What's new

What it's like inside the internment camps China uses to oppress its Muslim minority, according to p

LOL - of course, articles from award winning media outlets are "irrelevant" whilst those from Zimbabwe are touched by divinity. Hahaha. Please continue to live in your make believe world since it suits your narrative. It is amusing if nothing else.

I didnt even realise that a person could actually be this stupid

Your argument: Pakistan isnt fighting a war on terror because some opinion piece written by a well known biased author claims that they support some group in Afghanistan.

Me: Presents long list of varied news articles showing other countries appreciation of Pakistans efforts in the war on terror

You: b-b-b-ut ZIMBABWEE!!!!!111!

Notice you're original arguments completely collapsed and like a good dung beetle you latched onto the nearest dung pile which happens to be this ridiculous argument about a single source from a country far more relevant to Pakistan than yours will ever be

I didnt even realise that a person could actually be this stupid

Your argument: Pakistan isnt fighting a war on terror because some opinion piece written by a well known biased author claims that they support some group in Afghanistan.

Me: Presents long list of varied news articles showing other countries appreciation of Pakistans efforts in the war on terror

You: b-b-b-ut ZIMBABWEE!!!!!111!

Notice you're original arguments completely collapsed and like a good dung beetle you latched onto the nearest dung pile which happens to be this ridiculous argument about a single source from a country far more relevant to Pakistan than yours will ever be

Everytime I believe you've touched the nadir of daftness, you continue to surprise me by hitting a new low.

Here is what I said
"Your claim is that Pakistan is fighting a war on terror.
Well, I have news for you. Most countries don't believe you are and even if you are - you are selectively doing so. Wtf is "good taliban, bad taliban". "

Seems your English to Urdu translator isn't doing a good job. Try finding someone can explain what "selectively" means.

I am sure you believe Zimbabwe is relevant. Birds of a feather flock together.

Meanwhile in the real world your country is placed a grey list for terror financing. Every US administration implores you to "do more". UN designated terrorists roam around freely in your country. But hey. You have Zimbabwe in your corner. Lol. Now let's see what other gem you regale me with.

Everytime I believe you've touched the nadir of daftness, you continue to surprise me by hitting a new low.

Here is what I said
"Your claim is that Pakistan is fighting a war on terror.
Well, I have news for you. Most countries don't believe you are and even if you are - you are selectively doing so. Wtf is "good taliban, bad taliban". "

Seems your English to Urdu translator isn't doing a good job. Try finding someone can explain what "selectively" means.

I am sure you believe Zimbabwe is relevant. Birds of a feather flock together.

Meanwhile in the real world your country is placed a grey list for terror financing. Every US administration implores you to "do more". UN designated terrorists roam around freely in your country. But hey. You have Zimbabwe in your corner. Lol. Now let's see what other gem you regale me with.

LOL contradicting yourself in your own argument, the peak of stupidity :rofl:

Keep latching onto the Zimbabwe argument like a good dung beetle, we know your incapable of anything beyond that

LOL contradicting yourself in your own argument, the peak of stupidity :rofl:

Keep latching onto the Zimbabwe argument like a good dung beetle, we know your incapable of anything beyond that
Hahahahahhaha. Hitting a new nadir of daftness when you have nothing to counter. But Harare is in your corner. Hahahhaha.

It is really a shame that none of the so called Islamic nations like Saudi Arabia and Pak are standing up to Chinese atrocities.
Yes they keep mum and want to cry crocodile tears elsewhere. they keep quiet on Burma attrocities as well.

Hahahahahhaha. Hitting a new nadir of daftness when you have nothing to counter. But Harare is in your corner. Hahahhaha.

I have provided a clear argument, all you can do is latch onto one of the sources being Zimbabwean which is relevant as Zimbabwe is a sovereign nation that unlike you is entitled to comment on Pakistani relations.

please keep burying your head in the sand and keep shouting 'Supapowa Rape-public', you forever Pak obsessed dung beetle

I have provided a clear argument, all you can do is latch onto one of the sources being Zimbabwean which is relevant as Zimbabwe is a sovereign nation that unlike you is entitled to comment on Pakistani relations.

please keep burying your head in the sand and keep shouting 'Supapowa Rape-public', you forever Pak obsessed dung beetle
No you haven't. You lack objectivity and read whatever you want to. I don't know whether to blame you or to blame your English to Urdu translator.

No you haven't. You lack objectivity and read whatever you want to. I don't know whether to blame you or to blame your English to Urdu translator.

"You lack objectivity" :rofl:

Says the one posting irrelevant op-pieces and throwing a tantrum because they cant even back up their own argument with facts.

"You lack objectivity" :rofl:

Says the one posting irrelevant op-pieces and throwing a tantrum because they cant even back up their own argument with facts.
Sure. NYT, Guardian are not facts. Zimbabwean blogs are. LOL. Carry on.

Sure. NYT, Guardian are not facts. Zimbabwean blogs are. LOL. Carry on.

LOL opinion pieces carry more weight than first hand diplomatic sources

You've clearly drank too much Ganga water and its addled your brain, cant believe someone can be this dumb even for a troll :lol:

im done here, keep fuming over China/Zimbabwe you obsessed moron

Since when islamophobic West started caring about Muslims?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom