What's new

What is your mother tongue ? What other languages you can read, write and speak ?

How many languages are being spoken in China ? I knew about only Mandarin and Cantonese .
Really quite a lot dialects and many of them even cannot talk with each other, but the Mandarin can be spoken just like English. Same situation in India, I think you can understand^^

mother tongue: kyrgyz.
fluent: uzbek, russian, english, turkish.
can fully understand/ read/ write but can't speak :D: polish, serbian, tatar.
can understand to some level: german, french, spanish, italian, greek, arabic, farsi, hebrew.
beginner level: mongolian, icelandic, gaelic, armenian.

and having degree in assyriology i can read/ write/ understand assyrian, babylonian, sumerian and to some extent urartian and hittite. last ones not so good though :D

Really quite a lot dialects and many of them even cannot talk with each other, but the Mandarin can be spoken just like English. Same situation in India, I think you can understand^^

Got it :tup:

mother tongue: kyrgyz.
fluent: uzbek, russian, english, turkish.
can fully understand/ read/ write but can't speak :D: polish, serbian, tatar.
can understand to some level: german, french, spanish, italian, greek, arabic, farsi, hebrew.
beginner level: mongolian, icelandic, gaelic, armenian.

and having degree in assyriology i can read/ write/ understand assyrian, babylonian, sumerian and to some extent urartian and hittite. last ones not so good though :D

Wooooooooooooow !!! That's amazing :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

and having degree in assyriology i can read/ write/ understand assyrian, babylonian, sumerian and to some extent urartian and hittite.

Aren't those extinct in present time ?

Last edited:
Why Former ??? :undecided: "Da zdravstvuyet kommunizm"
yeah, long live communism
well I Got interested in other stuff :D There was somethings in communism That realy Attracted me towards It
I am of a very ''Adventurous, curious'' Nature , I even Wanted to join Free Masons sometime back :laugh:
I still admire some Principles of communism though

yeah, long live communism
well I Got interested in other stuff :D There was somethings in communism That realy Attracted me towards It
I am of a very ''Adventurous, curious'' Nature , I even Wanted to join Free Masons sometime back :laugh:
I still admire some Principles of communism though
Is there a communsim party in Pakistan?

hindi and english.
a bit of bhojpuri,and a few words of sanskrit.
i cant even frame a sentence of sanskrit. found it very tough

really speaking, I don't like this thread . Avg. over here is 3 I have only 2.:cry:
Hindi and English. I can read and write both.:cool:
but none the less, I have tried to learn french and Spanish. so, yes I can speak it up to some extent..:whistle::whistle:
what about bhojpuri? :mad:

gaud saraswat brahmin or konkani people ..
Not all Konkani folks are Goud Saraswat Brahmin,they can also be kokanastha (konkan) Brahmins only....
The gsb community is quite small with some pretty big names like Vijay Malaya and aishwarya rai that form its ranks....also extremely entrepreneurial as a community

Not all Konkani folks are Goud Saraswat Brahmin,they can also be kokanastha (konkan) Brahmins only....
The gsb community is quite small with some pretty big names like Vijay Malaya and aishwarya rai that form its ranks....also extremely entrepreneurial as a community

Aishwarya Rai is not a konkani, she is a bunt.. most commonly known as Shetty's. She is from the same community as Sunil Shetty, Shilpa Shetty, Dr Devi Shetty..etc.

Back
Top Bottom