What's new

What is your favorite movie?

Romantic: 10 things i hate about you, eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, Premisthe (Telugu), Arya (telugu).

Action: the raid redemption, Ong bak, Let the bullets fly, Departed, Pokiri(Telugu).

Raid 1 was lot better. Raid 2 is not a good sequel in my opinion.

are u serious man??
the fighting is the best i have ever seen...................i mean awesome,,,,sure story was bad.

Even the villain sucked

are u serious man??
the fighting is the best i have ever seen...................i mean awesome,,,,sure story was bad.

Even the villain sucked

The Raid 2 is very cruel, indeed, so you watched it in India Theater or internet ?

Tim-Raid-2.gif

are u serious man??

Even the villain sucked

Just fighting doesnt make best movie man.. Even the fights in Raid 1 were awesome. The final fight between heros and villain was the best I have seen in my life. Raid 1 fights looks realistic both with guns and knifes and martial arts. Raid 2 seems like made up only for fights and doesnt make audience involve in fights.

Just fighting doesnt make best movie man.. Even the fights in Raid 1 were awesome. The final fight between heros and villain was the best I have seen in my life. Raid 1 fights looks realistic both with guns and knifes and martial arts. Raid 2 seems like made up only for fights and doesnt make audience involve in fights.

Sorry,,,don't agree with u here.
The last fight of raid 2 was the best i have seen...................better than donnie yen in ip man part 1,,,better than bruce lee vs chuck norris.

But to each his own:tup:

Fast and furious 5
Saw (1-6) parts
Prince of Persia The sands of time

Oh those good days of saw....................:butcher:

Back
Top Bottom