What's new

What movie is the most inspiring according to you

i saw this film many years ago... though i don't remember enough of it to call it inspiring, there are moments in this film which made me cry.

Maybe during the lowest part of his life

the-pursuit-of-happyness-movies-1809928-720-480.jpg

Or when he finally get the job

the-pursuit-of-happiness-10.png

And it is a true story, thats why it becomes so inspiring

It is supposed to be a serious thread mate...... :devil:

@Nihonjin1051 @Yorozuya @madokafc @Carlosa

Interesting thread, I’ll keep my eyes out for some interesting recommendations.

I actually haven’t seen The Pursuit of Happiness yet. It will go on my playlist.

I have a long list of to-see movie but havent got time. Most of them are recommended oldies that I haven’t seen before.

From the top of my head:

The Power of One. An old movie that has Morgan Freeman. Its rated low on rotten tomatoes but someone recommended it to me because its supposed to be inspiring.

Finding Forrester (Sean Connery). Old white man tutoring a ghetto guy to become a writer.

Cool Running. Based on a true story of a Jamaican olympic sledge team.

Miyazaki’s anime like Spirited Away. :lol:

Old school Disney 2D cartoons too.

Japanese film like Usagi drop, Departure.

I also like short inspiring commercials:

Maybe during the lowest part of his life

the-pursuit-of-happyness-movies-1809928-720-480.jpg

Or when he finally get the job

the-pursuit-of-happiness-10.png

one scene is where he calls the blind call center worker, another when he gets bitten by the jelly fish.

And it is a true story, thats why it becomes so inspiring

so all those things really happened as shown??

so all those things really happened as shown??

Yup, of course.....You didnt watch the Hollywood version apparently....:what:

This is the real Chris Gardner, he made his own business in financial sector after becoming a successful marketer as an employee, and then he becomes motivator.

Chrisgardner.jpg

Ali is great. Rags to riches story of a guy who believed in morals like not fighting in Vietnam. Love the end of the movie (Foremans knockout).

@madokafc

Erotic movie will kill our soul........ :mad:

I though as a woman you tend to prefer romantic movie instead........:confused:

I dont connect with hollywood. cant watch their movies. everything seem so artificial and contrived. for me stephen chow's or jackie chan's films are better art than hollywood.

Interstellar(a must watch). Then research on mairaj sharif. U'll find some unbelievable facts that were told to us(muslims) centuries ago and now proved by science ..

I dont connect with hollywood. cant watch their movies. everything seem so artificial and contrived. for me stephen chow's or jackie chan's films are better art than hollywood.

most hollywood films are indeed mindless action films or silly unrelatable romances or propaganda films.

look at the "avengers" films... superheroes and superheroines from different books or films brought together in a single one... how is one supposed to believe that??

though there have been some good films since 2013 - gravity ( which i didn't see ), the grand budapest hotel, interstellar, the man from u.n.c.l.e.

Interstellar(a must watch). Then research on mairaj sharif. U'll find some unbelievable facts that were told to us(muslims) centuries ago and now proved by science ..

interstellar is a great and grand journey mostly and is indeed a must watch... but i do not believe in the "time modification" part of it.

one thing incomplete or unexplained in the film is why will crops in the future be grown under open sky rather than in vertical farms...

vertical-farming.jpg

GP4-655x457.jpg

Interesting thread, I’ll keep my eyes out for some interesting recommendations.

I actually haven’t seen The Pursuit of Happiness yet. It will go on my playlist.

I have a long list of to-see movie but havent got time. Most of them are recommended oldies that I haven’t seen before.

From the top of my head:

The Power of One. An old movie that has Morgan Freeman. Its rated low on rotten tomatoes but someone recommended it to me because its supposed to be inspiring.

Finding Forrester (Sean Connery). Old white man tutoring a ghetto guy to become a writer.

Cool Running. Based on a true story of a Jamaican olympic sledge team.

Miyazaki’s anime like Spirited Away. :lol:

Old school Disney 2D cartoons too.

Japanese film like Usagi drop, Departure.

I also like short inspiring commercials:

This movie looks like quite inspiring for power hungry people in PDF.......:lol:

cine-mongol1.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom