file.jpeg

file.jpeg

and specially this one.....:enjoy:
file.jpeg

This is mine

The-Pursuit-of-Happyness-2006-Download-Movie-Free-Full-HD.jpg

chiv1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
Inspiring movies!! What about Anaconda, Mad Max or ummm..Robocop? OK Joking. For me it will be movies like,

|Citizen Kane: For even after all successes and failures in your lives, the Rosebuds never die? In contrary, they remain alive, cherished deep into subconsciousness.
|To kill a Mocking bird: Not just for one man's single handed war against color apartheid but the fine exchange of sensitivities between a father and his children.
|Khartoum: For the unfortunate and yet, heroic end of a Military Engineer who after tricked by the usual British treacherous politics, chose to hold his ground in front of sure death and to die along with his subjects.
|Lawrence of Arabia: For the legendary and charismatic Irish intellectual whom everybody assumed at first as a psychotic madman after bringing the warring Arab tribes united and victorious against the Turks finally merging into deep sadism and obscurity when there was nothing inspiring for him to do.
|12 Angry men: For the age old invaluable lesson. Use logical reasoning first before getting carried away by the (Not so) obvious circumstances.

There are off course many many others some of which are already mentioned here.

Inspiring movies!! What about Anaconda, Mad Max or ummm..Robocop? OK Joking. For me it will be movies like,

|Citizen Kane: For even after all successes and failures in your lives, the Rosebuds never die? In contrary, they remain alive, cherished deep into subconsciousness.
|To kill a Mocking bird: Not just for one man's single handed war against color apartheid but the fine exchange of sensitivities between a father and his children.
|Khartoum: For the unfortunate and yet, heroic end of a Military Engineer who after tricked by the usual British treacherous politics, chose to hold his ground in front of sure death and to die along with his subjects.
|Lawrence of Arabia: For the legendary and charismatic Irish intellectual whom everybody assumed at first as a psychotic madman after bringing the warring Arab tribes united and victorious against the Turks finally merging into deep sadism and obscurity when there was nothing inspiring for him to do.
|12 Angry men: For the age old invaluable lesson. Use logical reasoning first before getting carried away by the (Not so) obvious circumstances.

There are off course many many others some of which are already mentioned here.

I like The Pursuit of happyness since it has similarity with my own work (part of it which is marketing).

I will try to watch the movie that you have mentioned above :)

me? recently i just watch 91/2 weeks, kinda erotic yet romantic movie

I hope we can watch any movie together some time....:)

One of the most inspirational movies in my life...i was stunned when i saw this first time...still saved in my pc...often watch it again and again and again. The time when he decided not to acknowledge his delusions, by visiting this old friend Martin's office which was his actual rival at Princeton University was epic...!!! Last scene at the Nobel price ceremony has still got emotional appeal even after so many years of watching... !:-)

that's true ...i have learn great lesson from this movie ......how to ignore the negative thoughts which many times dominate your brain

U ppl are talking abt fav ones ,he asked for inspiring anyways

p30978_d_v7_aa.jpg

lol.. u spoke my mind

The movies that inspired me:

1. schindlers list... I can say this movie made me a better person.
2. Forrest Gump.
3. pursuit of happiness....if you gotta dream, u gt to protect it..wow
4. Its a wonderful life.... how you cant give up on life.

lol.. u spoke my mind

The movies that inspired me:

1. schindlers list... I can say this movie made me a better person.
2. Forrest Gump.
3. pursuit of happiness....if you gotta dream, u gt to protect it..wow
4. Its a wonderful life.... how you cant give up on life.
Alright a schnidlers,s fan :yahoo:

@Horus @levina @Indus Falcon @jamahir

Your input please...........

definitely this hindi film... for anyone who wants to be a entrepreneur or sees corruption and dishonesy in the corporate world, this film is a must watch...

rocket-singh-08-10x7.jpg

rocket-singh-salesman-of-the-year-stills47.jpg

and then there is the film "red planet" where a computer ( which they use on mars ) inspired me to see how my own design of computer should be...

red06.jpg

movies-red-planet.jpg

another film must be "gattaca" which is about discrimination in a near-future society based on genetics and i saw parallels to it in present-day india regarding various discriminatory factors including money and college degrees...

Gattaca_1997_movie_poster.jpg

gattaca-1.jpg

Am I the only one who find Shawshank Redemption as inspiring :(

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom