses most of the products that are china made ,American uses more than PAK,we are the first exporter,all over the world has our goods,welcom to China to see the real world instead of with tinted glasses

Brother TrMhMt, I can understand your question. Surely muslims of East Turkestan(Xinyang) are no less worth or no less muslims than the Palestinians, but what you have to see from our point of view is that, and this is an extremly saddening reality but it is a reality nonetheless, is that we arent a great power. In fact no muslim country is nowadays. If we go against China today then who do we turn to, to confront our giant neighbour to the east? Without China, Pakistan unfortunatly cant oppose its much larger enemy to the east so this is a question about our survival.

As for feelings to the turks, im surprised you doubt it. Have you forgotten the Khilafat movement?
"The Khilafat movement (1919-1924) was a political campaign launched mainly by Muslims in British India to influence the British government and to protect the Ottoman Empire during the aftermath of World War I".
When the Arabs went against you and there was no unity whatsoever in the muslim world(not that there is much today either), We muslims here in British India launched a massive statewide protest. Our leaders Like Muhammad Ali Johar spent years in Prison for that cause. We Have supported your Azeri brothers against the Armenians, and have supported you on Cyprus.
“Whatever steps Turkey has outlined and deems necessary on northern Cyprus, we have said that we support them without any reservations,”. These are the words of an ex-pakistani prime minister
Pakistan, Turkey to cooperate in defence industry: Increase in trade volume discussed -DAWN - Top Stories; June 2, 2005.

What more can you ask of Pakistan?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom