What's new

What it's like inside the internment camps China uses to oppress its Muslim minority, according to p

Law enforcement? LOL. Are you suggesting that the oppression of Ahmadiyas, Shias and other minorities in Pakistan is a law enforcement problem? Like the lynching of that poor student? Or the massacre of the school kids? Or god knows how killings and bomb blasts? Boy, you Pakistanis continue lower the bar of any discourse by burying your heads in the sand.

If only you Indians even knew how to present any kind of discourse, instead its just hypocritical comments and strawman arguments. Presenting terrorist attacks as evidence of oppression? lol nice detective work

...now lets compare that to the systematic oppression of your only Muslim majority "state", you know the one where curfews, severe restricitons on freedom, and murdering of innocent civillians is considered the Indian way of governance. Or if thats too much for your 5 brain cells to process we can just look at the reports on lynchings of Muslims, or the curb on conversions to Islam, or the demolishing of mosques. Even your glorious leader has a well known reputation for instigating one of the deadliest acts of violence against Muslims in your country, it cant get any more systematic than that.

If only you Indians even knew how to present any kind of discourse, instead its just hypocritical comments and strawman arguments. Presenting terrorist attacks as evidence of oppression? lol nice detective work

...now lets compare that to the systematic oppression of your only Muslim majority "state", you know the one where curfews, severe restricitons on freedom, and murdering of innocent civillians is considered the Indian way of governance. Or if thats too much for your 5 brain cells to process we can just look at the reports on lynchings of Muslims, or the curb on conversions to Islam, or the demolishing of mosques. Even your glorious leader has a well known reputation for instigating one of the deadliest acts of violence against Muslims in your country, it cant get any more systematic than that.

Sure - let's look at it all.
If you lot had an iota of intelligence, you would realize that "terror attacks" in the subcontinent are largely driven by religion itself.

Your State has given a fillip to violence against minorities through State sanctioned acts. Talk about systematic discrimination.

Of course lynchings need to stop and stop ASAP. But the total number of Muslims killed in lynchings in India would dwarf the number of Ahmadiyas killed in one blast. Your painting it as a terrorist act is downright ridiculous.

And let's compare leaders. One of your former Prime Ministers Bhutto was hanged for murder. Nawaz Sharif is a convicted hijacker. Mushy boy is absconding.

An American comes into your country, murders your citizens and your country sets him free by paying "blood money". A child who wants to go to school is shot in the head.

That's why - give me numbers. How many Muslims have been killed in India and how many Muslims have been killed in Pakistan? Forget just last 10 years - start from 1947. And don't forget to include East Pakistan along with Operation Searchlight.

Sure - let's look at it all.
If you lot had an iota of intelligence, you would realize that "terror attacks" in the subcontinent are largely driven by religion itself.

Your State has given a fillip to violence against minorities through State sanctioned acts. Talk about systematic discrimination.

Of course lynchings need to stop and stop ASAP. But the total number of Muslims killed in lynchings in India would dwarf the number of Ahmadiyas killed in one blast. Your painting it as a terrorist act is downright ridiculous.

And let's compare leaders. One of your former Prime Ministers Bhutto was hanged for murder. Nawaz Sharif is a convicted hijacker. Mushy boy is absconding.

An American comes into your country, murders your citizens and your country sets him free by paying "blood money". A child who wants to go to school is shot in the head.

That's why - give me numbers. How many Muslims have been killed in India and how many Muslims have been killed in Pakistan? Forget just last 10 years - start from 1947. And don't forget to include East Pakistan along with Operation Searchlight.

Utter nonsense. Get a life, loser.

LOL still trying to play the terrorism = oppression card, wow how delusional can someone be

Saying something over and over again doesn't make it true, you have officials in high places including senior party leaders chief ministers, cabinet ministers, and even head of state that has advocated or remained party to grand acts of violence against Muslims. You have laws that severely curb or restrict the religious freedoms of Muslims. You have national media claiming that Muslims speaking up for themselves are "terrorists" or "traitors".

This is what systematic is, terrorist attacks are by definition not systematic.

Yes and Nigerians are persecuted in Nigeria compared to india because more are killed there, right??

I have given examples. all you can do is strawman or make some dumb argument about how banned terrorist outfits target some groups. Absolutely pathetic.

LOL still trying to play the terrorism = oppression card, wow how delusional can someone be

Saying something over and over again doesn't make it true, you have officials in high places including senior party leaders chief ministers, cabinet ministers, and even head of state that has advocated or remained party to grand acts of violence against Muslims. You have laws that severely curb or restrict the religious freedoms of Muslims. You have national media claiming that Muslims speaking up for themselves are "terrorists" or "traitors".

This is what systematic is, terrorist attacks are by definition not systematic.

Yes and Nigerians are persecuted in Nigeria compared to india because more are killed there, right??

I have given examples. all you can do is strawman or make some dumb argument about how banned terrorist outfits target some groups. Absolutely pathetic.
So I guess you won't give me any figures. Yawn. Expected.

Good work China. Country > religion. Country comes first, not religion

The Guantanamo camp crimelords are still peddling these fake reports full of blatant lies?

So I guess you won't give me any figures. Yawn. Expected.

figures on what? RSS justifying violence against Muslims? Muslims facing legal hurdles? Facing curfews? Facing restrictions on religious events? Systematic oppression is not based on a set figure, and if you cant that through your thick skull then theres nothing more to say

figures on what? RSS justifying violence against Muslims? Muslims facing legal hurdles? Facing curfews? Facing restrictions on religious events? Systematic oppression is not based on a set figure, and if you cant that through your thick skull then theres nothing more to say
Figures on Muslims killed in India and those killed in Pakistan.

Figures on Muslims killed in India and those killed in Pakistan.

A completely illogical and ridiculous argument, *newsflash* 97% of Pakistan is Muslim there will always be more crimes based around Muslims there

Nigerians arent being persecuted in Nigeria because there are more being killed there, but if you were to start imposing draconian laws and restrictions on them then they will be considered persecuted.

A completely illogical and ridiculous argument, *newsflash* 97% of Pakistan is Muslim there will always be more crimes based around Muslims there

Nigerians arent being persecuted in Nigeria because there are more being killed there, but if you were to start imposing draconian laws and restrictions on them then they will be considered persecuted.

Absolute rubbish. Newsflash - The number of Indian Muslims are about the same as the number of Pakistani Muslims. And you claim Muslims are persecuted in India. So logically, more Indian Muslims should have their lives cut short rather than in Pakistan. But that's not the case. As expected, you will chicken out and not give the numbers.

Draconian laws? Like forcing people to sign that they are not Muslims even if they think they are?

Absolute rubbish. Newsflash - The number of Indian Muslims are about the same as the number of Pakistani Muslims. And you claim Muslims are persecuted in India. So logically, more Indian Muslims should have their lives cut short rather than in Pakistan. But that's not the case. As expected, you will chicken out and not give the numbers.

Draconian laws? Like forcing people to sign that they are not Muslims even if they think they are?

So let me get this straight, you are so delusional that you are seriously trying to compare the deaths between a nation fighting the war on terror and hosting millions of refugees. to one that has neither of these issues and has a smaller population of Muslims

Wow, we are hitting peak mental gymnastics right here, but hey anything to justify bloody occupation and statewide oppression right

So let me get this straight, you are so delusional that you are seriously trying to compare the deaths between a nation fighting the war on terror and hosting millions of refugees. to one that has neither of these issues and has a smaller population of Muslims

Wow, we are hitting peak mental gymnastics right here, but hey anything to justify bloody occupation and statewide oppression right

Let me get this right as well.

1. You will not give me numbers.

2. You claim is that Pakistan is fighting a war on terror.
Well, I have news for you. Most countries don't believe you are and even if you are - you are selectively doing so. Wtf is "good taliban, bad taliban".

3. Statewide Oppression and Bloody Occupation? Haha - what oppression? And what occupation? If this were the case - foreign embassies in India would be inundated with applications for people wanting to get out. Which was the case in the 1980s with the Sikh population who actually faced oppression at the height of the Punjab problem.
So statistics and facts don't bear your ridiculous hypothesis.

4. Refugees? LOL - is that your excuse? India hosts about 100,000 refugees from China. Given that you probably have what about a million Afghans - we should have about 10% of that problem. But we don't. We didn't when we had 10 million East Pakistani refugees. Turkey and Jordan have more refugees than Pakistan today - is that an excuse for them?

So instead of burying your head in the sand and coming up with excuses - get it out and smell the coffee.

And yea - give me the numbers. When an Indian Muslim steps out on the street - the chances of him returning home safe and sound are higher than when a Pakistani Muslim steps out the street.

As far the world can see - you always find an enemy to fight with. First it was Hindus - so you got your Pakistan. Then when it was majority Muslim - you had a problem with Bengali Muslims and then Bangladesh happened.
Now depending on who you ask - it seems the problem is Ahmadiya, Shia, Sunni, Pashtuns, Afghan refugees - god knows what else.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom