What's new

What language do they speak in Sialkot??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shopian district. You ?

im not kashmiri, im from udhampur, jammu.
why u guys call kp's "dali batte"??? why u make fun of them?!

This one?

294717d1308379896-hm7.jpg

Looks it, One could only see the top though.

"daali batte" is what you call kashmiri pandits, no? my kp friends tell me that. do you speak kashmiri??

"daali batte" is what you call kashmiri pandits, no? my kp friends tell me that. do you speak kashmiri??

There are no Kashmiri Pandits in AJK and Northern Punjab... Keep in mind that Indian Kashmir and Pakistani Kashmir's culture are drastically different so some Pakistani Kashmiris wont know what the heck you're talking about.

There are no Kashmiri Pandits in AJK and Northern Punjab... Keep in mind that Indian Kashmir and Pakistani Kashmir's culture are drastically different so some Pakistani Kashmiris wont know what the heck you're talking about.

there is only one kashmir. the kashmir valley and that is in india. And most kashmiris here don't speak urdu or punjabi. they speak kashmiri. maybe there are few kashmiris in pakistan too

No i speak urdu and punjabi because i'm Pakistani. What i told you was my Kashmiri background.
I don't look too much into pandits vs etc. Thats your problem...

hmm well i guess you migrated to pakistan long time ago.

Official language of kashmir valley is urdu.

Kashmir Valley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

pls don't teach me about kashmir LOL. i live here. i have kashmiri pandit friends. half of jammu is fill with kashmiris. yes kashmiris know urdu but most have accent and prefer koshur. urdu is language of jammu and kashmir state so people from jammu can communicate with people from kashmir etc..

yep u kind of got it there mirpuris lolz n pothwaris backwardness is best but its language issue to comical. mirpuir /pothwari are not that political but mostly farmer n comical like type but can be tempered very easily when family issues or sports / land too.
mirpuri/pothwari drugs dealers / Punjabi fraudsters. lolz gujjars there mirpuri/pothwar types as well they known for family all out war with their own.

Have you heard the phrase "Tapsii tay thuss karsee"?
This was a stereotype ,funny term used for all Kashmiris...I dont really know the meanings,but i heard this from someone who was teasing a Kashmiri :D

Punjabi is such a mean language. Even when you try to sound nice it seems as if you are taunting someone. It's definitely the German of the East.

You are asking the wrong guy. I was born in Punjab, although my grandparents ect were ethnic kashmiris, but yea aloo dum is done at my house. Rogan josh, I have no idea what that is.

Chawla - Jalendhar, Amritsar & Ambala are not part of J&K

Punjabi is such a mean language. Even when you try to sound nice it seems as if you are taunting someone. It's definitely the German of the East.

Punjabis don’t just swear to offend and insult, we swear to divulge information, communicate ideas and enrich each other’s lives with meaning. We strive to make this world a better place by substituting mundane phrases with colorful abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom