What's new

What keeps India united?

Proud .....

That is why said I said "good or bad". When I see bravery I recognize it. Ali Haider might have fought on the wrong side but when he took out that German machine gun post alone he has my respect as a soldier

Better to die a soldier then a chaiwallah ...

Should have fought against the brish rather than dying for them.. like Rai Ahmed Khan Kharal.

Hate against Pakistan keeps this nation alive. But its beginning to falter because of Modi and his making divides between Hindus and minorities.
Bravo .. Modi fan. Bravo. The world indeed revolves round your country.

so your happy that you did bidding for the brits? im proud we resisted! Im proud that the brits hated us.. im proud they called us savages..

View attachment 239308 .

I am happy brits ruled over us back then,u can see the difference it made.

The subcontinent was divided and people were unaware of the advancements happening in europe before that.
Sure it was not all rosy and dandy,we were treated like slaves but in retrospect it was all for the good in he end.

On the other hand,your side is the one making sweeping claims on the basis of individual,isolated people.If matrimony(one off cases as you mentioned) between two nationalities was proof of their unity,Pakistanis and Indians should be hugging each other to death.
Even the Brits and Indians had relations.So can I say British were justified to colonise the subcontinent?Or the europeans were justified because well pochahontas.
I really wish Indians would argue rationally in a pragmatic way and not the usual emotional "asuo me beh gaaye" lines.

Ok, As far as logic goes - Show me any data about percentage of Arunachal Pradesh people involved in separatist activities. Show me polls saying x% of people want to make their own country. Show me the daily insurgency reports citing x number of Indian Army soldiers have been killed by separatist.

It's you who is making spineless statements w/o the backbone hard data and statistics provide an argument.

You want to know what happens when people are really unhappy with the Govt and Nation and want to separate - Find about Chechans, IRA, LTTE etc.

It's people like you who give loyal patriotic N. Easterners a bad name by giving sweeping statements on their behalf.

Now I don't mean to say there is no problem, of-course there is but it is due to minority of trouble makers who want to impose their tyranny on the masses.

-Peace

Or like them:

BSixr24CAAACmJ4.jpg

The brits called us Marris savages..

Should have fought against the brish rather than dying for them.. like Rai Ahmed Khan Kharal.

Be practical man,they were far ahead of us in intellect,strategy,weaponary and almost everything.

As much as we glorify subcontinent,we were way backward in research compared to them,they brought a lot of good things here,one of which is democracy.

I am happy brits ruled over us back then,u can see the difference it made.

The subcontinent was divided and people were unaware of the advancements happening in europe before that.
Sure it was not all rosy and dandy,we were treated like slaves but in retrospect it was all for the good in he end.

fuk the british.

I am happy brits ruled over us back then,u can see the difference it made.The subcontinent was divided and people were unaware of the advancements happening in europe before that.
Naa ... the biggest achievement is getting rid of all the Nawabs and Sultans. Otherwise we would have been another Afghanistan.

Against of course but I want to acknowkedge the bravery of the "misguided" for they were ours even if the cause they chose was wrong.

Either way the British had respect for us "savages". I have read many books and that sentiment comes across often.

Hey Guys..I don wanna get into this.... but the real reason why we are still United??? Hinduis'm never taught to fight and die until you perish. We are like water molecules and universal solvent... accepted and adopted everyone who came here. Democracy is in our soul and that's keeping us united without any fear. Whatsoever.. . Its amazing that a country is United, even with N numbers of challenges and troubles.... Thanks to our DEMOCRACY... love to be an Indian!!!!!

On the other hand,your side is the one making sweeping claims on the basis of individual,isolated people.If matrimony(one off cases as you mentioned) between two nationalities was proof of their unity,Pakistanis and Indians should be hugging each other to death.
Even the Brits and Indians had relations.So can I say British were justified to colonise the subcontinent?Or the europeans were justified because well pochahontas.
I really wish Indians would argue rationally in a pragmatic way and not the usual emotional "asuo me beh gaaye" lines.

Matrimony ?:rofl:rofl:rofl:
Dude ,I already got a lot of info about NE from that mother.Her marriage with that Uncle was a love marriage when he was in Army service in AP .The same 'oppressed' people .Right?:D
But uncle faced a lot of issues from his family .Yet he rejected all that consrvative stuff
Any way she lead a luxurious life in here ,And her family from AP also come here for stay.She is respectful person in our area.

fuk the british.

Yeah, I can't see the point of being a British apologist. Well you guys resisted and gave them hell and so all the glory to you. Wish rest of us would have been so brave.

No matter how you sugarcoat it British were not in India for charity but to strip us to our bones and take all the meat back home to England.

Naa ... the biggest achievement is getting rid of all the Nawabs and Sultans. Otherwise we would have been another Afghanistan.

And part of that is courtesy british lest we would be fighting like the africans and there would have been total monarchy or autocracy with maybe 100+ countries.

Facts are facts.

Ok, As far as logic goes - Show me any data about percentage of Arunachal Pradesh people involved in separatist activities. Show me polls saying x% of people want to make their own country. Show me the daily insurgency reports citing x number of Indian Army soldiers have been killed by separatist.

It's you who is making spineless statements w/o the backbone hard data and statistics provide an argument.

You want to know what happens when people are really unhappy with the Govt and Nation and want to separate - Find about Chechans, IRA, LTTE etc.

-Peace
Sure,sure.Because these underground outfits publicise all their details to the Indian census officials:crazy:
Conduct polls about independence in the presence of Indians whose soldiers and people have a reputation of HR abuses to win conflicts than actual fighting?:woot:
However just to give an idea,Naga groups alone have 7-8 factions and each faction has thousands of armed combatants with the largest groups even crossing 10,000 mark by some estimates.That in a population of maybe 2 million nagas in Indian occupied territory.You do the math on the per capita number of people actively fighting and the far more numerous silent and supporting people.
That we in NE have fought since 47 in various forms against India and never let insurgency even reduce is proof enough.

Be practical man,they were far ahead of us in intellect,strategy,weaponary and almost everything.

Punjabis,Pashtuns etc were still better off than us Baloch.. we were literally living in bronze age... heck the Baloch hadnt seen a car till the british arrived .. yet we fought and died... what stopped others? greed ?

As much as we glorify subcontinent,we were way backward in research compared to them,they brought a lot of good things here,one of which is democracy.

What democracy? our own tribal systems were enough.. the jirgah or panchayat system itself was a democratic system.... and besides these could have ben achieved by ourself .. who stopped people from getting education? the sikhs could import french generals but not teachers?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom