What's new

What movie is the most inspiring according to you

This movie looks like quite inspiring for power hungry people in PDF.......:lol:

cine-mongol1.jpg

Maybe it will hurt the pride of some East Asian members, especially the ones that didn’t managed to repel the Mongols like the Indonesian, Viet and Japanese.

@jamahir you haven’t seen “The Motorcycle Diary”?

Maybe it will hurt the pride of some East Asian members, especially the ones that didn’t managed to repel the Mongols like the Indonesian, Viet and Japanese.

@jamahir you haven’t seen “The Motorcycle Diary”?

We manage to repel them bro, yup the first strike we lost, but Mongol was not here for long

Mongol invasion of Java - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Mongol invasion of Java was a military effort made by Kublai Khan, founder of the Yuan dynasty (one of the fragmentsof the Mongol Empire), to invade Java, an island in modern Indonesia. In 1293, he sent a large invasion fleet to Java with 20,000[1] to 30,000 soldiers. This was a punitive expedition against King Kertanegara of Singhasari, who had refused to pay tribute to the Yuan and maimed one of its ministers. However, it ended with failure for the Mongols.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Muslim, I like Saladin conquest though, a truly warrior with a diamond heart, always protect civilian and has compassion with his surrendered enemy.

Norman_warrior_1-777x437.jpg

We manage to repel them bro, yup the first strike we lost, but Mongol was not here for long

Mongol invasion of Java - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Mongol invasion of Java was a military effort made by Kublai Khan, founder of the Yuan dynasty (one of the fragmentsof the Mongol Empire), to invade Java, an island in modern Indonesia. In 1293, he sent a large invasion fleet to Java with 20,000[1] to 30,000 soldiers. This was a punitive expedition against King Kertanegara of Singhasari, who had refused to pay tribute to the Yuan and maimed one of its ministers. However, it ended with failure for the Mongols.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Muslim, I like Saladin conquest though, a truly warrior with a diamond heart, always protect civilian and has compassion with his surrendered enemy.

Norman_warrior_1-777x437.jpg

Yea, Indonesian, Viet and Japanese all managed to repel the Mongols. But an East Asian Kingdom didn’t managed to repel them like those 3, thats what I meant.

On another note, I find the Pirates of the Carribean series inspiring. Bakuman series remind me to work hard.

this one inspiring me so much, by Akira Kurosawa sensei

Seven_Samurai_movie_poster.jpg

and this one touching me so much Tokyo Story by Yasuziro Ozu sensei
Tokyo_Story_poster.jpg

@Indos i am kind of person who is willing to watch any movie from any genre and type, from erotic one into gory and slasher type movie. Count me as movie freaks

this one inspiring me so much, by Akira Kurosawa sensei

Seven_Samurai_movie_poster.jpg

and this one touching me so much Tokyo Story by Yasuziro Ozu sensei
Tokyo_Story_poster.jpg

I bet you like cartoon as well by seeing your PDF name....

@Horus @levina @Indus Falcon @jamahir

Your input please...........

Another one from me,

20120906-batman-begins.jpg

tumblr_mailljMj7e1rw29eto1_500.png
i think most of the famous movies have been mentioned already so I will mention movies which I hope have not been mentioned till now; October Sky, life is beautiful and Babe.
October Sky is based on real life story, while babe is a.....cartoon movie. :ashamed:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Letters of Iwo Jima.

:-)

I luv this man; Ken eatable. <3
I like most of his movies, except Godzilla-2.:sick:
@Indos Ken Watabe's The last samurai is another inspiring movie that I would like to include in my list. :-)
From Zero into Hero

kung_fu_panda_2.jpg

12-life-lessons-from-kung-fu-panda-2-7-728.jpg
I luv this panda. :smitten:
The way back
The last castle
Beautiful mind
Pursuit of happiness
Cast away
The terminal
Vertical limit
Swashshank redemption
Defiance
Ananad(Hindi movie)

@levina yours ?
Ah!
You've included many of my fav movies.
My list includes many cartoon movies.
Among Hindi movies I find the following very inspiring: Rang de Basanti, 3 idiots (tells the sufferings of engineering students :( ) and Zindagi na mile dobara.
:)

Ps:
Sorry for the delay in reply...too busy with work, and preparation for exams. Uffff.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
i think most of the famous movies have been mentioned already so I will mention movies which I hope have not been mentioned till now; October Sky, life is beautiful and Babe.
October Sky is based on real life story, while babe is a.....cartoon movie. :ashamed:

View attachment 263636

View attachment 263637

View attachment 263638

I luv this man; Ken eatable. <3
I like most of his movies, except Godzilla-2.:sick:
@Indos Ken Watabe's The last samurai is another inspiring movie that I would like to include in my list. :-)

I luv this panda. :smitten:

Ah!
You've included many of my fav movies.
My list includes many cartoon movies. They are good entertainment, and in their subtle ways they inspire us. I watch cartoon movies on flights too.
Among Hindi movies I find the following very inspiring: Rang de Basanti, 3 idiots (tells the sufferings of engineering students :( ) and Zindagi na mile dobara.
:)

Ps:
Sorey for the delay in reply...too busy with work, and preparation for exams. Uffff.

View attachment 263639

View attachment 263640

View attachment 263641
I really liked Amir Khan,s tarey zameen par and Mangal Panday

interstellar is a great and grand journey mostly and is indeed a must watch... but i do not believe in the "time modification" part of it.

Every science fiction film usually have some science(proved) and some fiction(unproved or sometimes total imagination).. But the Time Modification thing is proved.. plz search on youtube the spacetime and you'll get the proof of it. infact the GPRS also works on the same principle....

Thanks for the input Levina, yup even cartoon can be quite inspiring as well, it depends on the story and the messages they want to convey......:)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom