What's new

What is your favorite movie?

In hollywood my favorite movie is Arnold Schwarznegger's "Predator"
MOV_4b7a51e7_b.jpg

alright, just for liking Predator, I will overlook your taste in Govinda movies.

Lawless was average,,nothing too great.
But man chupke chupke is a hell of a movie.....................dharmendra was just out of this world.
Border is like sunny deol vs pakistan
Sholay needs no mention
Abhimaan was just a sorry *** tale for amitabh:lol:
When Amitabh entered the scene in Chupke Chupke especially in railway station, his comedy was simply brilliant. :-)

alright, just for liking Predator, I will overlook your taste in Govinda movies.

Govinda is my favorite actor in Bollywood
Arnold Schwarznegger and Sylvester Stallone are my favorite actors in Hollywood

I guess nothing can beat Dark Knight and heath ledger's acting in this movie

been following the expendables then my man?

I don't follow any actors recent movies, I like their movies from 80s and 90s only, same with Govinda, Arnold and Sylvester. I have no interest in modern movies , they are mostly BS especially in bollywood.

Govinda is my favorite actor in Bollywood
Arnold Schwarznegger and Sylvester Stallone are my favorite actors in Hollywood

They really can't act much u know:sarcastic:

But sylvester has a voice thats so awesome and cool................and arnold well he had the body none could match at his time.That plus his lack of expressions made him the terminator that none can compete ever:omghaha:

Ravi, Prahaar as he man said is a superb movie. There is another movie Vijeta. Not many people mention it here but if you get time give it a time.

I watched Prahaar though.

I don't follow any actors recent movies, I like their movies from 80s and 90s only, same with Govinda, Arnold and Sylvester. I have no interest in modern movies , they are mostly BS especially in bollywood.

expendables is an action movie with Sylvester stallone and Arnold in it.

Ravi, Prahaar as he man said is a superb movie. There is another movie Vijeta. Not many people mention it here but if you get time give it a time.

Prahaar is a movie u cannot afford to miss,,,it was simply ahead of its time.
The training shown there is total kick *** plus when u have nana in his peak firing on all four cylinders,none can compete...................not even daniel day lewis in a million years.

Talking of day lewis though,,,,There will be blood is simply superb.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom