What's new

What is your idea about the possibility of secularism in Iran?

Many Iranians abroad are secular, but i dont know how representative they are of the Iranian population back home. I suppose the reason why they are abroad suggests that their views dont coincide with the majority's back home. In Sweden either way many are atheist. I only know of one Iranian mosque in my city.

Even in Iran , Mosque attending muslim population is lowest in the world .

Excuse me, who was the economic powerhouse of the region? Ah, yes, the backward Turkey.
oh yes a$$ licker of US is the economic powerhouse.such a joke.
u idiot should STFU.us low life Iranians are still far ahead of you in many fields in science and technology.and the moment they lift up sanctions you west @$$ lickers will be no match for our economy.
@Ir.Tab. see...seee....

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it's a pity that we don't have oil and gas. Still doing good dough.
Anyways, pearls from the mighty Persians:
Quoting this: Turkey plans to build its first aircraft carrier! - Iran Military Forum
What will be the name? "Spec Ops Doner Kebap Carrier"?

Honeslty... They are not even able to build a car......... (the media is Trend.az, in other words, "Turkish gay pride news")
Quoting this: US Think Tank: Iran Preventing Turkey's Hegemony over Iraq, Syria - Iran Military Forum
Gobble Gobble ain't going anywhere.
Quoting this(actually I liked the title "Turkey is a snake") : Turkey Is A Snake - Iran Military Forum
Turkey is a fake racist state which is continuously stealing other nations history's culture. They even claimed Zoroastrianism, shahnameh was theirs. they even said Elam and Sumerian civilization were made by Turks. They even claimed scythian,Turanians were Turks.

Turks were originally mongols who came and stole lands from Iran and Greece. This "Turkey" is just a fake state which trying to anchor itself in the region by stealing other nations culture and history. The Pan-Turks are historically Iran's enemies, and It makes me sick when people try and act as if They are our friends.
Turkey has no right to exists as a nation, they even committed genocide against Armenian's. we need to finish off Turkey and get back our lands. They have openly declared themselves as an enemy by supporting zionists aliveybaijani agents who are trying to cause unrest in Iran's Azerbaijan region by calling for separatists. Don't forget how they even allowed NATO radars on their soil to be used against Iran.

This kind of people is the majority in Iran. Not the people like Surenas or Abii.

Quoting this: Turkey plans to build its first aircraft carrier! - Iran Military Forum

Quoting this: US Think Tank: Iran Preventing Turkey's Hegemony over Iraq, Syria - Iran Military Forum

Quoting this(actually I liked the title "Turkey is a snake") : Turkey Is A Snake - Iran Military Forum

This kind of people is the majority in Iran. Not the people like Surenas or Abii.
they are telling the truth.
dont they?

The first person you quoted is French. The second person you quoted is an English white supremacist and the third link "Turkey is a snake" was started by a Palestinian, hence the reason why his ID is "Palestinian".

But OK you are right. Turkey is uber-strong. The number 1 force in the world. Izmir for capital of the universe!!!!

Now please leave.

Accept it kollang, you are one of the members of this loosers club, aren't ya?

yes i am.and mostly all the turks here are too.
still i have not seen you guys giving logical answer to them.

Hi

Can we get the thread back to its original topic? I found it very interesting.. its a shame that it has to be derailed like this.

You guys insult each other at every opportunity (turks and persians) and then blame mods for deleting the posts.
Back to topic please.

No ethnic French would hang around Iranian forums. He is probably a French with Iranian background.

I'm not the one who did bring Turkey to that discussion:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

look at this fela !!!

i think Izmir is best place for wh0re houses :coffee:

and we low life thugs are already ahead of you open minded in most of fields.
now get lost plz

And, I didn't claim Turkey is the most strongest or something like that. Kollang did bring "we're better than you and blablabla" and I stated the facts.

I can find tonnes of posts in Iranian forums filled with hatred against Turks, meanwhile you can't do that for Turkish ones. Nobody is cursing Iran, nobody is talking about dividing Iran, nobody is talking about declaring war against Iran in Turkish forums.

The Iranians and Turks that want to fight please go somewhere else, regardless of who started it and how. Thanks.

No ethnic French would hang around Iranian forums. He is probably a French with Iranian background.

I'm not the one who did bring Turkey to that discussion:

And, I didn't claim Turkey is the most strongest or something like that. Kollang did bring "we're better than you and blablabla" and I stated the facts.

I can find tonnes of posts in Iranian forums filled with hatred against Turks, meanwhile you can't do that for Turkish ones. Nobody is cursing Iran, nobody is talking about dividing Iran, nobody is talking about declaring war against Iran in Turkish forums.
you started with mongol alike attack against me an d soheil and my people and i told you the reality in return.

now plz STFU cause you are wasting our time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom