What's new

What movie is the most inspiring according to you

Every science fiction film usually have some science(proved) and some fiction(unproved or sometimes total imagination)..

true.

But the Time Modification thing is proved.. plz search on youtube the spacetime and you'll get the proof of it.

"space-time" i believe is more of a mathematician's fantasy than any actual thing present in the universe... but i will watch a vid or two.

infact the GPRS also works on the same principle....

general packet radio services??

i have, but i felt that the film was shortened and could have been a lot more inspiring given who it was talking about.

There is a 2 part film called “Che” that carries on where the Motorcyle Diary had left off, i.e. when Che joins Castro. If you watch them all together, its like a three part trilogy:

The Motorcycle Diaries (2004) - Rotten Tomatoes

Che: Part One (The Argentine)Â (2009) - Rotten Tomatoes

Che: Part Two (Guerrilla) (2008) - Rotten Tomatoes

I watched this movie as a teenager and i think it had a profound effect on me. The idea of the movie is a bit of right wing jingoism but an excellent movie nevertheless.
Spy_Game_poster.jpg

I watched this movie as a teenager and i think it had a profound effect on me. The idea of the movie is a bit of right wing jingoism but an excellent movie nevertheless.
Spy_Game_poster.jpg

i liked this film... it is fast-paced, good music and good scenarios, though of course the initial scenario of the hero freeing a anti-china-government activist ( tibetan?? ) seems western government propaganda so i agree with your last line.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom