What's new

What keeps India united?

And part of that is courtesy british lest we would be fighting like the africans and there would have been total monarchy or autocracy with maybe 100+ countries.
Facts are facts.
And mostly ruled by Religious fascists like Nizam of Hyderabad and Tippu.

Against of course but I want to acknowkedge the bravery of the "misguided" for they were ours even if the cause they chose was wrong.

Either way the British had respect for us "savages". I have read many books and that sentiment comes across often.

They called us crazed holy warriors...

Yeah, I can't see the point of being a British apologist. Well you guys resisted and gave them hell and so all the glory to you. Wish rest of us would have been so brave.

No matter how you sugarcoat it British were not in India for charity but to strip us to our bones and take all the meat back home to England.
colonials were a disease... sub human scum..

sikhs could import french generals but not teachers?

Why would a stupid maharaja or a sultan care about education??
That was the point i was making.

And regarding our panchayat system or jurgah,,,it was shit and everyone knows it.

Why would a stupid maharaja or a sultan care about education??
That was the point i was making.

And regarding our panchayat system or jurgah,,,it was shit and everyone knows it.

And yet the british constinued the system? the colonials hated the natives.. they only cared about looting and sending our men to die for them in their wars... the railways they built were for themselves not the locals... they didnt give a shit if millions in bangal died etc etc.

And yet the british constinued the system??

Sure,as they knew it was a stupid and hopeless system.Why would they educate us??;)

We were just lucky they came and conquered us,rid us of all those stupid monarchs,showed us democracy,built railways,opened some modern institutions and gave us exposure.

They were no saints but in retrospect they were the best thing that happened to us.

That we in NE have fought since 47 in various forms against India and never let insurgency even reduce is proof enough.
You only speak for yourself and for your Abotani rebel leaders. Why claim to speak for the entire NE when there are other like us.

Sure,as they knew it was a stupid and hopeless system.Why would they educate us??;)

We were just lucky they came and conquered us,rid us of all those stupid monarchs,showed us democracy,built railways,opened some modern institutions and gave us exposure.

They were no saints but in retrospect they were the best thing that happened to us.

Lakh lanat chawla !

Matrimony ?:rofl:rofl:rofl:
Dude ,I already got a lot of info about NE from that mother.Her marriage with that Uncle was a love marriage when he was in Army service in AP .The same 'oppressed' people .Right?:D
But uncle faced a lot of issues from his family .Yet he rejected all that consrvative stuff
Any way she lead a luxurious life in here ,And her family from AP also come here for stay.She is respectful person in our area.
LOL,seriously?Fine where was that aunty from?What language did her family speak?
The family is certainly unique,few people of zangnan would accept Indians for a son in law.India and it's female inequality problems,ya see.

However just to give an idea,Naga groups alone have 7-8 factions and each faction has thousands of armed combatants with the largest groups even crossing 10,000 mark by some estimates.That in a population of maybe 2 million nagas in Indian occupied territory.You do the math on the per capita number of people actively fighting and the far more numerous silent and supporting people.

Link me the numbers in form of creditable news report or Govt release. According to information you are sprouting approximately 50,000 - 80,0000 active insurgents. I call BS on that one. That many insurgents mean war - daily large scale attacks.

Conduct polls about independence in the presence of Indians whose soldiers and people have a reputation of HR abuses to win conflicts than actual fighting

Why not? If you apply your head, there are 5 yearly polls - which are called elections. I don't see any elections being scrapped. Show me that less than 50% people voted and I would believe you.

Now for the reality check - Voting percentages are higher than ever. 70 - 80% voting averages means all you doing is flaming and moaning without any factual basis.

Easiest way to show dissent is to boycott elections. No one can kill you or arrest you for not voting.

Hello! Wake up and smell the coffee

Elections Phase 2: Northeast registers high turnout, peaceful polling once again - Livemint

Nagaland tops in Lok Sabha voter turnout - The Times of India

Meghalaya registers 88% voting, Nagaland 83% | Tehelka.com

Nah,just have a dislike for smelly stuff-like any normal person.
BTW India isn't a country but a union of dozens of nations ala a mini USSR minus the super dupa factor.
keep dreaming !

Link me the numbers in form of creditable news report or Govt release. According to information you are sprouting approximately 50,000 - 80,0000 active insurgents. I call BS on that one. That many insurgents mean war - daily large scale attacks.

Why not? If you apply your head, there are 5 yearly polls - which are called elections. I don't see any elections being scrapped. Show me that less than 50% people voted and I would believe you.

Now for the reality check - Voting percentages are higher than ever. 70 - 80% voting averages means all you doing is flaming and moaning without any factual basis.

Easiest way to show dissent is to boycott elections. No one can kill you or arrest you for not voting.

Hello! Wake up and smell the coffee

Elections Phase 2: Northeast registers high turnout, peaceful polling once again - Livemint

Nagaland tops in Lok Sabha voter turnout - The Times of India

Meghalaya registers 88% voting, Nagaland 83% | Tehelka.com
Because elections are contested by natives only and if the natives don't vote there are enough Indian immigrants to show a "successful" voter turnout anyway.:p:
Tinpot dictatorships can show even 99% voter turnout you know.

70 years of great injustice eye witnesses of Naga Freedom Struggle | The Morung Express
In the first Indian Republic election, Nagas boycotted the election and send back empty ballot boxes to Shillong.
In my region the first elections were held only in the 60s:yahoo:

keep dreaming !
Sorry mate,not an Indian by practice.So I prefer not to daydream.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom