What's new

What language do they speak in Sialkot??

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know one day I had to dropped this guy he was sitting in the back of my car he was one of my million miles away relative,So every time he used to say Attil looked back and he meant right and than he said ottil looked back and he meant left, for a few minutes I took his Attil and Ottil finally I and Stopped the car and told him get out.:lol:

im from Bagh AJK n my mother's family is settled in Muzaffarabad.

What is Bagh?? Do people in your side call yourselves kashmiri?? what stereotypes do you have of jammuites or kashmiris if any?? are there many kashmiris living there???

All I know one day I had to dropped this guy he was sitting in the back of my car he was one of my million miles away relative,So every time he used to say Attil looked back and he meant right and than he said ottil looked back and he meant left, for a few minutes I took his Attil and Ottil finally I and Stopped the car and told him get out.:lol:

what does that have to do with anything??

Attil,Ottil? never heard these words...

sajjay khabbay would have been more understandable. :)

What is Bagh?? Do people in your side call yourselves kashmiri?? what stereotypes do you have of jammuites or kashmiris if any?? are there many kashmiris living there???

what does that have to do with anything??

Has something to do with sense of humor....
Is there any sense of humour atill otill of you? :lol:

Bagh has the best bakers of pakistan....
dont know now but some years ago,all the best bakeries in Pakistan were of people from Bagh

Sialkot is considered to have the highest literacy rate along with highest GDP per capita in Pakistan.

you guys don't answer my questions.. how is it possible there are no stereotypes of these ethnic groups in mirpur and sialkot? like in jammu, kashmiris are stereotyped as cowards, gujjars are dirty, mirpuris are backward, dogras are dangar (stupid), punjabis as cunning etc...

View of Jammu from Sialkot: (You can guess how close they are)

226229_199677240075146_2488635_n.jpg

I mostly heard Urdu when I was there few years back.

In Sialkot they speak Urdu and Punjabi. My parents came from there...

MuradK,

How are you sir?

I hope all is going well for you.

View of Jammu from Sialkot: (You can guess how close they are)

[/IMG]

From the Border Posts on the Indian side on a clear day with the sun behind you one could see the spires of a prominent church in Sialkot.

you guys don't answer my questions.. how is it possible there are no stereotypes of these ethnic groups in mirpur and sialkot? like in jammu, kashmiris are stereotyped as cowards, gujjars are dirty, mirpuris are backward, dogras are dangar (stupid), punjabis as cunning etc...

It depends on region. Where I was born, we fought Gujjars many times. We don't live far away from each other, but I made couple of outstanding friends that are Gujjar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom