What's new

What is your favorite movie?

My all time fav r Troy,Pirates of the Caribbean, n the most recent one i really enjoyed is Transcendence

finished entire games of throne within 2 weeks ... feel like shit now !!! wtf have to wait another year for series 5 :'(
Have u seen breaking bad??

even more worrying is the pace of the author who finishes the books ice and fire.

Takes years to get a book out.

I hated the last episode when hound gets killed.
**** the producers and directors to have made hound get killed by brienne.

No way is that shit possible:mad::tdown::tdown:

yup have seen it, but i am a big bang kind of a guy
I watch supernatural too, but doesn't grasp me as games of thrones did

Man we are enemies from today................don't ask for forgiveness when i submit u with my karate chop:mad:

Man we are enemies from today................don't ask for forgiveness when i submit u with my karate chop:mad:
haha, chad yaara, aapan peg lagake binnu dhillon and jaswinder bhalla di movie dekhange :p

8 pages and no mention of this movie. shame on u fellas.
images

I can watch this movie at any time and any number of times.

@jammersat .. i watched a few iranian movies.. really liked them ( A separation.. and another one about a boy being washed away in a sea side resort .dont remember the name.. and white baloon as well) .. dont want to watch holly/bollywood sh*t.
Please suggest a list of movies you watched.

@jammersat .. i watched a few iranian movies.. really liked them ( A separation.. and another one about a boy being washed away in a sea side resort .dont remember the name.. and white baloon as well) .. dont want to watch holly/bollywood sh*t.
Please suggest a list of movies you watched.
you mean iranian movies ? cause i don't watch many iranian movies to be honest , Santoori (2007) - IMDb This might be a movie you like , but intellectualist iranian movies are all depressing ! like noir french movies , at least the french movies has something else to them The Piano Teacher (2001) - IMDb This is a nice french movie , iranian films are all copied off this formula more or less

i tried posting some other links but apparently i can't i post them later :)

Back
Top Bottom